• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emlam

Old School
Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I'm 5'4" and the shortest person in my immediate family. Mom, aunts, female cousins are all 2 to 4 inches taller than me.

Years
  • Meh. You don't really start shrinking until you're 40, unless you have terrible posture or something. (b'-')b

Not really. I drink almost a gallon of milk a day & I'm only 5'5 & 130lbs.

That's a hell of a lot of milk for just one person. O_o; My family of five averages 1 gallon a day, and people think that's a lot. And we're in the midst of where all that milk comes from! D; Are you sure you don't just go through a half gallon?

Anyway, I think my height was 6'0", and my weight was... 190 lbs last I checked.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I like milk as well. My mom gets milk for free cause she works in a school and she takes home any milk cartons which are left at the end of the day. It is nice I get to drink milk through a straw.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • I've heard the calcium in milk breaks down before you can digest it, so calcium OJ is much better. That doesn't mean I don't drink a TON of milk.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I honestly think that I'm allergic to milk. Something always happens whenever I drink it. I find white milk to be really nasty, and then I find strawberry milk to be, although it is enjoyable, to make me sick a lot.

Huh.

What about chocolate milk? o:
    Me loves milk. I drink a glass of milk every morning.

Years
  • I honestly think that I'm allergic to milk. Something always happens whenever I drink it. I find white milk to be really nasty, and then I find strawberry milk to be, although it is enjoyable, to make me sick a lot.

Huh.

Might be the added flavoring, which is kinda done through gratuitous amounts of sugar. Strawberry milk has sometimes given me headaches. D;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back