• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would love if it was combination of Hoenn (with move combinations) contests and Sinnoh (with dancing) contests and also if there was the Pokethelon.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • It would be cool if there were sports for the humans as well, a Bike Race would be awesome

Maybe an obstacle course in which BOTH the hero and Pokemon can compete in as well

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would love if it was combination of Hoenn (with move combinations) contests and Sinnoh (with dancing) contests and also if there was the Pokethelon.

Sinnoh has dancing contests?

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I'm not getting neither of them. I'm going to wait for Pokemon Mercury (Grey), it'll have more features. And the names are probably going to change to Obsidian (Black) and Quartz (White). I'm not sure about Obsidian but Quartz sounds really awesome :)

If I had to get one, it'll be Pokemon Black. It's darker and seems more mysterious, like Diamond did compared to Pearl.

I did a fair bit our searching to look for a Gem/Metal that was Grey in color. So with Mercury as the third installment, it'll be like D/P/Pt in terms of Gem/Gem/Metal :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Shows how much I enjoyed playing Pearl then, lol.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
  • They need to improved the main antagonist's looks, Gold for HeartGold and SoulSilver looked more like a girl!

I think you mean protagonist.

I'm not getting neither of them. I'm going to wait for Pokemon Mercury (Grey), it'll have more features. And the names are probably going to change to Obsidian (Black) and Quartz (White). I'm not sure about Obsidian but Quartz sounds really awesome :)

If I had to get one, it'll be Pokemon Black. It's darker and seems more mysterious, like Diamond did compared to Pearl.

I did a fair bit our searching to look for a Gem/Metal that was Grey in color. So with Mercury as the third installment, it'll be like D/P/Pt in terms of Gem/Gem/Metal :)

And when was the last time a game's name changed from Japanese to English? Exactly.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • OMG!
    http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    corocoro-pokemon-black-white.jpg

corocoro-zoroark-zorua.jpg

corocoro.jpg

I should have spoilered, but what ever.

Years
  • OMG! YOU BROKE TEH 4 WORD LIMIT!

Yeah, we know Peeky. Hold on, let me check again....

Also, I would love to see a white haired male protagonist, a black haired female protagonist, and a gray/silver haired antagonist.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    "The 3D in this game is far more advanced than in previous games"

Serebii should work on its grammar. Actually wait, the grammar is still wrong.

The tower things look nice but still not appealing to me. Makes it look less Pokemon-ish and yet the other screenshots make it look like Pokemon which is... yeah. :(

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • A huge black skyscraper, a new camera angle, a new looking Pokecentre, a new battle screen (well, the introduction of it it seems) also, I'm guessing the female protagonist here has brown hair and pigtails, these scans look pretty damn sweet

The tower things look nice but still not appealing to me. Makes it look less Pokemon-ish and yet the other screenshots make it look like Pokemon which is... yeah. :(

remember that during an interview the director (I think) stated that you won't believe that you're playing a Pokemon game.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I do not recall an interview for I am not interested?

Meh, after everyone else gets the games and there's lots of screenshots and such then I may have to take back my oath... since the graphics are really appealing. D:

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Zoroark looks so AWESOME!!!
    image.jpg

the new battle style looks amazing!

those screenshots lead me to believe this game will be for the new 3DS..

I don't think so, the 3DS technology hasn't even been finished yet, Gamefreak never develop games for unfinished consoles, this is on the DS, they only ever make games for existing finished tech

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back