• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
  • Yeah, and it shouldn't be all heavy and stuff, because I think we might have been scaring off the other members with our 'Who's a dragon' discussions, haha!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Rejoining, it's been a long time haha.

Questions:
    Spoiler:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Yes of course, he said he already was a member once.
    Or she. On forums, you never know.

LOL, true, I was flirting with what I thought was a girl once on this forum, and it turned out she was in fact a he!
    Well you can imagine my suprise and dissapoitment!
    The worst thing is that he set gender to female! O.o

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, I think that guy maybe has some views on pokemon or life commonly associated with girls, or something? Setting yourself as an opposite gender makes it seem more...normal xD

Welcome back Wolflare!

Oh, well, I've never, ever set up a good topic, so.....

Which is your favourite dragon by their design. I.e. you might have what they are (like Dragonair being snakelike), but appreciate the design (its' simplicity, in my case)

Yeah, a bad one, but I had to try. I'll put my answer later.

Oh, and both Altaria and Lugia are allowed in the topic, due to their ambiguity.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Thank you so much Amore for keeping things under control. And thanks to all the members for being awesome and mature. I'm having Internet troubles, so I'm working on things as fast as possible.

As for the topic, I'd say Flygon, because its design is just awesome. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • AT LAST MY OGT IS DONE!!!

It's been long, so here I am again(which obviously I'm joining again for the 4th time).

Whats your Dragon Team?
    Latios, Giratina, Palkia, Flygon with Metagross and Regice(Here we go again)

Should Tyranitar be a Dragon?
    I always say neit to this...

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for the welcomes. :)

Which is your favourite dragon by their design. I.e. you might have what they are (like Dragonair being snakelike), but appreciate the design (its' simplicity, in my case)
    What I said earlier, Lati@s and Charizard. Lati@s, Altaria, and Flygon have the most creative designs in my opinion though.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Which is your favourite dragon by their design. I.e. you might have what they are (like Dragonair being snakelike), but appreciate the design (its' simplicity, in my case)
    A: The Lati Twins, simple yet bold coloring. Giratina because of it's awesome creepy features. Reshiram because of it's simple white complexity.

tkallab

Years
  • Yes, Lugia. He has detail, but not too much, wide movepool (heck, he's the only non-water pokemon that learns hydro pump through level up!) h's the protector of the sea and his wings have fingers!

If he gets voted to be a dragon, that is, of course. Until then, I'll say Tyranitar, just to annoy dragoniteuser. Haha!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Yes, Lugia. He has detail, but not too much, wide movepool (heck, he's the only non-water pokemon that learns hydro pump through level up!) h's the protector of the sea and his wings have fingers!

If he gets voted to be a dragon, that is, of course. Until then, I'll say Tyranitar, just to annoy dragoniteuser. Haha!

:)
    Yeah, yeah, but from what I see the way this pool is going on, Tyranitar isn't gonna be a dragon for too long! ;)
    Some more dragonite pics for all of you to feast your eyes upon!
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4

The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4

The last one is baby Dragonite...

tkallab

Years
  • You can only get baby dragonite by cheating... Or, like, train a hatchling Dratini to level 55 in one day... But it's so cute I don't care! Hahaha!
    Anyway, yes, Dragonite manages to be cute and badass at the same time. Ah, the days where he was the only dragon and I didn't know you had to stand on the doormat and press down to go outside... Sigh...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I expected you guys to go into more detail...

good Dragonite pics there, though......

If this dies...go ahead, but try this out:

What is your favourite dragon in PokeSpe?

This could be just how its' drawn...it's owner...etc.

My personal favourite would have to be Aerodactyl. The scene where Red's battling Giovanni..Aero's pokeball is under his foot, and when he comes out, Red appears to have wings...loved that.

And when you see Lance riding his along by the sea at the end of GSC....put that in colour, and it'll be one of the prettiest panels they have.

Oh, and, welcome back Gawain!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes, that counts. There are many good images of Lance's Dragonair in PokeSpe...

I'll get the Aerodactyl images for you all later...

btw, you can read it online...if you're interested, send me a pm. I'll not even link the site, just give you a name, as they're cracking down on the online manga sites...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back