• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Hi, after having participated in the UHC, is there anything I have to do to sign up as a member of this group?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I'm going to quit (is that even an option) as I haven't really gone on the server more than 10 minutes and I'm not really planning to go back on it so sorry! And goodbye

We're sad to hear that D: I'm going to keep you added to the whitelist just in case you decide to come back, but I can remove you if you absolutely want to.

Hi, after having participated in the UHC, is there anything I have to do to sign up as a member of this group?

Nope, since you've already been added to the whitelist

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Yeh I don't mind still being on the whitelist, but I'm not expecting to come on

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Nope, since you've already been added to the whitelist

Awesome :)

So the next order of business will be my procurement of a residential plot. I already have 10 diamonds, what's the usual process for this? Also, after exploring around the town a bit, how does the currency work? I saw the [buy] and [sell] signs on stuff, but how is the currency you receive from it tracked or displayed?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    Can I join this party?

Minecraft In-Game Name: Fireandwater83
    Skype Name (optional): Fireandwater83

Wobbu

Years
  • Awesome :)

So the next order of business will be my procurement of a residential plot. I already have 10 diamonds, what's the usual process for this? Also, after exploring around the town a bit, how does the currency work? I saw the [buy] and [sell] signs on stuff, but how is the currency you receive from it tracked or displayed?

If you want a pre-made plot in town, then just post in this thread explaining which plot you want. If you're on the server and myself, Klippy, or no is also on the server then you can ask us to make the plot for you. If you want a custom plot outside of town, post in this thread (if myself, Klippy, or no are not on the server at the moment) with the two opposite corner coordinates of the plot (like the northeast coord and the southwest coord, or northwest and southeast).

As far as payment goes, you'll need to place a chest somewhere hidden in the world and send myself, Klippy, or no a private message on the forum with the coords of the chest (or if one of us three is on the server at the time you want to buy a plot, then you can give us the diamonds directly). Soon I will make a more convenient method of payment by setting up a hopper in the main town.

You can check your money balance by typing /money into the chat.

Can I join this party?

Minecraft In-Game Name: Fireandwater83
    Skype Name (optional): Fireandwater83

You've been added to the list!

Wobbu

Years
  • important double post is important

Since the GT UHC events ended, a few people said that they wanted to do another UHC soon. Since we've figured out how to make the UHC semi-automated where no ops are required to run it, we can host the UHC at any time and any day (whichever works best for the majority).

So what I want to know is, who is interested in doing another UHC and when?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I am absolutely interested. They are fun, exciting, and I'd love to participate again.

I think weekends are definitely the best time for everybody. I'd prefer it late because I'm taken up most of the day but it's really more important to try and decide what time would be preferable for everyone. After all it's not like everybody lives on the eastern seaboard; what might be 9:00 for me might be 6 or 7 or even later for somebody else.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I'm interested in doing more UHCs whenever. It's really down to the hour as to whether I'm available for any given one but the interest and desire to participate is always there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    I would love to try UHC. I've never done one before but it always sounds like fun! I most free on the weekends.

Wobbu

Years
  • For those who want to participate in the next UHC, I'd like to know what times and days will work best for y'all. Whichever time and day works best for the most people will be when the next UHC is going to occur 8)

Minecraft In-Game Name: GodzillaRK9
    Skype Name (optional): GodzillaRK9
    I'm unable to add you to the whitelist. GodzillaRK9 doesn't appear to be in the names database :\

Years
  • For those who want to participate in the next UHC, I'd like to know what times and days will work best for y'all. Whichever time and day works best for the most people will be when the next UHC is going to occur 8)

I'm usually free all day on most Saturdays, so any time then works best for me.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
    Years
  • I hope this is okay. Just have a request.

There is a bridge that crosses the river to the southwest of town. Can we:

A. Widen the bridge by a block?

B. Extend the road from town to the bridge?

C. Add torchlamps around the road to decrease the chance of mobs?

Also, I'm hoping to gather more slimeballs. Is there a way we might be able to buy slimes or request a slime generator somewhere?

Wobbu

Years
  • I've added a few new small residential plots and two expandable residential plots at the southwest corner of town, with many more plots on the way. These are all available for purchase.

I hope this is okay. Just have a request.

There is a bridge that crosses the river to the southwest of town. Can we:

A. Widen the bridge by a block?

B. Extend the road from town to the bridge?

C. Add torchlamps around the road to decrease the chance of mobs?

I have fulfilled all of these requests

Also, I'm hoping to gather more slimeballs. Is there a way we might be able to buy slimes or request a slime generator somewhere?

are there any naturally generating slimes on the server?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back