• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Ninja Retsu(Blue Jasmine) Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey BJ! How are you doing? I have a question: What genre of music you listen to?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I haven't missed much I see.Hey,Star,can you put my new account angel Tabitha down in the members list?I think I'm gonna be on that account more than this one from now on.We need a new question.Hmmmmm.....Um...Do you like cupcakes? ><

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • B_J said:
    That's nice to see you're good. Hmm... No. i don't live in Finland but I'd like to go there too.(To meet Peachy!) Anyway,I live in Thailand. I live in capital city call Bangkok. My country's in Asia.
    WOW!You live in Thailand!That's where my favorite cat comes from,the Saimese.^^
    Do you have any pets?
    I would like to go to Finland too someday,but sadly...I can't.;-;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Smiley said:
    Hey BJ! How are you doing? I have a question: What genre of music you listen to?
    I'm good,Smiley. Thank you for asking. How're you?
    Kouga said:
    I haven't missed much I see.Hey,Star,can you put my new account angel Tabitha down in the members list?I think I'm gonna be on that account more than this one from now on.We need a new question.Hmmmmm.....Um...Do you like cupcakes? ><
    Cupcakes? Of course,awesome dessert and delicious. But,I don't like some flavour.
    Bree said:
    WOW!You live in Thailand!That's where my favorite cat comes from,the Saimese.^^
    Do you have any pets?
    I would like to go to Finland too someday,but sadly...I can't.;-;
    Cates from Thailand? Awesome. Anyway,I've pets but I don't have cats. I've
    3 dogs. They're very clever. And don't be sad,Bree. Me too.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Koga_LUVer said:
    Sure thing! *adds name*

Lovely May

::[StRawBeRRy~fLavoReD]::
    Years
  • Hello! I would love to join this club! BJ is a very nice person and I see her everywhere. xP I've never seen her rude or mean or anything like that. She very much deserves her own fan club. ^________^ Felicitations on having your own fan club!!! =)

phillip1904

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2004
    can i join

can i join i love pokemon because pig19042001 got kick out can i take his place :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Don't worry,DG. This question's never asked. Who's my fisrt friend? I know d_c(dark_croconaw) first and then Lily(LilyPichu) and then you,DG. Anyway,welcome to my fan club. Thank you very much for joining. Anyway,I'm very sorry but I guess,you use face icons too much. I'm not sure.Sorry.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Blue Jasmine said:
    Cates from Thailand? Awesome. Anyway,I've pets but I don't have cats. I've
    3 dogs. They're very clever. And don't be sad,Bree. Me too.
    It's a shame you don't have a Siamese.I have heard they are from Thailand and the people give the Siamese out as gifts to vistors or guests.^^I just read about that somewhere,so I am not sure if it's true or not.^^;
    What kind of dogs do you have?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Bree said:
    It's a shame you don't have a Siamese.I have heard they are from Thailand and the people give the Siamese out as gifts to vistors or guests.^^I just read about that somewhere,so I am not sure if it's true or not.^^;
    What kind of dogs do you have?

My dogs? All of them're Thai dog. I don't know how to call them in English but in Thai,we call them as Thai Lung-aan. Hmm... Sorry for my horrible English.
    Anyway,thank you,phillip1904.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I'll join! BJ's my owner! And she's the nicest person here. She didn't even get mad when I devoured her steak just to prove Dark Magician wrong... :) XD lolz!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back