• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Packs; Yin and Yang<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Yume thought again for a moment 'What if those humans are still around here? What would happen if I can't save those Umbreon and the leader finds out that I can't and kicks me out??' Yume didn't want to be kicked out of the Yang, especially since she survived off it. Suddenly another member of the Yang pack joined the group 'Uhg, too many Umbreon..' Yume didn't like being in a crowd. She left silently. Up in the Yang forest she saw Tratto walking through the fallen branches and roots of trees. 'He looks kinda upset..' Yume thought to herself. 'Maybe it was me..' She thought bitterly, walking up to him "Hey" She said sfotly..

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • ((If anyone wishes to create another character, I wouldn't mind. We need some Elders, Pups, Apprentices and Nurse Maids. Feel free to create as many as you choose. Otherwise, I'll just create some anonymous characters for everyone to control.))

Tsuki looked around, watching his warriors discuss the issues that had arisen amoung their pack. They were entitled to their beliefs, he could not take that away from them...Though, he thought they might think him different than he was...

He remembered the desolate night in which his father died. It was cold, and frost-ridden. Sighing with sadness, Tsuki's usual rainbow colours died away slightly, giving him a saddened look, like a rainbow beig washed away in sand. He looked at Tratto, who was glaring at him before walking away. What was becoming of the pack? This he didn't know...

Not aware that Alu was watching him climb the hill, he let his emotions loose like only he knew how. A kalydiscope of colours twirled around him, spiralling sadly with his almost depressed mood. He vanished amoung the shadows, his colours vanishing. Alu's gaze returned to her pack Warriors and Deputy, who were discussing what had been happening lately, and the sun rose high in the sky, no longer a yellowing disk. Light, puffy pinkish clouds hovered in the deepening blue of the sky.

Tsuki climbed the hill with ease, heading for the moonstone to congregate with the Departed Pack of the Stars. He reached the level ground, and went over to the moonstone.

Tsuki gasped.

The moonstone had deep furrows, raked out with...claws. And they weren't Umbreon, nor Espeon. They belonged to a Mightyena. And the scent was still fresh.

"Well, if it isn't the Pack Leader." Came a high, cruel voice from behind him.

"Lunani!" Tsuki snarled, whirling around to face the Mightyena.

"That's right, little Umbreon." The battle scarred Mightyena smirked, his canine teeth grinning together in a bared way. A cruel, evil way. "I'm here to capture you. Unless the wittle puppy wanna fight for 'imself." He laughed, and the other Mightyena joined in, their howls joining their pack leader.

"Hush!" Lunani whirled to face his pack. "We do not want the warrior's on our trail. They can be very unforgiving." He smirked. Then, he laughed again.

"What do you have for us, little Tsuki. For, you know when your father limped into camp with blood coating his fur? Don't you remember? Let this be our little secret."

He leant in closer, his horrible voice hushing to a whisper.

"I was the one who killed him."

Tsuki's eyes sparkled with rage.

"You..." He snarled, and his rings alighted with a fire he had not shown since he had been fighting last. A shadow ball grew in his jaws. "...will PAY."

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Alu turned tail with a sigh, the tiny tuffs of fur behind her ears drooping. She had lost her one chance to speak one-on-one with Tsuki, to confess her deepest feelings to him. And she blew it.

"AROOOO!" A sharp, sudden howl pierced the air, giving the white Espeon the feeling of bein stabbed like a thousand knives. Her kin snapped their gaze towards whom the howl came from, although from atop the hill, it near impossible.

Alu knew whom that howl had came from. Tsuki. Wihout another moment's hesitation, without even thinking, she turned tail towards where she had last heard the howl, and bolted off.

"ALU, COME BACK!" Iumi cried pleadingly, but it was too late.

She had gone; to save Tsuki.

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • Tsuki let it grow in his jaws for a while, and let the Mightyena ponder whether or not they wanted to attack him. Deciding he wouldn't wait, he shot the Shadow Ball at the leader, and sprang around to dodge the jaws that would snapped in the air just a second after he had moved.

