• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    You should stop arguing, it's pointless.
    I can see Reshiram as a dragon, but not much. I don't see much chicken in it, either.

Amore said:
    We're talking about something to do with Dragons in real life....

Also, I don't know why you were gone, sorry.....but when do you want your Ledian back? You have until...probably March 2011 or something stupid...I'll forget whose it is, but never delete it xD

It truly is a jetpack chicken.....it's obviously been contorted from that concept sketch of Blazias / Latiken or whatever you want to call this:

The Dragon's Den V.4
    I've seen that before. I was surprised, but glad at the same time. I like Blaziken and Latias the way they are now.
    I see that more as a Fire/Flying. Not really a Dragon, not even a psychic.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    i have stated all my reasons, and i don't care if you agree with them or not, case closed!

New topic: what do you think a Gen VI Dragon should look like?

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Ok, now you're ***in me off!

first of all, i never said that i compare that turbine with a chicken! that turbine is a stupid addition of nintendo, as i stated before "stupid jetpack chicken".
    then, the feathers and whiteness is already stated, what about that face? i don't see much canine on that, in fact i could easily compare that muzzle to a beak!
    plus, you are trying to prove that he is a dragon, yes? well why compare the face to a canine, theres nothing draconic about a canine, you just killed you own point.
    and look at those feet, obviously shaped like a chickens feet, with those claws very much resembling a chickens.
    and i saw a youtube video that saw reshiram fly, you should have seen him fly, it was DUMB! here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMI9cFyNDA&feature=related
    see that? i laughed SO hard!
    i think i proved most of my point, if theres anything i forgot draggy will point it out.
    P.S. where is draggy anyway? he's never there when you acctually need him LOL.
    P.S.S. DO NOT TELL ME HOW I SHOULD WRITE MY POSTS MISTER SMARTY PANTS!

I agree with you on topic of the turine, though it's a little bit justified.
    Concerning the head, how in the name of Arceus could you see his mouth as a beak?
    Spoiler:

And if you ask me, the shapes of some dragons' heads are more like based on canines than reptiles, mainly Chinese dragons. And if you don't agree, then I'll just tell you that canines can also be like dragons.
    Spoiler:

Can you look me in the eye and say that's not dragonic?
    Regarding the feet, all I can say is "Just a little". They resemble a chicken's feet "just a little".
    And how does Reshiram's inability to fly in a normal way add to him not being a Dragon? To be honest, his flight wasn't that bad until 00:09, when he flapped his wings down.
    HERE COMES DRAGGY! TADADADADADA!!!!
    LOL
    Spoiler:

PS: you guys forgot that this is gen V. topic that needs to be in spoilers...

The legs are the only trait of Reshiram I see as - slightly possibly - chicken-like. But there's nothing about his stance that's related to a chicken.
    I'm glad you agree on - something - with me, Draggy...
    And there's no point in keeping Reshiram a spoiler, anyone who's gonna buy Pokémon Black will see the boxart... And White too, because those two are usually next to each other.

You should stop arguing, it's pointless.
    I can see Reshiram as a dragon, but not much. I don't see much Chicken in it, either.
    In this thread, arguing is never pointless. The way I see it, it's fun and it makes everyone more active, haha! But you're kinda new and haven't seen the arguments from some time ago, so I guess I kinda understand your point of view.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    No that's not a dragon!
    It's a hell-dog, but not a dragon!
    you just don't see it, do you?!
    You can't make a dragon out of nothing!
    Adding wings and those tails doesn't make it dragonic!

tkallab

Years
    Can't make a Dragon out of nothing? Where's your creativity?
    Alright, the tell me this head doesn't resemble a wolf's head in any way.
    Spoiler:

Of course, I'm talking bout the shape there, not all the decorations.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    "Looks in Tommy's eyes" That's not draconic.
    draggy is right, that's a hell hound, adding wings and a tail dosen't make it draconic, but i thought i said case closed, i don't want to argue anymore.
    if we countine any longer i might let my anger out and start saying things that you really don't want to hear, it almost happened in the dark type fan club.
    i said what would your dream dragon look like?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    OK, first, Xil, relax man, we're just having a disscussion, and you're blowing it way out of proportion.
    Besides we already had that topic... O.o

@tkallab
    That's a modern design of Celestial dragon...
    the old ones didn't look like that... :/

tkallab

Years
    Ummm, I'm not trying to anger anyone, I just wanna have an intellectual discussion. Also, imagine that hell hound with the head of a dragon and say it still doesn't seem too draconic.

