• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: PG-13 RP

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Judgement Day!

Yes, that's right, Judgement Day has arrived. Thugh the final Judgement will not come until the final bell rings(A.K.A the last bell in school, in, like, 8 hours =/)!

This is your last chance for SU's!​

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • (blinks) I feel nervous for "Judgment Day!". >_> Perhaps I should have missed the bus so I could get my SU earlier. XD

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Just finishing up my SU's history, although I feel like Nakuzami hasn't seen it since he (She?) hasn't mentioned it. Ah well, I'll post it again in a later post if it still hasn't been noticed.

EDIT: Walaah, it is done! The SU of Ike Symith can be found on page 2, post 45 I believe, and officially taking both Spheal and Duskull. Yay!

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    It's the Final Countdown! Da na na na! Da na na na na!

Grif! It's spelled "voila"! You're doing it wrong!

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Actually, jason, I was referring to the song, "The Final Countdown" by Europe. Which was TOTALLY fitting and awesome until you ruined it for everyone. Way to kill the mood, man. The Jaws theme would only work if we were all paranoid of the area we were in and afraid for our lives. So I was right. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Nakuzami

Years
  • although I feel like Nakuzami hasn't seen it since he (She?)

He -.-

And sorry the Judgement didn't come yesterday since Arceus apparently judged me and my computer crashed (now EVERYTHING I had on it is gone :'( including the other things like wild pokemon and gym leader data for this RP...so sad...it will take me FOREVER to get it all back!)

So, you have 12 more hours to live(or somethin' like that)!

Edit: My Judgement has fallen on these people so far:

Nakuzami - I give you the title of "Mary Poppins" practically perfect in every way XD

Grifspark - Accepted

Cirrus - Accepted

Jasonwolf - Declined

Draginja - Accepted

Dragonite149 - Declined

So sorry to the declined people. But, some people have to be declined. But if this RP lasts long enough(hoping it will) SU's will re-open, so be there then[:

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Voila! Better now Drag? And I agree with with your choice of song, it really is the final countdown. The theme tune from Countdown would be highly fitting here don't you think? It's the single most awesome thirtyfour seconds you will ever experience... Probably...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e32kaa9TzeE&feature=related

See if we can get a final decision from Nakuzami in the thirtyfour seconds it takes to play that...

Years
  • You can plead for your life *pulls out gun*

The rest of my judgement will likely come tommorow, possible today.
    The RP shall start Monday!
    Uh... well... I'm new to rping, and you could be makin the starting tracks for my rp career! Hehehe... *gulp*... please don't kill me...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • (didn't see my name up there and is slightly more nervous)

There was this other suspenseful music that I liked, but I can't for the life of me, DON'T PULL OUT THE GUN, figure out what the tittle is. >_<

Nakuzami

Years
  • Well, I guess I won't kill you...yet. *puts gun away*

God, who goes and who stays? This wasn't easy.

Wind - Declined

Ynfinity8 - Accepted

Century - Accepted

Frostbite - Accepted

lou dog - Declined

D. Lawride - Accepted

Charzeon - Accepted

Comiturtle - Declined

MichaelaTheUchiha - Accepted

TrueMastermind - Declined

For all who didn't make it: Stop by every now and then, you never know if SU's will re-open[:

The RP shall start tommorow! Rejoice!

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Hm, that's good to know then! =D

So, whatever happened to the OOC topic? Did you get anything on whether it was accepted (or if it was even submitted)?

Nakuzami

Years
  • I'm actually working on it now, as I lost all of my work when my computer crashed. I am going to re-submit it and hope it goes through(have no idea what happened to it before =/)

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Well, I guess I won't kill you...yet. *puts gun away*

God, who goes and who stays? This wasn't easy.

Wind - Declined

Ynfinity8 - Accepted

Century - Accepted

Frostbite - Accepted

lou dog - Declined

D. Lawride - Accepted

Charzeon - Accepted

Comiturtle - Declined

MichaelaTheUchiha - Accepted

TrueMastermind - Declined

For all who didn't make it: Stop by every now and then, you never know if SU's will re-open[:

The RP shall start tommorow! Rejoice!
    Damn, never been declined before. Can I at least know why?

Back