• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayselipera

This is how much snow there was when I woke up this morning. :)

Spoiler:

Its snowed more later on too. It was about 18 in. total I think. 45.7 cm for everyone else.

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
  • As said by Misheard Whisper

Everyone gets so worked up about this fluffy white stuff. What's the big deal? :/

Bah, humbug.

Unless you're an eskimo or someone who lives where it doesn't snow, it happens only once a year, and is kinda the epitome of the Winter Spirit (Santa being the epitome of Christmas spirit XD)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Unless you're an eskimo or someone who lives where it doesn't snow, it happens only once a year, and is kinda the epitome of the Winter Spirit (Santa being the epitome of Christmas spirit XD)
    Yes, that's me. It don't happen here. I've seen it, it was cold, wet and white, and it was boring. Fin.

Derp.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I can hit people a lot more easily with a baseball bat than with snow. Makes a much more satisfying noise, too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can hit people a lot more easily with a baseball bat than with snow. Makes a much more satisfying noise, too.

That is not really totally okay to say XD

Snowballs hitting their targets make an excellent delicious "ploff" sound 83

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I would love to see some snow in Texas. Today I saw a rattlesnake coiled around a stop sign. ):

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

I so did not understand that comparision XD

The moment you hear about that you remember you ate there before and the sound of your vomit hitting the ground makes the exact same "plush" sound. ;3

I am such a disturbing person. I probably need help, but don't you all worry, I wont get any.

I would love to see some snow in Texas. Today I saw a rattlesnake coiled around a stop sign. ):

It snowed in Houston a few weeks ago. :3 Houston > Austin

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The moment you hear about that you remember you ate there before and the sound of your vomit hitting the ground makes the exact same "plush" sound. ;3

I am such a disturbing person. I probably need help, but don't you all worry, I wont get any.

Oh, THAT XD jeez. You'll get some love from me for that, if it helps.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Omg, that's a lot of snow. Fun how everyone get so excited once it comes now XD

I've probably got that much outside my window as well... I'll take a pic tomorrow for proving it~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want to live with you too

Course you want. Now. But not when you've felt the cold both outside and inside for a while. It's friggin cold even with lots of clothes and socks and slippers on.

Could just be my bad house though XD Parents don't want to spend a lot of money on warming up the house more than they have to. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back