Let's just drop the part about that hellhound/dragon image.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Well, that's anger issues for ya.
    oh, ok another topic then: invent a type, then mix it in with the dragon type and maybe draw a picture of it.
    like this:
    New type: Lava
    New Pokemon name: Lavagon
    type: Dragon/Lava
    Picture(optional):

get what i mean?
    it's a little dumb, but hey, waddaya gonna do.
    sighning out, cya tomorrow.

tkallab

Years
    No need to get mad at your friends, right? I wouldn't think of hurting anyone.

I'd make a astral/stellar/dimensional/deity type for Dialga, Palkia, and maybe Giratina and Arceus. They'd still be Dragons too, though.

But we should still continue about Reshiram. It's kind of a pain that he's my favorite Dragon-type Pokémon and you guys don't really like him...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol....I'm going to reply to Xilf's topic as the opportunity is too good to pass:

Type: Lava
    Pokémon: HeatMence

Basically Heatran with Salamence wings and some Salamence-esque fins on it....xD

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    @topic
    Firedrake
    dragon/fire (i know it's not excatly as Xil proprsed, but...)

@tkallab
    I agree. We barely scratched the surface with Reshiram, but we should do Zekrom too later!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Aiaiai, you guys.
    alright, you guys continue with Reshiram, but i'm droppin out.
    Yeah, i know, but my anger sometimes just takes control of me, you dunno how it feels, the worst part is when it's over, i feel terrible when it's over.
    As for my topic, i think it's kinda useless, but it's all i could think of.

I made this list of types, see in Giratina's dimension, pokemon types are different but each one refers to one in our world:

Fire=Lava
    Dragon=Monster
    Dark=Mist
    Psychic=Magic
    Flying=Air
    Grass=Wood
    Steel=Bronze
    Water=Sap
    Ice=Frost
    Ground=Cave
    Rock=Mountain
    Glitch=Cheat

LOL, That's all i came up with.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    But we should still continue about Reshiram. It's kind of a pain that he's my favorite Dragon-type Pokémon and you guys don't really like him...
    Wait... What about Reshiram?

And, btw, sorry for the inactivity guys. I'm taking the ACT's tomorrow, so my schedule will open up a great deal after that.

tkallab

Years
    Well, I really like Reshiram, but Xilfer and Draggy don't, make them stop!

Haha. I just like discussing stuff.

Good luck with your ACT, whatever it is. I'm doing the FCE tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sorry...what are ACT and FCE?

Are they like GCSE or A level?

Anyway.....I'm becoming more and more dubious about whether or not I'll actually like Black when I get it.....I'm also losing my interest....hence I'm fulfilling my pre-new-game tradition of quitting pokémon practically cold turkey for a few months before the release! So, I'll be leaving soon....please, try to keep this place active so I can find it when/if I return (most likely when, and some time around August....due to GCSEs).

I'll still check Serebii for any drastic news...i.e. restarting HeartGold to get an event pokémon, but not taking it any further.....so, good luck guys! I'll be gone as soon as my giveaway has been completed, or by Christmas Eve.

tkallab

Years
    Awwww, you're leaving? Want draggy and me to keep track of the new members again?
    I have no idea what ACT is, but FCE is the First Certificate in English. If I pass, I can move to England and apply for a job... Theoretically.

Something Dragon-related.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes please!

And if I haven't returned by 2012, make your own list xD

Btw, please don't come to England....we don't have enough jobs....and it'll cost me £100,000 to go to Uni because I'm not in poverty (I'm not rich either, I have some money but the bank won't give it to me xD), and I'm English (it's cheaper to be Scottish / Welsh / Iranian / anything non-English than English in an English University).

It's not that I don't like you...but I worry for my future...you can only get so much money by standing on a street corner playing Baker Street out of a saxophone like an iPod on loop :P

Btw, my signature and whole theme is dragon-related because Suicune > all dragons in competitive battling.
    But the only thing that can defeat Wurmple is Steel-type who resists bug...oh wait, they all do except Jirachi xD

tkallab

Years
    Relax, I said theoretically. I'm more likely to go to America than England anyway.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back