• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Awesome, I wonder what happen to neji after he fought Naruto? Did he go back to his village? Is he still mad about Hinata being one of the higher family?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Ummm no not at all and his village is Kanoha that's where his clan is located. anyway he got over the stuff with hinata after he read his fathers note so everythings fine with him now.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • he gets his butt kicked by Itachi when Naruto and Jaraiya go and look for tsunade. Ino never cut her air but Sakura's air is kept short after she cuts it.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • i think she actually looks better w/ her hair cut...then again, i hate everything about her so.....^_^; but i want to see Sasuke lose for once real bad.....X] it'll be awesome! ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Do you prefer sasuke with his long hair when he was fighting Gaara with his black clothes, or the sasuke that had short hair and has blue clothes? Both of his clothes are awesome.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I'll try to find a pic of sasuke with his long hair, he looks so awesome when fighting gaara, his attack, the Chidori is awesome. Do you know that Kakashi used the Chidori to kill Haku?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    I'll try to find a pic of sasuke with his long hair, he looks so awesome when fighting gaara, his attack, the Chidori is awesome. Do you know that Kakashi used the Chidori to kill Haku?

Course, Kakashi named his Chidori. Raikiri(Lightning Edge). He cut a lightning bolt with it

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • blue flygon said:
    Chidori.....Chidori.....where have i heard that? oh! wait! i heard that in the last eppy i saw! ^_^ i heard it was an awesome move....

yes, but I think Naruto's Ragesan is stronger.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • It depends on who uses it not the actual move. You'll be able to tell when Naruto and Sasuke fight and the two moves collide.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • The bug boy...Shino...there's something about him that makes him cool..It must be the bugs he has inside of him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Bugs?Sounds nasty.My sister thinks Naruto is cute(snaky does she is a member here)
    It's kinda funny how she draws him and herself in the pics she draws...

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • action gamer said:
    Bugs?Sounds nasty.My sister thinks Naruto is cute(snaky does she is a member here)
    It's kinda funny how she draws him and herself in the pics she draws...

Snaky is your sis? I never knew that? Wow

Anyway yes, the bug boy, Shino, has an awesome fight with one of Gaaras teammates, the one he was supposed to fight in the tournament but decided to forfeit since they had a plan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back