A white blur suddenly latched itself onto the lead Mightyena, biting for all it was worth. It was Alu! The leader of the Yin Pack! Why was she saving him?

Her eyes glowed, and a large tree behind her suddenly grew an aura. It wrenched itself out of the ground, and swung around, like a baseball bat.

Somehow knowing what would happen, Tsuki leapt at Alu, and knocked her off the Mightyena's back just as the tree collided Lunani. There was a sickening crunch, and a yelp. The Mightyena's rushed off into the bush, their leader at their head, now nursing a very sore bottom.

"Are you okay?" Tsuki addressed Alu, getting off her small form and shaking himself off.

"Yes." came Alu's reply.

"We have issues to discuss. Come with me."

She followed him through the dense scrub to the moonstone slab.

"I noticed you were within the Yang territory..." He growled softly, taking a seat on the morning grass. "Why did you enter within my territory, should I ask?"

"That is none of your business. I choose where to roam, and besides, you shall not force me to tell you." She answered politely, taking a seat opposite of the handsome black Umbreon.

"It is very much my buisiness!" Tsuki's friendly voice changed to a snarl. "I own this territory. It is not a place where little Espeons play! This is the Umbreon country. This is my Packground. You are not welcome here unless you are invited." He finished his lecture with a glare. "The times are harsh. My warriors are little but strong. You need to employ more. Otherwise you are vunerable to attack."

Alu growled at Tsuki's angry reply.

"We do not have enough pups! Our last litter died. We are becoming too few..."

Tsuki's gaze bored into her.

"And?"

"And, we're being taken!"

"Taken?"

"Yes, TAKEN!"

"By whom?" Scoffed Tsuki.

"By Pokemon Trainers! We are being caught! In Pokeballs!" Alu sagged. "Half my pack are already missing..."

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • For a moment, there was total and utter silence. The only sound that could be heard was the faint wisp of the wind, and the rustling of leaves. Finally, Tsuki spoke:

"Pokemon Trainers?" He managed to say, Alu sensing the shock within his voice. For years, this land had layed untouched, a peaceful paradise where nothing disturbe the many pokemon packs that inhabited within it.

"Yes!" Alu snapped, tensing her muscles. Tsuki had not even said thankyou for saving him, the ungrateful little...

"They have never dared to come within our territory, Alu." Tsuki answered, keeping his temper. "And I doubt that they would come along any day, and catch any of your pack members." He growled softly.

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • Tsuki turned away.

"We will have to talk to the packmates about this. Perhaps...The only way..."

"What?" Alu's tone had softened.

"The only way we can escape them is through Paradise. THE Paradise." He said finally.

"The PARADISE?" Alu looked shocked. "It's real???"

"Of course it is." Tsuki managed a grimace. "And we need to go there. And our only chance in getting there is by uniting the packs."

"But they'd never unite!" Alu said, deeply offended.

"It's our only chance." Tsuki said heavily.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • "I... I understand." Alu sighed heavily. She knew that convincing her pack to unite with the Yang pack was ner impossible; it was like finding a pin in a haystack.

"Meet me here with your pack tonight, when the great moon is high in the sky with the flickering stars." Tsuki explained. Alu nodded understandably, and disapperated into thin air. With a sigh, Tsuki leapt up, gracefully bounding over the dew-covered fiel back towards his moonstone cave.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto began running down through the forest. He could see the Yin and Yang packs gathering up on the hill. As he joined the group, he realised that all of the pack members were there. "Did I miss something?" he asked, confused.

Years
  • (OOC- I have a new member to the yang pack then: )

Name: Kovu

Pack: Yang

Place in Pack: Apprentice/ Pup

Description: The only thing that sets Kovu apart from his pack is the silver smudge blotched at the tip of his nose. His eyes also take on a Purple colour other than the normal amber colour and the rings on his body have yet to form properly and are still just faint circles of mingled black and silver.

