• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Packs; Yin and Yang<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • OOC: o___O;; I don't remember controlling anyones character..

Yume gave a life threatening glare at Tratto. She was still upset about what he had done before. "For you information I happen to like the Espeons" Yume said before tuning back to the three playing together

Yume smiled at the three playing together. 'Now only if I can make some friends' Yume laughed at herself in the inside. 'Oh well, i'm not so good at this knida stuff anyways ..' Yume got up to the pups "Hey lets go play outside of the crowd" Yume said, trying to avoid Tratto as much as possible. She really didn't like his attitude towards the Espeon and she didn't want it to run off on her little pup and her new friends. "Aww but playing here is fun!" Yami complained, along with the other pups. "But what if someone steps on you?" Yume grinned at them. The pup's eyes widened as they all sped off out of the crowd. Yume caught up with them and saw them playing near a tree. Yume sat under the tree and watched the three continue to play together. She put her head on her paws and sighed. A few minutes later she got lost in thought again..

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Taijin turned to Iumi with his typical emotionless expression, his golden eyes lost in some far away place.

" It is good that is has happened...We have been divided for too long and our differences must be embraced by one another..." He stated in a voice that was not his own. A moment later he shook his head clear and blinked a few times.

" Oh! Hello Iumi!" He said cheerfully. " As much as it may bother us at first, I...I think everything will be fine. We must trust in Mistress Alu. Also I believe that this Tsuki is honorable enough."

Lystless bounded over to where Yume and Yami were with a couple other pups, his tail wagging side to side happily.

" Hi!! I'm Lystless!! Can I play too!?" He asked estatically. the pup gave them all the classic " PWEEEEAAAASE?!?" look.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "I...suppose." Iumi replied, her voice uncertain. "It's just that-well, Alu can be a bit of a dreamer at times." she shrugged "And I'm afraid that the Yang warriors will not embrace this change as readily as our leaders have. There is a long history of skirmishing and biterness between our two packs, as I'm sure you know...lots of old biterness and wounded pride."

The female sighed "I guess we shall have to see what the future brings." she concluded, smiling slightly as Lystless went over and tried to befriend some of the Yang pack members. At times I wish I could be more like him... Iumi mused. The pup's life seemed so much happier than hers. "I'll try my best to get along." she said.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Yume laughed at Lystless. Yami and the two Espeons jumped up and down. "Yeah of course you can pway with us!!" Yami said happily. With that said they started dog piling each other again. Yume continued to laugh. 'three Espeon against one Umbreon' Yume smiled at them. 'Well they're all friends now so who care?' She sweatdroped as they started getting a wee bit to hyper. A cloud of dust started to appear around them as they cotinued to dog pile each other. How Yume wished she was in there. She never had any friends except Yami. She put her head back down on her paws and smiled at them.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Lystless pounced on Yume, giggling happily as he nipped at her ears.

" I'm sure that you'll learn to play nice." Taijin laughed, nuzzling her lightly before walking among the other eons. The male espeon smirked at Lystless as he continued to attack his new play toy. Taijin flashed a victorious smirk at Iumi before slipping off into the crowd.

He spotted the male known as Tratto, and meerly dipped his head slightly in acknowlagement then continued on. He spotted the rather uptight female warrior Kali and smirked slightly.

" You remind me of another warrior I know. The both of you need to losen up a bit." He stated with a good natured smile before continueing his little walk.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Iumi couldn't help chuckling a bit at the remark. It was so like Taijin to go and poke fun at her concerns and he did it in such a good natured way that the female didn't have the heart to be angry about it. Returning from her thoughts, she noticed that the male had already dissapeared and was making side remarks to more or less every Yang member he came across. "Cheeky bugger..." Iumi muttered with slight amusement in her voice, turning her attention to Lystless and the other pups. There was a grown up Umbreon with them, although it was one whom the female didn't recognize, and she seemed to be laughing.

I suppose I'll...play nice then. Iumi thought, nonchalantly walking over to the stranger.

"Adorable, aren't they?" the Espeon asked in a polite voice, hoping that this was a neutral enough starting point for a conversation. She had never been particularly good at socializing.

Years
  • Kali looked in bewilderment at the Yin Deputy and watched as it pounced off back into the crowd ?loosen up?? she muttered?it was a funny thing, she had been thinking the same thing not to long ago?she was to up tight for her own good?but then someone had to be?someone had to protect their pack from the consequences.

She shook her head to rid her memory of the Espeon and turned her attention back towards the Yang leader ?Please, Leader?reconsider, we do not need their help!? she snarled in distaste, ?they will only cause us trouble and torment; there will be multiple fights between us?Leader please!?

Deeper into the crowd, Kovu listened to her leaders complaints and could only agree with her. She cursed the Espeon who dared tell her leader to ?Loosen up?. Speaking of which, the Espeon was making his way towards his direction at this very moment. Gathering up his Warrior courage, Kovu made his way over to him.

?How dare you tell my Leader to loosen up, Yin!? He growled. ?She is far wiser and stronger than you; you will not tell her what to do!??though the Espeon was older and far stronger than himself, Kovu was determined to set this Yin in its rightful place.

?Kali told me never to let my guard down around you Yin, and I will stand by her word!?

