• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Matt (~\Ethereal_Knight/~) Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
  • Hi,Matt and everyone. Welcome to The Official Matt Fanclub,Jennifer! Have fun and have a great time. Anyway,you like Itachi? That's great. I've a lot of online friends who like Itachi. Who's your favourite girl character in Naruto?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Wee! *glomps Matt* How are you doing today Mattie? =3 I hope all ish well with you. ^o^ Got any cool up-coming events or anything? =D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *question mode on*Hey,Matt!What's up with you?Anything new?How's life?Ok?No?Maybe?Right well whatever you know.So I got a question.What are some of the things you hate the most?Sorry if hate is to strong a word for you.Also IS hate to strong a word for you?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    ^^;;; Well, I too have a question for you Mattie. ^_______^ Out of anything you've ever done, or wanted to do, what's your favorite thing to do in the whole world? =3

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
  • my fave girl naruto character is inu, my favorite thing to do in the world is...i dk...and i hate feeling bad and people who disrespect my friends

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Oh don't worry about our Mattie, he can take care of himself. ^_~ Though I don't like the prospect of fighting, it's sweet to know that he's defending the ones he cares about. ^______^ *glomps Matt*

~Kelsey

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
  • thanks...i would die for any of my friends, i swore that...i've been stabbed for my friend, and i have no regrets ^ ^ i love you all more than life itself...

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
  • in 9th grade [is in tenth] this boy tried to fight my friend [who is much smaller] so i took his place. i beat the kind and he was on the ground and i was punching him, then he stabbed me in the shoulder...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    ----!I can't believe that....well...actually....somehow I can.I'm sorry you got stabbed in the 9th grade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back