Personality: Kovu has a friendly nature and has yet to form any real viciousness. Being a youngling, he still has the urge to play and waste time. But now that he is the apprentice of the Yang Warrior leader, he strives to live up to her name and become as great of warrior as he. Though he still has a long way to go before becoming a fully fledged warrior, Kovu has improved much in the two months he has trained next to Kali. Innocent yet disciplined, Kovu is the perfect apprentice.

Attacks: Tackle, Pursuit, Confusion and Shadowball.

History: Kovu, unlike Kali, still has a family of his own, but being an apprentice, he must spend much time training along side Kali to better his skills and attacks. He takes great pride in being an apprentice to the leading warrior of the yang pack, and finds that he must live up to her standard.

Other: None

Dam: ???

Sire: ???

IC-

?Tsuki!??

The young leader had disappeared after their argument with the yin pack and the small group that had gathered had now split. Kali had been left alone by the rivers edge and now she feared that her leader was in some sort of trouble.

She sighed and lowered her head and she continued her pacing through the forest back towards the Umbreon pack. ?Perhaps I am somewhat to in to my job, perhaps?? She shook her head vigorously, ?No?my father fought to protect this pack and I will do the same, you can never be too careful!?

?Kalima-san?? a young voice came from behind. Kali made to look over her shoulder at the owner of the voice and found none other than her youngling apprentice. A small black Umbreon with a small silver smudge blotched on his nose. ?What are you doing? the youngling asked, coming up to his leaders side with a look of curiosity etched on his young, handsome face.

Kali sighed and shook her head slightly, a small smile forming on her lips ?Nothing, Kovu. I?m looking for the leader that is all?what are you doing out hear alone anyway??

The youngling bowed his head in shame and started toying with a small pebble on the ground ?I was thirsty Kalima-san?I was heading for the river?

Kali shook her head, it is to dangerous, there have been Yin members down there just a few minutes ago, we do not know if they have gone back to their territory just yet. Stay clear of the river for the time being, I will take you down there later, understood??

The youngling nodded his understanding and came up to his leader?s side. ?Are you heading back to the pack?? He asked innocently.

Kali nodded and began walking back towards the den ?Yes, Kovu?

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • The moon was high as the packs gathered by the sacred Moonstone. Tratto was still unsure what was going on, but it had to be important. The packs didnt just stand and have a conversaion for the sake of it. "What's going on?" he asked the Yang members, but all seemed too busy talking. Tratto snorted, and limped over to the other Warriors, who were stood in a large group near Tsuki.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
  • Alu's shadowy figure came picking it's way through the blossom covered field, her pelt glowing with vibrance from the sun's setting rays. She knew she had to convince the pack, for it would be dusk soon, and the familiar howls of the Yang pack would ring through the chilly night air.

"Oh, Alu, your back!" Iumi sighed with relief at seeing her pack leader finally return. The dozing Espeon's awoke with a start, and they exchanged worried glances. Alu was never late, and they were all eager to find out what had happened.

"Everyone, please, come with me. We are to have a meeting at Taiyou Sen Rock." Alu announced, answering the shocked looks of the pack. Obeying, the rest of the pack awoke the sleeping ones, and scuttled off towards Taiyou Sen Rock.

"Everyone, I am aware that you are all eager to find out where I have been, and I shall not keep you in suspense. I have saved, with my own kind will, the leader of the Yang pack from Lunani." At this, muffled whispers travelled around like bullets, and Alu had expected this.

"Hush!" She growled, and instantly, the pack fell silent once more. "I know that we are to never invade the Yang territory, but I have my reasons. Now, to continue. Tsuki and I have had a meeting, and I have informed him of the Pokemon Trainers taking many members of our pack away, sadly. Hence, we came to the sad, but needed decision that our packs must unite; The Yin and Yang." The words seemed to have had a huge impact, as not one sound was heard from the Yin pack. Finally, one spoke:

"But my dear Alu, we have always been the enemy of the Yang pack, and now we're being forced to unite with them?" Iumi asked politely, but Alu could sense the hint of shock within her voice.

