• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
  • well on 1-10 i give it a 9/10. the graphics are fine but not the best . gameplay is awsome because of the stylus

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Graphics can't be amazing on the DS sadly. Once you're used to Xbox 360's, it's just like nothing else can match it (no I do not play PS3 and I don't like Sony). We might be getting the Wii Zapper soon, not sure if my little brother wants it for X-mas, or if he'll just buy it. That means Link's Crossbow Training though! (Anyone who's played it, is it fun for a game like that?)

~desu Saba~

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • not planning on getting crossbow training or zapper. $44 is a bit much...

PH gets 9/10 from me . i cant point out any flaws but i cant give it a perfect score

.Aero

Years
  • xD Dara, I love the new theme. Who made that? You? Because it's awesome! ^^

We need a new topic so:

What are your opinions on the new Wii Zapper for any game that utilizes it?
    Never used it, but plan on getting it soon. ^^

~desu Saba~

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Nope. I didn't make the attorney one and I didn't make this one. Found them randomly. My current signature if from a Japanese Zelda fanart site I found. Some like.. Candy Candy or whatever. XD

The only game I have for the Wii Zapper is Crossbow training. I think the Zapper is fun. I enjoy shooting random Goron crotches.. erm, targets I mean. Targets.

.Aero

Years
  • Nope. I didn't make the attorney one and I didn't make this one. Found them randomly. My current signature if from a Japanese Zelda fanart site I found. Some like.. Candy Candy or whatever. XD

The only game I have for the Wii Zapper is Crossbow training. I think the Zapper is fun. I enjoy shooting random Goron crotches.. erm, targets I mean. Targets.

Very nice. xD

I like your new sig now! ^^ Man I wish I had the Zapper, I'd be shooting at Goron crotches too...err yeah, let's go with targets. xP

Does anyone else even have the Zapper?

~desu Saba~

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
  • i have PH but im not very far in i think. imstuck in the temple before you get the first metalf ro the phantom sword

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Same to you, Dara. ^_^

I have never played TLoZ2. =I I'm currently -still- playing Ocarina of Time, Master Quest.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
  • got crossbow training for Christmas :]
    it's fun, but I can't see it lasting ages. but it's definitely worth getting just to get the wii zapper as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back