• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Arrogance

Homunculus
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Hey! Did anybody watch last night's show. Though it was a re-run. I'd forgoten about it. Poor Wrathie.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    @Greed- 'tis quite a shock, no? :3 Hiromu's a genious, being able to mix the elements so well in my opinion. Most Anime by guys usually are over exaggerated when it came to fighting and it does lag, while female's are usually a little too emotional. Males would say things they never would in reality. XD "Awww...look at that cute carp!" *snickers*

@Kasanai ( 'cause I still love that name. ;; )- It is a fun game, isn't it? I just thought it was too easy...then again, I'm the insecure one and got as much levels as possible before I fought Cornello. *coughs* Just wait until you get to chapter 2/3.

@Arrogance- <3 *wavewave* Welcome to the club, hun.

If it was last night, then yes, it is a re-run. If I can remember correctly..it was episode 27 or 28?

Last edited:

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Akio123-*waves* Hallo! (Episode 29, I'm waiting toniight for episode 30, tommmarrow probobly will be my favorite episode, # 31 (WTF?1 That's the day of my birthday!))

FireFox113- Hiya, I'm new to the fourm, but I've been watching FMA for a bit. (Myfriend and I are a bit obsessed with Envy Wrath and Greed- Who my friend personally informed me that if our her dreams came true, he'd be tied up under her bed)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • That is cool, my favorite Homonculi is Envy, then Lust, then Sloth. I love Greed to, but hate Pride.

Years
  • Greed said:
    Thanks sug~ <333

OMFG, I ::heart:: Hiromu Arakawa~ ^_^ I was seriously surprised when I learned the creator of FMA was a chick. xD

Most guys that do action just overexagerate the fighting o_O

::goes to get chapter download:: ^_^ Thanks again~
    I really need to talk to someone about that chapter... XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • crystal_mew said:

@Kasanai ( 'cause I still love that name. ;; )- It is a fun game, isn't it? I just thought it was too easy...then again, I'm the insecure one and got as much levels as possible before I fought Cornello. *coughs* Just wait until you get to chapter 2/3.

Actualy, im at chapter 4 now ^^' I havnt been playing much...Bald was challenging, but w/e, I beat him on my uh...*cough*4th try*cough*

Back