"Yes, we are. And if any of you are against doing this, and would like to risk your lives NOT doing so, please leave now." Alu cried calmly. She could see one pup flinch, and turn tails, but an elder growled threateningly, and the pup returned to it's place. For the first time in a while, a smile crept along the Leader's beautiful snowy face. She was glad to have such a loyal pack that stuck by her, no matter what the situation.

"We are to leave now. I know that many of us, including myself I should say, are going to miss this land dearly. But we cannot stay here, for we too, will get caught by the Pokemon Trainers. Now, follow." Alu finished, and dissaparated into thin air. Reluctantly, the Yin pack took one last mournful look at their home, and dissaparated after their Leader.

Dyingflame

Lost. Alone. Forgotten.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Name:Rosutomikomi
    Place in Pack: Apprentice
    Desciption: Her fur is a pure black with a slightly silver sheen to it. Her rings are a silvery colour and her fur is very thick. Her eyes are a deep sapphire blue and she is paticularly slim. Her legs are long for her age and have silvery socks.
    Personality: She is sensible when she needs to be, but normally she's just hyper. Her long legs mean she can run very fast which just makes her even more hyper. She has a tendancy to get everyone into trouble and to vanish and turn up back at the camp when everyone's paniking about where she's gone((XD))
    Attacks: Moonlight
    Bite
    Faint Attack
    Howl(Can't make her too strong at the mo)
    History: She was born with a silver sister to a mother from the Yin pack and a father from the Yang pack. There was lots of fighting over who would get the pups. In the end, the Yin pack got her sister and she stayed with the Yang pack. She grew up thinking her mother was a different Umbreon.
    Other: Every now and again she gets memories of a silver pup and wonders where they are from. Other than that she has forgotten about her sister.
    Dam: it's really Emerarudo.
    Sire: Hinote

Name: Yukidansu
    Pack: Yin
    Place in Pack: Apprentice
    Desciption: Her fur is a beautiful silver and paticularly thick. Her eyes are a deep emerald colour and they always glint hyperly. Her paws are jet black and her tail is longer than usual
    Personality: She is very secretive and stays in the shadows. Her long tail gives her good balance. She is calm and has a tendancy to think before acting. She hates being called inpure because of her black paws.
    Attacks: Confusion
    Swift
    Calm Mind
    Reflect
    History: She was born with a black sister to a mother from the Yin pack and a father from the Yang pack. There was lots of fighting over who would get the pups. In the end, the Yang pack got her sister and she stayed with the Yin pack. She grew up thinking her father was a different Espeon.
    Other: Every now and again she gets memories of a black pup and wonders where they are from. Other than that she has forgotten about her sister.
    Dam: Emerarudo
    Sire: It's really Hinote

(Both pups RPable by all)
    Name:Keimei
    Place in Pack: Pup
    Desciption: Her fur is already turning silver and her eyes are a ruby colour. She looks just like any normal pup, really. Exept she has a slight slither of amber in her left eye just below the iris and a little scar on her pad.
    Personality: She is very affectionate and cares for everything. Whenever something's hurt or sad she seems to be the one to try and comfort it whenever it be friend or foe.
    Attacks: Tail Whip
    Growl(She's only a pup and she hates hurting things)
    History: Not much
    Dam: Enkai
    Sire: Raion

Name:Seirei
    Place in Pack: Pup
    Desciption: She is pure silver with Amber eyes. She is also the same as normal pups exept she has a slither of ruby just above the iris and a scar on her ear tip.
    Personality: Very aggressive. Will fight anything she can and can do vicious damage. Has a tendancy to be the one to challance an intruder. Though she's a coward at heart and if the intruder's much bigger than her she runs away.
    Attacks: Tackle
    Bite(Only a pup and loves fighting)
    History: Not much
    Dam: Enkai
    Sire: Raion

