• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    first time i saw that girl and butler, i was a little scared. but as soon as i turned the volume on it really helped the sinister place spook me out... but the painting with the glowing eyes was the worst bit. I reckon mr backlot is hiding something... perhaps those off-limits areas have photos of him in the old chateau. Im too spooked to go on anymore. *runs to another topic*

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • Freaky Theory

My (random) guess is the father killed the little girl and did the same to himself before he was arrested, and the little girl's ghosts attracks the Ghastly, so um (Has horrible nightmare) thats all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2008
    my theory is that the butler poisoned the girl with the old gateu and put the antidote in the bin to hide it because he was dying of age and he didnt want the girl to run the cheatue the man moved slowly because he was dying of old age and the girl moved quickly to try and find the antidote and rotom was the pet and hid in the tv too sad at all the deaths.

thats the most logical original thing i could come up with

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
  • Tonya and Jason22 both have very ideas. I especially like the idea of Tonya's. Another thing - wtf?! Old Gateau has the same effect as a Full Heal! How can it INDUCE posion?

Jason22, the idea about Fantina is interesting but how do you know she has a French accent? However, that is still a good idea. If she is French then that's a good connection you've made.

By the way, in the anime, the gang didn't even spot a house near the end of Eterna Forest. Totally bizarre.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • Tonya and Jason22 both have very ideas. I especially like the idea of Tonya's. Another thing - wtf?! Old Gateau has the same effect as a Full Heal! How can it INDUCE posion?

Jason22, the idea about Fantina is interesting but how do you know she has a French accent? However, that is still a good idea. If she is French then that's a good connection you've made.

By the way, in the anime, the gang didn't even spot a house near the end of Eterna Forest. Totally bizarre.

Well when you are about to fight her, she comes out with some french words occasionally, it was a long time ago, so I cant remember them exactly...

OH WAIT! I found them on Bulbapedia:

Before Battle:"Ohohoho!! Finally, you have arrived! Since I came to this country, always I try to learn new things. They hold Contests in this city? I say to myself, enfin, I will excel. That's why I dress this way. C'est une performance! Also I study Pokémon very much. I have come to be Gym Leader. And, uh, so it shall be that you challenge me. But I shall win. That's what a Gym Leader does, non?"

Yeah...definitely french :)

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • Guys I saw gardenia near the entrance of the old chateau and she said that there are some mysteries there..........................................I think that Gardenia is one of the owner of that old mansion because she is always looking at it and its just like she is remembering her past thats why she visit always and some theory are connected to this maybe the ghost girl is the sister of gardenia and like what others said the sister of gardenia save her and the ghost of the sister is still wondering around because she want justice and the only person who knows what happen is her Sister Gardenia and about the butler the butler need to take care of the ghost girl before he take his rest

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Wow you solved the case!!11!!11!!111!!!

Wait! Im pretty sure thats what people said awhile ago ..

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
  • Yea it was... Jason22 - I forgot but thank you for finding that - I remember now. :D And OMG! I found out something else. Again, using Babel Fish, I translated Gateau this time and found out gateau means cake in French! So in other words, the Old Gateau is really the Old Cake and the Old Chateau is really the Old Castle.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
    Years
  • I have no clue but that's part of the mystery. Even though it heals all status problems, wouldn't eating an old cake make you sick? So perhaps it made someone sick and they died (one of the two ghosts) and it's effect refers the opposite of what it ws used for? I don't know if that makes sense but whatever.

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    Actually the real name of it is Rotom. What suckes about it is that when you catch it its on level 15.

Dude Rotom just sucks. It has horrible stats, an average movepool and is just another electirc pokemon, barring it's typing. Before even considering it I'd rather go with Jolteon, Luxray, Raichu or Elecivire.

Kirioroshi

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Not all thing go moldy.

It could've been a jelly cake made from Herbs and gelatine. over the years it would of just dried.

Quidoo

Years
  • Hmm...maybe
    The picture kind of looks like jelly- its just some purple block...

Hmm...we need to figure out who keeps returning to the house: someone must, because the plants are always green and healthy, I don't think its Gardenia, she was too scared to go inside

And another odd thing is the completely empty room. the one with the girl ghost, I think she is looking for her sister, she is in the room that used to be her sisters, because its the same size and layout as the bedroom next door, exactly the same, just without the bed, cupboard and bin,which may have been removed when the remains of the family moved out, and the bedrooms of the dead were left as they were...

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
  • *reads*
    It's cool how they used it like that. I wonder if it's still good?

Quidoo

Years
  • They Might Make a movie about it or something Never know.

A movie would be amazing! But they've already done movies with the two most likely pokemon that could be attached: Darkrai and Giratina

I think that the third 4th gen game will have the missing peices of the puzzle! :)

P.S: Welcome to pokecommunity! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back