• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Apparently every country wants to get an earthquake these days.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • It's the new fad. e-e. Darn, I thought only the San Andres fault livers were allowed to freak over earthquakes.

./just so happens to be a San Andreas fault liver

Years
  • Your jokes aren't tasteless enough Ryo. This is the kind of joke you should be making.

A catholic priest and a rabbi were walking down the street. They saw a little kid.
    The Catholic priest said "I wanna screw that kid." The rabbi replied "Screw him out of what?"

That's so good . :laugh:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hello peeps! Wait...you are laughing at a person who is flat?
    That's so mean! XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    "Alien vs Predator" is an autobiographical depiction of Chuck Norris' first sexual experience.

XD
    I don't make religious jokes, that's just wrong. It's like I'm making fun of that religion.
    I agree with you...
    I make fun of religions that deserve to be made fun of. Too bad Scientology doesn't have that much since it embarrasses itself with Xenu and Tom Cruise.

No religion deserves to be made fun of. You may disagree with their ways, but it's is truly disrespectful to make fun of them. That's why I don't really like Family Guy....

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I don't make religious jokes myself, but if someone comes up with one, I won't hesitate to laugh. ^^ Whether it be my own religion (usually is) or another, if it's a good joke, I'll laugh. I'll put aside all the anti-religious crap and just laugh at the joke.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • There are some things you shouldn't laugh about; everything has its limits.

I personally don't laugh at any religion. I do find scientology a bit silly, but I don't laugh at it. I just can't see myself believing it, that's all.

When someone bashes a religion, joking or just out of ignorance, I always take the time to correct them. I know a lot about Christanity from being born into a Christian family, and once I realized a lot of things in it didn't make sense to me (i.e. Jesus is "God"; if Jesus was God, who was he praying to all of that time?), I changed to a religion that did make sense: Islam. I respect everyone's point of view, but I'm judgmental as well. If something is obviously quirky and non-consistent, I'll bring it up in a mindful manner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back