• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Now that's a good subject, the 'licencing' stuff. For god's sake, they made Onemanga second to useless! Too bad this isn't about dragons, haha.
    But yeah, I have no idea about PokeSpe, and I can't go read it because my parents will think I'm creepy, hehe. Maybe in a few years, when I have my own appartment, haha! But I read the final Johto part in my search for the picture of Lugia, and it was kind of good, I guess. Better than the Anime.
    Ummm, I can only say Lugia again, because I haven't seen any other 'dragons' in the PokeSpe manga... Please be accepted as a dragon..! Hahaha!

tkallab

Years
    Yes, I followed every update. Like some, hate some, ignore some and all that stuff. There are some neato dragons. And I totally think
    Spoiler:

should be a dragon.
    After the games are released in English, of course.
    Sigh... I'm just prone to go off topic. I really need to get a lock for my door and read that manga.

By the way, dragoniteuser, you should totally spoiler that. What would have happened if I didn't know there was a
    Spoiler:

dragon yet?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    "Oh, and, welcome back Gawain!"

You're the only one who knows me here, except Silhouette and some others.

Nice link you got there Dragoniteuser, now I have a glimpse of some new pokemon.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years

tkallab

Years
    Nice, now we have a full-time leader! Haha, just kidding, you probably got more important stuff to do.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

As Silhouette said, spoilers please.

Btw, anybody who wants to know where to find PokeSpe to make opinions on representations of dragons......pm me.

Oh, and I dunno when the closing date was (probably saturday night), but I'm going to announce the results of the voting on Altaria and Lugia some time before 12pm GMT tomorrow, or if not, it'll be announced on Sunday.

However, Voting closes at 00:00 GMT, incase you don't know, that's 7 hours, 10 minutes from this post.

tkallab

Years
    Oh my god, so excited... Mainly because I found myself a Black rom but also for the results... Please be a dragon, haha!

tkallab

Years
    We should probably wait a while, Amore said there weren't that many voters, so it's best to wait till we're a bit bigger.

tkallab

Years
    Haha, I didn't mean to stall anything, but I realized it also might have been easier to wait a while for Lugia too...
    And I still need to make a list for Tyranitar.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Don't you think that you and I should stop posting for a while and let other members to get a chance to say something...? :)
    Oh and thanks again to Amore for helping me to find the Poke-manga online! I'm having so much fun reading it! ;)

tkallab

Years
    But then I get bored!
    Well, okay, this does kind of seem to be our personal chat room...
    Maybe I need to join a second group to spam contribute to.

This sentence is about dragons because I say so and is not only posted to stay on topic.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'm just throwing in my two cents, but I think we shouldn't hold a whole lot of votes. Maybe once a month, cuz I'm gonna have a heck of a time updating the current dragons so often. XD

tkallab

Years
    Haha, you're gonna have to get used to it anyway, around april we're getting a dungload of new dragons who'll need to get voted upon.

Detox

Sorry for the bit of inactivity, I was busy with a lot of stuff and forgot to subscribe to the thread, what is the current topic?

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    I just wished we can have dragons based on the following images.. although they would probaly be some form of legendary trio.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back