• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.THE N I N J A CLUB!.::.

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • it should....
    okay, who wants to go to school tomorrow and proclaim that its the Day of the Ninja?
    I can't, cuz my friend will know i lied

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • you caught it! stupid typos!
    i have, like, 3 or four ninja mentionings in my year book from fellow ninjas.
    And its so funny how many pictures of ninjas i found in my desk when i was cleaning it out today. I shgowed almost everyone one of them to at least somebody
    lol i'm a nerd

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Anyone else notice we have the poptarts brand on our side? They made a ninja poptart!!!
    I saw it as an ad in a magazine that i get and I got two other copies from other ninjas in my class.
    just now i saw a commercial about it.
    anyone see any pirate poptarts?
    I THINK NOT!!!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...um i think i should join this considerin i was BURST NINJA THE NINJA OF FIRE AND AWESHOMENESS...so um can i join

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • I have to admit that Tetra is the only pirate I like, since she is like a ninja sorta, shes not an evil pirate.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • Because its the way the world goes. Now, time for you all to fear my awesome plan to ctach Acha.

*Goes into Ninja Club!!! Hey everybody, EVERYONE IN HANABIS FANCLUB ARE PIRATES EXCLUDING ME, HANA-CHAN, AND ACHA!!!*

Sits in lawn chair and enjoys the show.

yea right there im apparentally a pirate

Back