• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Spoiler:

Thoughts on this?

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Spoiler:

Thoughts on this?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

tkallab

Years
    Spoiler:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well if you think back to Sinnoh, you might remeber the statue that shows a legendary pokemon. That pokemon is actually a fusion of Palkia and Dialga.
    The Dragon's Den V.4

Before Platinum came out, people also theorized that this pokemon will be the legendary of the third game, yet it never saw the light of the day...
    My point is, it's unlikely, but quite posible...

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Well if you think back to Sinnoh, you might remeber the statue that shows a legendary pokemon. That pokemon is actually a fusion of Palkia and Dialga.
    The Dragon's Den V.4

Before Platinum came out, people also theorized that this pokemon will be the legendary of the third game, yet it never saw the light of the day...
    My point is, it's unlikely, but quite posible...

This is quite true, but I wonder what this 'Legendary' would look like?
    A chicken mixed with a robot.

tkallab

Years
    Augh stop annoying me he's not a chicken.

Spoiler:

By the way, draggy, what stautue are you referring to?

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Augh stop annoying me he's not a chicken.

Spoiler:

By the way, draggy, what stautue are you referring to?

Hey, Hey! I said robot too!

I think it's the one in Eterna City, you know, the one with the plaque ripped off?

tkallab

Years
    That's Palkia in Pearl and Dialga in Diamond, isn't it?

Spoiler:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Hey guys, i won't be online much because i am officially....Ill, that's right, Ill, Sick, Grosserised (new word:P) so i can only work from my mum's laptop, that means that my time on the computer is drastically minimized, therefore please don't demote me or something.
    and you lot are doing your exams now anyway so what's even the point of coming back here?

Sorry...what are ACT and FCE?

Are they like GCSE or A level?

Anyway.....I'm becoming more and more dubious about whether or not I'll actually like Black when I get it.....I'm also losing my interest....hence I'm fulfilling my pre-new-game tradition of quitting pokémon practically cold turkey for a few months before the release! So, I'll be leaving soon....please, try to keep this place active so I can find it when/if I return (most likely when, and some time around August....due to GCSEs).

I'll still check Serebii for any drastic news...i.e. restarting HeartGold to get an event pokémon, but not taking it any further.....so, good luck guys! I'll be gone as soon as my giveaway has been completed, or by Christmas Eve.

Kidding? you're leaving again? aw man, ok, i know how you feel, i lost my mood for Zelda and came to Pokemon.

Yes please!

And if I haven't returned by 2012, make your own list xD

Btw, please don't come to England....we don't have enough jobs....and it'll cost me £100,000 to go to Uni because I'm not in poverty (I'm not rich either, I have some money but the bank won't give it to me xD), and I'm English (it's cheaper to be Scottish / Welsh / Iranian / anything non-English than English in an English University).

It's not that I don't like you...but I worry for my future...you can only get so much money by standing on a street corner playing Baker Street out of a saxophone like an iPod on loop :P

Btw, my signature and whole theme is dragon-related because Suicune > all dragons in competitive battling.
    But the only thing that can defeat Wurmple is Steel-type who resists bug...oh wait, they all do except Jirachi xD

Please don't go to england! I've been there for 5 stinking years and all i got was the following:
    Football
    School
    Trouble
    Trouble at School
    Crap
    Crap
    Crapyness
    one hell of a stinking neighbourhood.
    No offense Amore

Spoiler:

Thoughts on this?

Nah, although that would be pretty cool.

This is quite true, but I wonder what this 'Legendary' would look like?
    A chicken mixed with a robot.

Hahaha, you got that right.
    also, what's with all the grcs and advs or whatever? it's all too complicated...

tkallab

Years
    Bulbapedia said:
    Ancient Statue

This Pokémon Statue is up a little hill to the east of Eterna City. In Diamond and Pearl, the statue has a plate (dependent on the game), while in Pokémon Platinum the plate has been torn off the statue. It was once the centerpiece of many festivals. A man in the house just south of the statue will tell the player the two inscriptions. In the Team Galactic HQ building in Veilstone City, a report can be found with missing text generated with a machine (indicated by "..." when described by the man in the house. The text extracted by the machine is written in blue.
    The first one says this:
    The creation of DIALGA,
    The giver of time...
    In laughter, there is tears...
    And, likewise it is with time.
    The same time flows on.
    For it is the blessing of DIALGA.

The second one says this:
    The birth of PALKIA.
    The creator of parallel dimensions...
    Alive, yet not alive...
    Everything drifts in space...
    To arrive in the same universe.
    It is the blessing of PALKIA.

I'm cursed with always wanting to prove I'm right...

tkallab

Years
    Thomas, that doesn't prove anything, my pictures on the other hand...

Why don't my quotes prove anything? It means in Diamond, there's a statue of Dialga, and in Pearl, there's a statue of Palkia. I think that proves something. The fact that the statues are the same, however, don't prove anything, except Game Freak was being lazy. Ever seen all those Pokémon statues from earlier games? Ever noticed them all being the same?

Don't forget the manga is a different canon altogether, too.

Okay, that means I'm going to have to find a new co-owner, and make a member list. D:

I'd like to apply for the job, haha!

Mikota

Volixy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    May I Join?

Favorite Dragons? Flygon, Dratina and Dragonair
    Should Garchomp and/or Salamence be Uber? No I really don't care for either of those two dragons really.
    Lance or Clair? Clair
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Flygon
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? original {Origin}
    Whats your Dragon Team? Flygon, Dragonair, Altaria, Latias, Charizard, Latios
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? YES
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Rayquaza

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Welcome Mikota!

@tkallab
    Wrong!
    Your quotes just mention game mascots, but they don't say they're on that statue.
    And manga may be different from the games, but the main story/plot is the same, in each generation!

tkallab

Years
    Welcome Mikota!

@tkallab
    Wrong!
    Your quotes just mention game mascots, but they don't say they're on that statue.
    And manga may be different from the games, but the main story/plot is the same, in each generation!

Mask of Ice much?

Also, how could the makers of the statue know what Dialga / Palkia looked like? They're gods! No one has ever made a 100% accurate statue of a god (considering they don't exist, or no one believes in them)
    Also, would you mind telling me when that manga was written? Was it before or after Arceus was officialy announced by Nintendo?

I love arguments! I'll put write a smily face just this once! ^^

Mikota, welcome! Consider yourself accepted!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Manga was written...well, D/P was mostly written before Arceus. Later parts of the arc were written post-Arceus. I.e. Hg/Ss
    Spoiler:

As for that statue...can you not tell by the pictures that it resembles both Dialga and Palkia in the games as well?

Yeah...not gone yet...I'll leave when my imaginary advent calendar runs out of chocolates (they've all sold out :( ) (December 24th, in case you've never had a proper advent calendar)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back