• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • Yeah I'm done with the drawing but my sister has taken the camra for the second time this week and the scanner isint pluged in yet >.<
    It's very cute and almost pastel like ^^.

My weeks been full of stuff. lol It's all randome though so it's mainly just a bunch of fun ^^

I'm doing good at this moment though and some mallard ducks have chose to use my pool as there pond xD. The other birds are ticked.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • You buy a scanner and read the instructions given that it is provided, if not it is best to just plug it into you'r tower and see if information pops up.
    Use the CD that comes with you'r scanner and follow the Instructions as much as possible, place a photo ,drawing,image into the scanner Face down.
    Close the scanner and begin scanning with the CD that you have been given.
    Once that is done you can work with it and do all sorts of stuff, then you can go to any web holding place to store you'r image and send it in as a Url or image onto the forum.

And thats the best way I know of to do it, however I'v only used a scanner three times and I havent used one for almost a year now. There are some very cheep scanners but be sure to buy the one that suits you'r uses cause mine dosint and my drawings come out very vibrant insted of true light and I need to work with it alot befor it is and at a good enough size to post on photobucket,freewebs ect.

Thats one of the reasons I stoped useing it and whent back to the camra, but so far the camra dosint work well and the image comes up blury half the time. So I think I'm going back to the scanner as soon as it warms up from being in the shed all winter:taps printer: And as soon as my sister uplugs this big thing o.o.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hmm, it seems as if porygon has summed up what I was going to say... :/...

well, since that happened... I wanted to say "hi" to all the FNA fans :P

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Hahaha XD.
    Pory thats nasty lol. But thank you guys ^_^, I bet if my mom would let me mail you some they would last the trip. After all half of them are caned after I finish bakeing them so there fresh when people open it and eat the yummy cookies =3.

I also make some for animals but they wont be tasty to us XD.
    Hopefuly when school for art is done I can work more on my dinner and lunch skills then my sweets ^^;
    Cause at this moment I make horid dinners and my lunch meals are cold lol.

I see that you'r AIM has gone out yet again pory lol it wont let me IM you. Although you might have been booted offline due to the dialup, so in that case I understand why I cant IM ya XD.
    but I finished the arcanine side of RagingDragons request and I'm two pieces away from finishing, then I'm doing the one for Latias .
    The how-tos have gotten to build up into 40 pokemon threw my time offline and I cant find better camra right now but when I go to dowload the images I took, I hope to get a hold of it buy tomorrow so I can post three new ones. Charizard ,Blaziken and Arcanine.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    heh, lol. PC being down is :(... well, I posted and kept it hot and fiery for some more. :P

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Thanks guy's for keeping it up, I havent been abile to be here cause of school and stuff with anim8or and my art teacher giveing me some work to do so I can grad in a few years and make my job out of art like I'v always dreamed ^^.

Sorry for the logout the last few days , and I'll be getting back to normal stuff shortly, My teacher lets me use the computer in class o_O; kinda fun but I always feel like I'm doing something wrong...
    How is everyone^^?

Back