• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Personality Shop!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • igtica said:
    ooo a togepi ^_^ thats a nice easy one...whats with all this 40% for you thing JA! *gives JA 55% of hers* there 5% me ^_^
    Hey! You're the one doing all the work!

Haruka, marina99, The King of Water Pokemon, I recompressed yours as JPGs so they look the same but are smaller files. Here you go.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • I am??? what about your bit. You've gotta come up with the personality (hey's if yous want help with that just say..I used to have a thread with just the personalities ages ago). Ooo I'll e-mail you the togepi piccy JA.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Sure I'll do arcy :) They are such lovely pokemon. *looks round to see who's getting Rayden Lynx Wolverina's comment...

Ooo I have forgotten JA's e-mail...opps..hmmm well I'll just stick the unfinished togepi up on here for her. (Now I can prove how much work JA does too :p)

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • phew okayness :) I'll e-mail you if I ever have anymore to do :)...I still think your the one doing the work...hmm besides I'm sure you could do some of the requests as well as you are an artist, proving that there is little that I can do.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • igtica said:
    phew okayness :) I'll e-mail you if I ever have anymore to do :)...I still think your the one doing the work...hmm besides I'm sure you could do some of the requests as well as you are an artist, proving that there is little that I can do.
    Hm, maybe you can do the people who did not cite which artist they wanted? I had a go but I can't do anything with this mouse, so I could not do the requests.

Aya-chan, here you go ^^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • hmmm according to this that means bna_li first...now I hope those 3 don't mind me doing theirs. oooo actually I'm doing an arcanine for Raiden L W oo I'll do the 3 I guess...I hope the other 2 don't mind...just as long as I can remember what they want. awww JA I'm sure you can do fab piccies. I know what it's like to have a horrid mouse. I'm lucky that this one doesn't play up that much
    orange*berry requests:
    jynx
    Kairyu
    Yamichu
    Stormdoom
    Jing

Iggy (my) requests:
    all completed

Anyone's requests:
    bna_li
    swedish poke-fan
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Haiz.. Can I have er... Minun!(igtica) I dont have any pictures of Minun so can you find some? *faints* Then Jedi Amara do teh writing!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    May I please have Chikorita? I don't mind automated text, just so long as Iggy can draw it.

~Roxy~

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • MiNuN*, we don't "find" the pics we have them drawn to order so you need to nominate Iggy or Berry to draw yours. Unless you don't mind, then it is drawn by whoever is available that day ^^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Arrrrrrrrrrrr......
    Is Jynx that difficult to draw?
    lol Jynx, all the pokemon have some difficulty in creating them. Though you may have noticed that orange*berry has done none of her requests so far. This shows that she hasn't become slowed down or forgotten anyone. I'm sure she's just got a busy patch. I'm going through one of those with a nice essay or two, but I hope to recommence doing mine within the next few days (so long as no more major essays jump out at me). Sorry it's taking so long Jynx. But with orange*berry drawing yours, rest assured it'll be worth the wait.

MiNuM, if you still want yours I'd be happy to do it after the ones prior to yours. I just hope you don't mind it being drawn. All the ones produced so far have had my drawings on them. If you'd rather a proper image be used, then I guess we could probably do it, but I'm unsure.

OK the current list is:
    orange*berry requests:
    jynx
    Kairyu
    Yamichu
    Stormdoom
    Jing

Iggy (my) requests:
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina
    Remy
    MiNuN*?
    Roxy Parkington

Anyone's requests:
    bna_li
    swedish poke-fan
    SparkyThePikachu

Though it's likely I will do bna_li and swedishpoke_fan as I said I would before.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Iggy, are you doing different pics for the people who requested the same Pok?mon, or just using the same ones?

I made a pretty shopfront banner thingy, but I don't have it on me so I will bring it in tomorrow or the next day!

Back