• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • Ok everyone some important updates, college season is coming back up and so I have a tonne of work coming up (final year and all, lots of projects), so I need to cut back on my various internet projects. The gym here takes up more of my time than all of my other stuff put to together, and I have been running the gym for a ridiculously long time so its about time I step down and let someone else step up. As such XDLugia will be taking over the gym effective immediately, however the gym will remain closed while he figures out his own team and strategy. As such with this I will have a lot less time and reason to log on so Roshi is going to be in charge here for awhile while I sort out some other affairs. To challengers of the Final Frontier I will log in every once and awhile to check for challenges to the Battle Academy as that hardly takes up any of my time being an elite position, so worry not. That is all, good luck to Roshi and Lugia. If anyone needs me just send me a PM and my email will notify me.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
  • wow i never thought i would see greene stepping down
    good luck with your last year of college

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • yeah man GL with your last year of college keep those grades up and dnt party to hard lol

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • Oh...I totally forgot about that :(
    Guess I have to wait until then.

Hey, Greene.
    If I`m right then your OP says that a gym leader has to post here every 5 days when his gym is open.
    But RabidDittos gym is opened and his last activity was on Dec. 28th.
    Is there a temporary gym leader for the fly gym?

Last edited:

mike182

Years

Hey, Greene.
    If I`m right then your OP says that a gym leader has to post here every 5 days when his gym is open.

sorry
    ill contact you when its done

and we are testing people to fill in for ditto

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years

Hey, Greene.

Since I haven't logged out yet, I'll tell you that Rabid's Ditto is currently looking for a new leader. Talk to SCV about try-outs.

mike182

Years
  • Ok Ill be there mine is the same as here

ok see you on
    filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

won my first gym challenge 1-0 (since i changed my gym type)
    i had 3 misses and 2 crits (one that was useless) against me without any hax on my part so i think this team is decent

Last edited:

Detox

Mike, I challenge you, but can we do it via shoddy in about an hour and a half?

Last edited:
    Back