Last edited:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Yume looked at Lystless, chewing at her ear. "Hey, cut that out!" She said, laughing and trying to shake off the pup. Now all the pups wanted to play with Yume too. They all jumped on Yume at the same time. "Hey! Cut it out. That tickles!!" Yume started laughing again. Rolling on the ground, she didn't notice the female Espeon standing in front of her. When she rolled over she was looking up straight at him. Giggling, Yume pushed off the puppies playfully and stood up. "Sorry about that" Yume said, blushing and smiling at the little pups "Yeah they are adorable." She turned to look back at the Espeon. Yume held at her paw "I'm Yume."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Iumi..." the Espeon replied softly, extending her paw as well although it was an unusual gesture for her. "At least they're taking the change well." she continued in a bit more serious tone, glowering at the outburst of a certain Yang warrior not too far from them "Anyway..." she added, recalling that she might be critsizing one of Yume's friends "What do you think of this merging?" Iumi tilted her head.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • Rikul shook his head angered, "The Yin and Yang together? Has Tsuki lost his mind?" He had heard talk of these "Humans" before but he had never thought of them to be this serious. What was this paradise? What would it be like? He stared at the Yins as if this whole matter could be blamed on them, I don't care what anyone says, I don't trust those Yins now, and I will likely never. He took a glance around the area and wondered if he'd ever be back here again. He walked up to a group of pups playing while a smaller group watched them. He looked at them loningly and hoped that the joy and happieness from them, would make up for the saddness in his heart.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • Taijin smiled down at the younger Umbreon, amused by him greatly.

" Oh I don't know about that one my friend. I do believe that you have been mistaken by your place. If you haven't noticed child, there is no Yin and Yang anymore. " He said to Kovu. " Tell me, have you ever seen a Yin attack a Yang?"

The older male smirked and sat on his hauches, waiting patiantly for the umbreon to answer.

Lystless beamed up at Iumi adoringly, his forkless tail wagging to and fro quickly.

"Iumi-Sama!!" He exclaimed, runing circles around her happily.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Hullo Lystless..." Iumi replied with a weary grin. Somehow she knew that what followed would require endurance. Her attention was turned to the pup's unusual tail once more, and she absent-mindedly wondered who the mother was. Taijin had seemed none the wiser about it when she asked him, although he always managed to sidestep the issue with a witty remark.

Iumi turned her attention back to the present with a slight feeling of guilt. It was rude of her to ignore her new aquintance like this.

"Anyway..." she said, addressing the Umbreon again "I would appreciate your thoughts..."

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • ((OOC: It was supposed to be a PAW shake XD X3))

"Well, to tell you the truth, i'm actually happy about it" Yume said looking at the pups. "We never really hurt one and another and besides, we'll now become stronger when we're joined." She then turned her gaze to Tratto and the other Kali "Some Pokemon don't seem to get that though.."

Years
  • (OOC- *Smacks head* Ah well...all fixed anyways...*Huggles Kagome* =D)

?I?I haven?t?but?but Kalima-san has!? He yelled, angered by the way this Yin was reacting to him?he was not to be taken lightly?he wouldn?t let anyone take him lightly. He growled his fur on end and his tail upright. His back arched and he readied himself to pounce if the Yin showed any more amusement towards him.

?Kali said that she was attacked multiple times by your warriors and stuff?she wouldn?t lie to me, she?s my leader?I trust her with all my heart as she does me?I?m her apprentice!? He was not ready to back down to such a worthless creature?if anything, he should have backed down, creatures such as the Yin?s were not worthy of Yang time?

?There is so a Yin and Yang! We will never be one, never! I won?t allow it and neither will Kalima-san! There will always be good and evil and so long as there is good and evil, then there will be a Yin and Yang?we will never become one!? His little lungs were on the verge of collapsing due to lack of oxygen and the pressure he was causing himself.

Kali on the other hand, was still arguing over the fact that the two would be brought together into one. She would not allow it, the Yin were untrustworthy?they could find this paradise on their own?without the help of the Yin tribe?she was strong enough to take on a whole pack of Mightyena, there was no way that the trainers would get to her or the pack she had vowed to protect.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: I knew that, but Iumi didn't. ^_~

IC:

"So it appears." Iumi replied, listening to the young apprentice's extravagant explanations with a hint of bitter amusement "To be honest I have my doubts about this partnership, unlike our deputy there." she gestured towards Taijin "He seems to embrace change rather than struggling against it, I'm just not quite as smart at times." she grinned sheepsihly, Lystless continuing to make excited laps around her "I hope you don't make a big number out of this" she continued "but truth to be told, our pack is running desparately low on warriors." the was a hint of pain in Iumi's expression as she remembered what had happened to her parents "The wild pok?mon aren't really that big a treath. But we've lost many of our number to these humans who call themselves 'trainers'. Including two of our finest warriors..." the Espeon didn't specify who they were, but strong emotions were evident in her voice before she braced herself "That being said, I hope things will change for the better." the female concluded, a small hint of sadness still audible in her voice.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Yume gazed at the Espeon. 'two warriors..' Yume thought about the two Umbreon she saw, trapped in the cages. And she couldn't do one thing to help them out..Still, she wondered who those Umbreon were anyways..She looked up, lost in her own thoughts gain, she quickly got out of them. "Oh, umm..Yeah I hope thing will change for the better too.." Yume said, starting to feel a little depressed..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back