• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
  • Noooooo. Not an evo/pre-evo to a past gen Pokemon! Let it be a uniquely 5th Gen pokemon!

I'm hoping for a "new" Eevee. Not an Eeveelution, but a Pokemon with the same characteristics of Eevee (Normal-type, evolves into multiple different types).

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Noooooo. Not an evo/pre-evo to a past gen Pokemon! Let it be a uniquely 5th Gen pokemon!

I'm hoping for a "new" Eevee. Not an Eeveelution, but a Pokemon with the same characteristics of Eevee (Normal-type, evolves into multiple different types).
    Well maybe if they do make an Eevee clone... it would have all the physical types opposed to the special types! We already have Zorua and Zoroark which are both uniquely 5 gen pokemon so we should get a new evo or pre evo of an existing pokemon if there is even going to be any...

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Well maybe if they do make an Eevee clone... it would have all the physical types opposed to the special types! We already have Zorua and Zoroark which are both uniquely 5 gen pokemon so we should get a new evo or pre evo of an existing pokemon if there is even going to be any...
    There defentely will be some new evos and pre evovs like cmon if sayble dosent get an evo ill be mad

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • 0.0 No. Do not get rid of Eevee, I didn't mean it like that at all. I want a Pokemon like Eevee, but of a different body-type or species (Maybe a bird, or a reptile?)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    finally! im on, after 6hours of tryin -_-"

anyways poketchs O_O
    wait where?

btw pokemon sunday si in an hour!!!!!

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Has anyone else been scowering the internets for hours looking for supension bridges that match the Sky Arrow Bridge. I mean it's like the Brooklyn Bridge and Golden Gate/Bay Bridge put together but I'm determined to find a real world duplicate!! :P

There defentely will be some new evos and pre evovs like cmon if sayble dosent get an evo ill be mad

I don't know about Sableye due to it's typing but we need a couple evos/pre-evos fo shizzle! Steelix!! Farfetch'd needs one!! Pretty please!! And all the adorable Absol pre-evo fanart has convinced me I want one. :P Oh and of course Lanturn. It needs one, no questions asked, it just does.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    That came to mind too, it reminds me of a digivice from season 1... But it has a black screen so it's a poketech like device if not a Poketech itself wait that black screen could be a cover...

i was thinkin the original pokegear, it had a small screen remember? ^_^

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Thinking of it, I believe we'll see Dawn obtaining one of the Starters, or having Ash and co. see them in the anime or the upcoming movie soon. Should Dawn recieve one, I'd say it'd be the Grass Snake since she has Piplup and Cydnaquil already. Brock, if he gets one, will most likely recieve the Water Otter. Leaving Ash with Pokablu ^.^

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Thinking of it, I believe we'll see Dawn obtaining one of the Starters, or having Ash and co. see them in the anime or the upcoming movie soon. Should Dawn recieve one, I'd say it'd be the Grass Snake since she has Piplup and Cydnaquil already. Brock, if he gets one, will most likely recieve the Water Otter. Leaving Ash with Pokablu ^.^

Yeah the Mijumaru has Brock written all over it. I'm personally hoping for Dawn to leave (and May to come back :P) but it'll be interesting to see if the series skips a couple years in the future or if it's just announced that the characters have aged.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Why is this a problem? :P I saw the exact same style in a japanese fashion magazine my exchange student has and it's a pretty common sight in North America during the summer too so it's just a product of it's environment.

not IMO, i tihnk its chill, my fiancee wears shorts like that, just not as short lol

No, I don't remember as I began to play pokemon games starting gen 3...
    Wonder if it's not any of those existing devices then what would it be called then...

ah well look up pokegear on bulbapedia they have a few pics of the old kind ^_^

Why isn't the girl fully clothed like the boy? ...

do you live in the USA, Mexico, Japan, Europe, 99% of the world?
    if so then you know its the latest style amongst women these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back