• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Have you ever considered that the Pokémon can be from him?
    To some extent yes, but I don't think he would have thousands upon millions of pokemon. It'd take him a very long time and yet he looks middle aged. (Maby he got lypo xD)

I didn't see anything familiar/similar when I went through there.
    How far did you go into Cornet?

Why do you people spend so much time with this when it just might be some meaningless design?
    Because we like to expand our minds and be opened to new things. If everyone just said "Oh, what was that beam of light in the sky?...Meh, it was probably my imagination." we would never have discovered lightning (Bad example, I know xD) I think I have a better one; If people just said "Oh, sky piller is just a meaningless design." Then you wouldn't have caught Ryquaza.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • To some extent yes, but I don't think he would have thousands upon millions of pokemon. It'd take him a very long time and yet he looks middle aged. (Maby he got lypo xD)

Remember it's just once a day, but I think you're right. If they were his Pokémon, you wouldn't be able to catch them, so he must bring them from somewhere which could be as you said.

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
  • Can we get back on topic now? Oh and I have explored Mt. Cornet to it's full extent. (Except for Arceus event which has nothing to do with this) Now then, is there really a connection between Mr. Backlot and the Chateau? 'Cause just because things look alike doesn't mean they are the same. (I excluded the statue theory because that might be true)

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • yeah theyre might. wh knows maybe on one of backlots experimentations something went wrong and cuased a toxic gas that might have killed everyone in the house near him and he saved an antidote for the poison and left everyone else to die. i really dunno nothing bout science and stuff..

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • maybe its all just coincidence. maybe Nintendo just threw it in to make us all think. if you check out one of the rooms upstairs, you'll find a picture of Nintendo's R.O.B. (the first time i'd heard of it was in "Mario Kart DS"). here's some info on R.O.B.:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.O.B.

personally, now, after reading this, i'm beginning to think that the Mansion is (besides a housing for Ghost Pokémon) one of Nintendo's ways to make R.O.B.'s cameo, and nothing more. its Nintendo, though, so who really knows? lol

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • ^Total spam...

I don't know about ROB, though. Why would they put it? Are they releasing a new ROB or something? It's just Gengar's eyes in my opinion, but that's the most obvious thing, so maybe it's something else.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i've read about it being that elsewhere...i almost want to say its earlier on in this thread. but its just a guess. R.O.B.'s made cameos in many of Nintendo's games. who knows? lol

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
  • Well maybe Team Galatic stole a time machine and stole all the pokemon there (for the red chain thing) and starting killing the people there while the owners were having dinner (which explains the un-eaten food) and the owners ran out through the place where the maid doesnt let you go through. And the little girl an the butler were killed because the butler didnt have his medication and went crazy and used the girl as a meat shield when team galatic were hitting them but he died anyway. And the robot painting is a security camera so when someone comes in they steal their pokemon and send them to the future so the only pokemon that could live there wthout being stolen are ghosts.

Last edited:

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • I dont know how this hase intrigued this many people but heres my theory on this crap.

There were 3 daughters wich belonged to mr backlot, 1 was Gardenia, one was that girl you helped through the forest and her twin (little girl ghost). The current butler and his brother (ghost butler). Mr backlot tried making a trophy garden at the old chateau. When he was digging up dirt he dug into the lair of rotom. Rotom got angry at the Backlots and realeased its full power on them killing the girl and the mother, the dead butler and gardenia ran into save the girl and mother but it was too late and the butler scraficed himself for gardenia. Mean while the little girl you helped was in eterna forest exploring. Backlot and the other butler fleed, and when the little girl came home she found no1 there. Gardenia shunned her father and takes care of the little girl. Backlot and the butler returned to the old chateau looking for those priceless statues and rotom attacked but mr backlot had a gardevoir and if you read gardevoirs pokedex desc or played mystry dungeon youll know theyll give there life for there master. Well greedy backlot got one statue and gardavoir sacraficed its on life and significantly weekend rotom down to level 1. Rotom went into the tv to recover its missing power only to be disturbed by you at level 15. I know that this happened rather recently because the plants in the house are still green. Im thinking it happened a month or so before your journey started. I dont know why rob is there, thats probably just an easter egg hidden in the game.

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • I dont know how this hase intrigued this many people but heres my theory on this crap.

There were 3 daughters wich belonged to mr backlot, 1 was Gardenia, one was that girl you helped through the forest and her twin (little girl ghost). The current butler and his brother (ghost butler). Mr backlot tried making a trophy garden at the old chateau. When he was digging up dirt he dug into the lair of rotom. Rotom got angry at the Backlots and realeased its full power on them killing the girl and the mother, the dead butler and gardenia ran into save the girl and mother but it was too late and the butler scraficed himself for gardenia. Mean while the little girl you helped was in eterna forest exploring. Backlot and the other butler fleed, and when the little girl came home she found no1 there. Gardenia shunned her father and takes care of the little girl. Backlot and the butler returned to the old chateau looking for those priceless statues and rotom attacked but mr backlot had a gardevoir and if you read gardevoirs pokedex desc or played mystry dungeon youll know theyll give there life for there master. Well greedy backlot got one statue and gardavoir sacraficed its on life and significantly weekend rotom down to level 1. Rotom went into the tv to recover its missing power only to be disturbed by you at level 15. I know that this happened rather recently because the plants in the house are still green. Im thinking it happened a month or so before your journey started. I dont know why rob is there, thats probably just an easter egg hidden in the game.

like i said, the Old Chateau could just be Nintendo's way of giving R.O.B. it's own cameo in Pokémon like in many other games.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • When did Gardenina and The forest girl become backlot's daughter?

Its i theory ok i made this up using the freaking evidendence...

Oh and shiny umbreon guy, just cause there were three beds doesnt meen there were 3 ppl. Ppl who are married generally sleep together, relating to my theory, gardenia coul have moved out by then, butlers dont necisarily have to live there so if my theory (wich isn the mostr likely but is a theory) leaves two beds for the twins and a bed for backlot and wife (or husband he seems a little fruity having baby pokemon in his garden, ide have dragonites and charizards hanging out there while he has "adorable" pokemon that kiss his cheek)toi sleep in.

Last edited:

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    All your theories build up to one thing...

There are 6 CLUES!

1. The girl, young, floating in the room with the Painting of ROB.

2. The butler too, floating in the dining room.

3. The old Gateau and the TM90 Substitute.

4. The statue with the substitute which "seemed to stare at you, the player."

5. Rotom in the TV.

6. The cuttable bushes, which I think have moss, cotton, wood and dried blood.

So that all builds up to the fact...

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ANSWER![/detectiveacedemyQreference]

It turns out that the girl in the room would've been a sister of either Gardenia or Cheryl, killed her parents due to their attention to Pokemon instead of her, which was explained. As their parents said their last words, she then realized the error of their ways, so she TOO killed herself. As the butler was making some cake, he was going to serve it in her room to leave it there, resulting in the Old Gateaux. Then, he looked for the little girl, who found her in the room with the painting, then, he killed himself too. He used a clone of the substitute on the Gardevoir he might've had, placing the substitute on the statue. He then put the parents, furniture of the little girl's room, and some of the antidote, which unfortunately didn't work, on the grass and buried it, covered in moss, and roots, then turning into decompost. Then, their mother and father's souls went into the TV, merging into Rotom, as their dying message. The little girl's message, was for every Pokemon to live happily, due to her realizing that Pokemon and humans need and want to coexist with each other as she died, like the ones in the Backlot Garden, and the Butler's was for you to keep on healing your Pokemon in need, for th Old Gateaux.

That's my theory, done by a kid here who recently had a fever.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back