• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "But the only way to find out would be to have them go into surgery." I said.

"Surgery!" Crimson cried out. " I don't wanna go to no surgery!"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "No you don't little one," Nat said quietly. "It's no fun."

Sergery... SHe had just had surgery... but, that didn't make sense, they had already been tracked.

She smiled. "Maybe we're over reacting."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Better to overreact than to underreact." I said wisely. " If they do have tracking signals in our dragons, we need to find them and take them out. Because these tracking signals, if they exist, are as much of a threat as the enemy dragons themselves."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I'm not so sure if they would be inside of us. We give the orders, but it's teh dragons that do all teh fighting. This requires some major thinking, ajnd I'm unfortunately to sore to do it." I said, remembering my broken bones.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled. "I know how you feel," she said wiggling her fingers a bit.

Cal crawled tentativly to her side, making sure he didn't step on her chest.

Nat wished she could sit up, anything so she didn't seem so helpless...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat watched Jack fall asleep, his chest rising and falling in a rhythmic pattern.

She turned her head slowly to peer at Matt, his chest rising and falling in the same pattern.

Nat soon found her own eyelids growing heavy. She layed her head back into her pillows, smiling to herself, despite the pain that was still surging through her.

SHe was soon asleep.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Heb a heh, heb a heh...THIS RP CAN BE STICKIED!!

Curse you, liqued thunder!! Can't SL sticky?? :(

Also, the reason I went to bed that early is because I stayed up all night saturday...XD

IC: As I woke up, I looked around, and saw Nat was asleep, smileing softly, I said, "Well, I guess the surgery went well.", and turning to Jack, I said, "Well, we can still move on our feet. I'm going to train ruby in the park nearby.", and waking up ruby, who was now the size of a minature horse, we went into the park, to train, even though I still couldn't get Nat off my mind...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I vaguely heard Matt speaking to me, but I still in too deep a sleep to notice. I snuggled down deeper into teh chair before continuing to sleep.

ooc: Remember, I never actually said my character had woken up. :P At any rate, Crimson can't train because he has to heal too.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Hey, did you notice?? My RP has over 500 posts!! I knew this day would come!!:classic:

IC: As ruby slithered around the park, I looked around, and realizeing all the tall buildings there were, I told ruby, "Say, why don't you fly around the city, and find the tallest building, bring a souvenier, and I'll give you an orange."

ruby asked, "What's an orange??".

I responded, "It's delicous, and you'll love it!!", and grinning, ruby soared in the air, and searched for the tallest building, and a souvenier...

Meanwhile, the infection worm in cal squirmed, and dissapeared into his bloodstream, becomeing part of it..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Jack." Crimson whined, trying to wake me up. "Jack, get up!"

"What is it?" I said, waking slowly.

"There is something wrong with my arm, and it really hurts." He whined. I looked at his arm and saw a purple welt, bulging in his skin. there was a small hole in teh cetner, making me wonderif something ahd gotten under the skin and he body was trying to fester it out. I looked carefully at the welt to try to see what was causing it. I managed to see something squirm, but I couldn't see much else. I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. If it was just a piece of wood or rock, it wouldn't be squirming like that. " I'll go get some ointment for it." I said, managing to stand up. " Don't touch it, and I'll be right back." Crimson nodded as I left the room and continued gazing at the painful welt that had formed on his arm.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    The worm was eating away at his skin, but senseing that it could be killed, it screeched, and merged with the bloodstream....

Meanwhile, after searching the city for an hour, ruby found the tallest building in the entire city, and seeing it was a buisness shop, he couldn't find anything better than a new vent. Grabbing it, he flew back to me, and dropping it next to me, he panted, and said, "Got a souvenier from the biggest building!!", and looking at him, I said, "Good job.", and pulling out an orange I go from the hospital fridge, I tossed it into his mouth, and munching on it, ruby smiled, orange juice drippping from his teeth..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Crimson watche din alarm as teh little squirming thing went deeper into his body, disappearing from sight. "Jack, Jack!" He shouted as soon as I alked back into teh room. "It's inside of me!"

"I know it's inside of you." i said, sitting back down and putting crutches next to teh chair.

"no, it's deeper inside of me! I can't see it anymore!" I looked at his arm and sure enough, the squirming thing was gone. I began to fear for Crimson's life. If it had gone into his blood stream, it was possible that it could block an artery, clog the heart, or cause serious brain damage if it got up to the brain.

"Don't panic." I said in a forced calm voice as Iapplied the ointment to the wlet ot reduce teh swelling. " You'll be okay." Crimson coudl tell how worried I was though, and he feared the worst.

'I'm gonna die!" he began to sob. " I'm gonna die! I don't wanna die!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    As crimson said that, weird green spots (Rip-off of bug style.XD) began to appear all over his body.....

As ruby stayed there, grinning, licking any orange juice that leaked out, I practiced throwing my boomerang with just one current working arm...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: SO basically the origin of this rp was inspired by Digimon, the battle was inspired by Dragonball Z, and the worms are inspired by Megaman Nt Warrior? You need to stick to one idea, it makes things flow better.

ic: "Oh god." I said, not knowing what was happening. 'Crimson, you're turning green!"

"I don't wanna be green!" He cried out. " i wanna be red! What kind of dragon named 'Crimson ' is Green?!"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    OOC: Actually, I thought of all those things off the top of my head. I didn't know that I got the ideas from them!! *Excludeing green spots, of course.XD*

IC: The green spots multiplied all over his body, as the infection spread...

Ruby was still smacking his lips, savoring the orange flavor, while I practiced throwing my boomerang. suddenly, however, the mysterious tamer stepped out from behind a tree, and said, "I think I may be of some assitance..".

OOC: BTW, this guy, whose name is really "Clyde", is a traveler.XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: At the beginning, you said teh rpw as inspired by Digimon, and durin ghte dragon fight you said it was like fighting Majin Buu, shjowing the Dragonball Z influence. And it's never good to do things from teh top of your head, you ahve to have direction. For example, Shiney and I have thought of a general plan of action to guide the "When Worlds Collide!" rp. And it will taking effect very shortly and promises to be interesting. YOu have to haave a plot line in mind when you make an rp, or it will just flaot away until everyone loses interest. Not to bash you, just giving some advice.

ic: "We need to get you some help." I said to Crimson. But I couldn't leave him, he was really scared. And I was too injured to find anyone soon enough. All I could do was watch until he turned steadily greener.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back