Phew! Done at last! XP

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto stared at the huge crowd of Yin pack members. He had never met some of them, and this suprised him. There were more of them than he had suspected, though most of them seemed young and helpless. Two tiny Espeons were running around madly, dodging in and out of the big group. One of them had bright, ruby eyes, the other amber eyes. They were excited about about the unexpected trip, Tratto realised. He smiled and turned back to the pack leaders.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • (OOC-NEW MEMBER TO THE PACK!)
    Name: Larka
    Place in Pack: Nurse Maid
    Description: Pure, silky black fur, bright, golden yellow rings, gentle eyes
    Personality: Gentle, caring, good-natured (Totally the opposite to her half-brother Tratto)
    Attacks:Moonlight, Tackle, Sing, Faint Attack
    History: After her father was killed and her mother captured, Larka made use of her caring nature to look after the younglings.
    Other: Tratto's half-sister
    Sire: Huttser (DEAD)
    Dam:Slavka (CAPTURED BY TRAINERS)

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
  • "Fellow packmates." Came Tsuki's clear bell like tones. "Alu and I have reached a decision."

"For the safety of both packs, we have decided to make a single pack to travel to Paradise, the Place of Origin, to escape the Trainers, and the Mightyena Pack close by. We must go. Or die. Combining would mean we would have lots of strong warriors, and two strong minds to rule the pack. We would have two Healers to tend to the wounded, and would navigate better as a whole. So, you will not like it, but that is what we've decided."

There were mutters, but they saw the truth in Tsuki's speech. The territories were being infested with humans. Their only chance lay in this choice.

Years
  • ?Kalima-san?what?s going on!?? The youngling asked urgently as the two watched from the side lines, Kali was keeping close eye on all the Yin members as well as her leader, her eyes did not fall down cast on the youngling, but she answered him none the less ?We are to join forces with the Yin pack to ensure we are able to fight the Trainers and Mightyena pack if need be? she answered, distaste present in her voice.

?But, the Yin?we have not been on speaking terms with them for years why do we need their help now!?? The youngling was as unhappy about the arrangement as the young warrior leader, but the truth was, they could do nothing about it, but to protect their leader. ?I know, Kovu, but we must honour our leader?s decision?

With that said, Kali made her way towards her leader, coming to a stop just at his side to ensure maximum safety for him. She did not trust these Yins at all?they could turn any second?and she was not going to allow any harm to befall her pack?never.

?Leader Tsuki?are you sure this is such a good idea?? Our warriors and apprentices are all but enough to take down the Mightyena pack and the Trainers?surly we do not need the help of such?lowlife? Her gaze was cast upon the leader of the Yin pack, pure hatred.

?Kalima!...you said not to question the leader!? The youngling shouted.

?I am merely concerned is all, Kovu?Leader please?withdraw this statement, we can handle any obstacle!?

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto froze, horrorstruck. Become a single pack with the Yin? Not much chance of that. He limped over to Tsuki. "Leader, I do not think this is a good idea" He said coldly. "I would rather take a chance here, and fight the humans." Tratto swished his tail angrily, before walking off to find Larka. She was standing a little way off from the others, surrounded by the younger Yang members. "Someone dont look too happy!" She said with a grin as she watched her half-brother approach. " Happy? I dont think our pack is ever going to be happy again!" Tratto stormed. "That fool Tsuki has odered that we join forces with the Yin pack, become a single pack!" Larka looked at him, uncertain. "Surely it wont be that bad..." She growled softly, but Tratto had already rejoined the others.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Name: Yami
    Place in Pack: pup
    Desciption: Yume has soft dark blue fur and light blue rings that glow neon in the moonlight, just like Yume. Her fur is a little bit lighter blue though and she has blue stripping across her nose and ears and on the edge of her tail.
    Personality: Quiet, shy
    Attacks: Moonlight, shadow ball, bite, quick attack
    History: Was founded by Yume as a very young, abandoned pup, and excepted into the Yang pack. Yume took care of her. Yami is the only one Yume ever gets close to and shares her secrets with; and the same goes for Yami. They never tell any of their secrets to anyone but them. She now currently lives with Yume in her den she made when they accepted her in the Yang.
    Other: can heal herself with the moonlight just like Yume
    Dam: unknown
    Sire: unknown

