• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • Don't worry about it Charzeon, we're only human and there was no harm done. I guess I'm getting soft, I blame the christmas spirit :Dour
    Anyway, yes, the egg is in your team, so yours is full, for now.

Everything is updated now, by the way.

Oh and the special ting I said would be happening in Solaceon, well, it's not, I moved it ^^;; Instead it will be more of a chillax post with a chistmas present.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Well, as long as the Pokemon I really want doesn't come around...I'm sure I'll be fine with a full team. :D And I like presents!

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Hey Luigi-a, I'm good for moves on Bonnie and Ziggy, so I won't get an extra one :) EDIT: Oh yeah, and Ziggy will forget Mud Sport. She's more of a direct kinda fighter anyway.

Now I'm just waiting for the next post (with or without the special thing... though now my suspense is even more... not to mention for the egg, Pastoria is far!!). Chillaxing is fine, though, since Mackie's gonna be with his family for a bit :D

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Hey, Luigi-a. I'm just telling you now, as a warning, that between the 24th and the 2nd of January, there may be a possibility that I can't make any posts. I'll be in Seattle with family, but I'll definitely try and get at least one post in, or if the next chapter comes out soon I'll try and finish that up before I leave. :) Just wanted to warn so you didn't think I left the RP.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Okay I am going to let Stanley evolve and I will be updating the trainer cards.

edit Lol only two cards.

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    No problem Wolf I need to keep myself occupied with something.

Years
  • Ack, with helping my family prepare for Christmas I've had little time on my hands today and yesterday ><; The post shall be up tonight though XD Still made the deadline lol.

Edit:
    EVOLVE EVOLVE EVOLVE EVOLVE X3

Last edited:

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    Once my pikachu learns thunderbolt I am evolving her. Cant wait for my Raichu.

Fen why dont you get a fire stone for your growlithe and make it an arcanine. It will be a great pokemon to travel to place on.

I should have my post up soon cause I have been working on it all morning before I went to work and almost completed it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Cause she already has a Fire Stone xD I think she's waiting for Kenai to get some particular moves ^^

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Years
  • Yup, I'm waiting on moves and then I plan to use my stone ^^ But I think I have another Pokemon I wanna shoot for. Any Horsea gonna show up in the RP? XD

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Ooooh. Hmmmm. I haven't really planned the rest of Mackie's team, I was sort of waiting for inspiration to strike. Though after thinking a little I think I'd like to try and definitely get a water type (Squirtle would be neat... or Marrill or Mudkip too <333 Swampert) and either a fire-type (if Cyndaquil turns up) or maybe a normal-type (Kangaskahn, Snubbul, or, haha, Smeargle, or Whismur, or Sentret...)

But yeah, hmm, I guess I'll try for a sweet TM. Post may not be up until Monday, though, I have the usual family rigamarole for the next few days, plus trying to squeeze in another viewing of Avatar (THAT MOVIE ROCKS).

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I will be depositing my Unknown. I is my highest level but never really been fond of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back