• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • Give me you'r adress and I'm sure my brother will okay it after awhile ^^; He's kinda protective but being a close friend of mine he might change his mind.

However if you give me the address, Prepair you'rself for some good cookies o.o. I love mailing my friends cookies.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I'm back

[size=+1]My, it has been a while since I've been here...It goes so quickly!
    Isn't anyone going to put the Club Patch in their signature?
    And the game systems I have are Super NES, N64, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance. I also have Pokemon RBY, GSC, RS, FRLG, and soon Emerald (when it comes out). I also have Pinball, TCG, Stadium, Stadium 2, Snap, Colosseum, Super Smash Bros., and Super Smash Bros. Melee. All I need is Pokemon Channel and I will be complete...
    Question for FNA: What do you think your next creation on the Oekaki will be?
    Mwar, That word is addicting...Mwar...
    And if you're wondering, this is Red Modern Font with size of +1
    Mwar, Modern looks like this on the NeoBoards too
    Very strange, mwar...
    [/size]

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Welcome Team magma girl, and to help laiter confusion ^_^ I'm a girl ^^;
    I'm glad to see you have joined, help you'rself to ask for anything ^_^

And you have alot of games there Blazephlozard O_O.
    to answer you'r question, my next drawing is going to be Raging Dragons Banner of Arcanine and absol ^^ It was requested a week ago and I havent gotten to it yet, but there going to be cool trust me ^_^
    My next hand drawings are easter pokemon drawing, Awaiting friends return, Pokedragonfires art trade dragon and My Avytar of Ampharos as a mage with a paint brush at mouth ^_^.
    Inspired by FG's banner""

And Pory, thank you for meating anthony he likes ya XD
    Soon You'll meet Molly and jeff and alyssa and alex and kelly and all the rest of my close knit friends ^_^ I had you meet anthony first cause if he likes ya EVERYONE will XD. Thats just how it go's I hope we can become close friends off Pc and on Pory:huggles:
    I cant wait to see how many friends I know have aim... Maybe they can meet anthony too ^_^.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Freenaturearts said:
    Welcome Team magma girl, and to help laiter confusion ^_^ I'm a girl ^^;
    I'm glad to see you have joined, help you'rself to ask for anything ^_^

to answer you'r question, my next drawing is going to be Raging Dragons Banner of Arcanine and absol ^^ It was requested a week ago and I havent gotten to it yet, but there going to be cool trust me ^_^
    My next hand drawings are easter pokemon drawing, Awaiting friends return, Pokedragonfires art trade dragon and My Avytar of Ampharos as a mage with a paint brush at mouth ^_^.
    Inspired by FG's banner""

And Pory, thank you for meating anthony he likes ya XD
    Soon You'll meet Molly and jeff and alyssa and alex and kelly and all the rest of my close knit friends ^_^ I had you meet anthony first cause if he likes ya EVERYONE will XD. Thats just how it go's I hope we can become close friends off Pc and on Pory:huggles:
    I cant wait to see how many friends I know have aim... Maybe they can meet anthony too ^_^.
    Mwar, ya got some cool friends XD
    If ya know any on, mwar, MSN, let me know XD Ya know my addy *points to profile*
    Mwar

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Okay sure thing Pory^_^.
    Same with anyone from here ^_^ You wanna become friends with everyone I know and pory dos(if it's okay) just Im or Msn ping usXD

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Mwar, can't wait to see the picture. By the way, where did latias45 go? He hasn't posted for a while.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    eh, can I join teh fan club? I reckon if I don't have to give the whole spheal about how great of a person FNA is since you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't already know, anyways... just to restate it... "your great FNA"...

:P

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Aww, I just saw your easter pic, FNA. It's cute.
    So, FNA, what kind of easter presents did you get? And if no one's asked this yet, what is your favorite type or brand of candy?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Lol Pory ^_^

And Blazephlozard, about Latias absince, (Shes a young girl btw ^_^)
    She is off for a week and will be back sometime soon^-^ I will keep trace of all those who join while she's away =D and mail her the intake when she returns ^^.

You sure can join Bgtfamily, And thank you for the comment^-^:huggles: Welcome and join the party =D lol.

About the question Blazephlozard
    My easter present was that my rat Arwen had her litter of babies safetly and now we have 12 new members of are family , she had them three weeks ago but now they have personality's and are very effectionait.
    Artemis
    Amadaus
    Venus
    Isis
    Aurora
    Athena
    Morpheus
    Demetrius
    Eros
    Apollo
    Aphrodite
    Loki

6boys 6 girls
    As you could possibly guess Artemis is mine ^_^ The god of Art. However he was a he.... But my Artemis is a girly :nuzzles her:
    Shes already a little artist ^^ I'll be posting her work in the Artist gallery shortly=D.
    Her sister Isis is very nice at painting too o.o she did a retro cool red painting by useing her tail ^.^!

Thanks for the comment about my easter drawing ^^ Took a hour to make and was very skittish, but I was doing it inbetween diying eggs,this was also the first official try at Plusle and Minun.

My Favorite brand of candy is Jolly Rancher and Duble bubble.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Aww...Baby rats are cute. Can't wait to see their tail drawings. And yay, you love bubble gum! Cool! Mwar.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    huh, i didn't think it was posted yet tho?... maybe got it privately or something...

you like baby rats, Blazephlozard?... like pichu?... :P

eh, didn't comment on artwork... nice, I like I like...

Back