Yume sighed as Tratto suddenly left her side and ran back from the forest. "Why does everybody do that??" Yume asked out loud "This is why I have no friends. And everybody here thinks i'm 'to quiet'" Yume sighed again as she cotinued running through the forest. After a few minutes of running she came to a clearing where she had made her den. She looked in the den and saw a little female Umbreon that looked just like her, sleeping. She smiled softly at the little pup and got into the den with her. Nudging her side softly, Yume whipered "Hey.." The little pup's ears twitched and she looked up at Yume, now awake. Yume laughed at her. She stopped when she heard a howl. A howl from the Ying leader! "Hey, whats that noise? It sounds unfamiliar.." Yami got up and so did Yume. Yume did a fake smile and turned to Yami "Well then, we'll just have to find out now will we?" Yume smiled at the hyper little pup now. She was always excited about seeing new things. Yume wasn't happy though. She knew that was the leader of the Ying's howl and she didn't like the sound of it..

Yume and Yami continued to run through the forest. As they reached the monnstone slab they stopped short. There were the two leaders on the slab, and Ying and Yang members surrounding them. Confused, Yume and Yami tried to listen to the coversation the leaders were saying to the pack members.

"We are going ot find paradise" The Ying leader said, after she howled and the group clamed down.. Yume gasped 'I thought paradise was just a myth though..' atleast thats what Yume thought. She looked at the shocked expressions of the members and noticed that she wasn't the onlt one. The leader continued "And we are going to join forces while we're out to find it!!" The pack members looked up, shocked at her for what she just said. 'Join forces?! We can't though!' She looked down at where Yami was. Yume gasped when she saw she was gone though "Yami??" Yume called out, getting through the crowd. After getting in the middle of the crowd she saw Yami with two Espeon pups. Yami sniffed them. Yume sighed (sweatdrop) "I forgot Yami never met the Espeons before.." She smiled at them as she watched them play together. She didn't try to stop them. She knew it was gonna be good for Yami to finally make some friends, especially if what the Ying leader said is true..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Um, Kirra-Chan, could you please cut down on controlling my character? I kind of preffer deciding for myself how she reacts to these situations. It hasn't been completely off this far but, could you please avoid it if possible? Sitting about and thwiddling her thumbs (Figuratively speaking) would definitely not have been Iumi's reaction.

IC:

Iumi still couldn't believe the fact. Yin and Yang...together? she shook her head. The Yangs were obviously not any more pleased with these arrangements than the Yins. Several of their warriors were already adressing their displeasure to their leader, what advantage their numbers granted them would undoubtedly pale in comparison to what would be needed just to keep them from each others throats.

The female sighed, in her mind he knew that this was a prudent decision, but it didn't make any difference for how her heart felt on the matter. Their numbers had been thinned by the continuous raids of humans and wild pok?mon, she was actually the only official warrior of the pack. This...assimilation...would undoubtedly lead to her ending up in a marginalized position as some kind of two-bit sidekick for the Yangs. The Espeon's eyes flared, she would rather die than suffer that humiliation. Iumi scanned her own pack, noticing Taijin a bit further away. She made her way over to him, her displeasure over the recent developments evident on her face.

"What do you make of this unifying bussiness?" she asked the male. Even though she was a good two months older than him she still found that his opinion was often the wiser one.

Last edited:

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
  • Tratto walked over to Yume. "Pathetic, isn't it?" he growled. "The Yin pack is full of fools! There have always been humans here, so why run away now?" Tratto gave a snort of disgust, glaring at the Espeons. They too were muttering among themselves. "Tsuki shouldn't have encouraged this act of pure stupidity..." Tratto said, before wandering off to tell Tsuki exactly what he thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back