• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I would like to join. \o/
    Spoiler:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Welcome Spinosaurus and Halcyon, I'm sure you'll be accepted!
    @ The Last One
    Those Pokemon would be awesome to have, especcially the Celestial Dragon Pokemon (for those that don't know that, celestial dragon is a name for the Japanese and Chinese type of dragons... :) ), but I guess Rayquaza is kinda similar, since it's based of celestial dragons!
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    The Dragon's Den V.4

See...?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, ummm...welcome back Spinosaurus and Halycon!

I'll add you to the member's list some time next week.

Now, I come with an apology:

No results!

Sorry, my laptop has a horrid virus that's basically killed it, I'm not even meant to be on here (using my dad's pc), half the pages on here won't load for me, so I can't see the results myself...so I'll get you results on Tuesday, hopefully, provided my laptop gets fixed on Monday.

Oh, and no, we're not having any more votes for a while. Maybe if you two stop complaining about every dragon on the list, others will input and conversation will flow...

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    ...I'm making a face I thought humankind could not make.
    So I guess I'm not gonna have to make Tyranitar's list after all, then. At least for a while.
    I'm thinking we should start voting for other dragons with the release of Black and White in America, when we're adding new dragons anyway.

And I wasn't complaining about the dragons, I was just having an intelligent discussion with dragoniteuser, haha.

Sigh, I guess I just can't stay away from this thread. Stop being so interesting!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'm thinking we should start voting for other dragons with the release of Black and White in America, when we're adding new dragons anyway.
    Yes, ONLY when it comes out in North America. Unless, of course, anyone who gets it later (i.e Australia I believe) requests not to have them listed.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    I is confuzzled on the current topic. But I could care less about when the new dragons are updated. If it's when it hits N.A., great! If not, fine by me.

Sadness at no comments, AGAIN, at the no comments (and this part is on topic ifthere isn't one because it's dragon related)

Last edited:

tkallab

Years
    Maybe he babelfish'd something like "It's a shame we don't have the results yet." It's all I can make of it. I hope he said that, because I feel the same way.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    So how about I start a new topic, cause this place is kinda quiet...
    Ok, what's your favourite kind of dragon(not Pokemon)?
    Is it...:
    Western dragon
    Spoiler:

Celestial dragon (Japanese, Chinese type off dragon)
    Spoiler:

Sea dragon
    Spoiler:

Wyvern
    Spoiler:

Hydra
    Spoiler:

Fire Drake
    Spoiler:

Sure, there are more kinds, but these will sufice now.
    So which type is your favourite?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    My laptop got fixed, and...

...the results are in!!!

Altaria: Yes: 2 No: 3
    Lugia: Yes: 5 No: 1

Incase you can't interpret that......Altaria has been voted out.....(despite my opposition, I have to be a good leader...after all, I have to 2 balls, not 1 xD)

Lugia is definitely in there as a dragon, now!

I suppose if you guys are so desperate, we can have a vote on Tyranitar, once you've made resources for it......and gathered enough support for your arguments for us to have a vote.

However, absolutely no votes from December until B/W

And some ideas about B/W voting:

Spoiler:

edit: ninja'd. Dragoniteuser, look at the first post, it says this: "Only Owners and Co-Owners may post topics". However, you obviously like dragons a lot more than me, know a lot more, and are most likely to steer conversation away from votes (especially as you started it with Tkallab). So, I'm saying the topic stands.

edit mk2:
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    - the right sprite for the 1st post (Hg/Ss sprite)

Last edited:

tkallab

Years
    Woohoo!
    Now, my answer for the first topic in the thread...
    Lugia is my favorite dragon. Great to say that.
    And sorry 'bout Altaria, I really like him, but he's just a bird who has been given the dragon type by Nintendo.

Time to get started on Tyranitar's list, then. I know, I was supposed to have started already, but I was busy with life school Pokemon Shin Megami Tensei doing nothing. Oh, and drawing.

*Hey dragoniteuser, your sea dragon is the Lagiacrus from Monster Hunter Tri! He is so awesome, I had to do this quest killing Mini Nessies (I forgot their names, but they were more dino than dragon) and then that Lagiacrus pops up out of nowhere. Scared the living freak outta me with his awesome, seriously got my heart pounding.
    So yeah, Sea Dragons are my favorites. But read the rules next time, haha. No, Thomas, don't go mini-modding.

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    edit: ninja'd. Dragoniteuser, look at the first post, it says this: "Only Owners and Co-Owners may post topics". However, you obviously like dragons a lot more than me, know a lot more, and are most likely to steer conversation away from votes (especially as you started it with Tkallab). So, I'm saying the topic stands.

Yeah I know that rule, but in one of your previous posts(look on the previous page) you said that I can start a new topic once your's topic ends...
    Sorry anyway!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, but when does a topic officially end?

Basically, it'd just sort of...been ignored...sorry 'bout that. But still, please make sure you don't do others without a decent excuse xD

In answer to your topic...(be warned it's big, hence the spoiler)

Spoiler:

Incase you're wondering, that's somebody I noticed whilst searching google images, who's drawn Glaedr and Saphira out of Eragon. And got their sizes well done too. If you haven't read it, read it. And the other two, and the final book when it comes out.

Incidentally, due to the colouring, my Dragonite is always called Glaedr...

And I'm not sure what sort of dragons they are...other than awesome ones.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well according to colour the big yellow one would be a golden dragon, BUT it lacks in anatomy to be a golden dragon...
    I've read the book and they're fictional, but not based on historical and documented species of dragons. Basically the author made them up.
    Nice pic though...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    So that's it then...I like fictional dragons the best! i.e. those and pokemon dragons...

although technically all dragons can be seen as fictional

tkallab

Years
    Yeah, I guess not that much people who know the manga. I've known about the series and the games since I was a kid, but I only learned of the the mangas when I figured out how Serebii worked, and I never read it.
    But anywho, I watched the Eragon movie last year or something, but it was kind of late, so I don't remember that much. I do remember that I liked it, though. You're saying the books are good? Because my parents would be delighted to see me reading.
    I might search for some dragons tomorrow. And start making that list. Seriously, remind me of it.

*Whoa, double ninja'd all the way! Yeah, I saw a flame war a while ago on the Sporum (Spore + Forum, hilarious) where someone made a dragon and there was a guy who was like "That's not a dragon, he has horse legs" or something. And there was this other gut who was like "Dude, they don't have anatomy, they don't exist". And I'm pretty sure he was right. No offense, dragoniteuser, I like dragons too, but they don't really have very specific taxonomic stuff, because they don't exist and all.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back