• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • i have had this problem ever since i started online in 2008 i have been constantly bullied by other members on sites, at school im bullied about my looks constantly i don't think i can take anymore it's got to stop so im going to leave offline for good but i dont want to make my friends upset espeacially my pair reverb they all mean the world to me but i dont know what to do its just making me ill all of it i get into trouble more at home and school so can someone help please :(

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • If someone's bullying you online, you block/ignore them, or if it's a site you tell a moderator/staff member. That's simple really.

In real life, it's far more serious. You need to speak to someone you have trust in; either a parent or teacher and tell them how you feel, someone will be able to help you because a lot of kids and teens go through this themselves at some point.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I know this is a pretty trivial problem compared to many of the other things posted on here in the last four days, but I feel the need to post it anyway.

I had my appendix removed last week, and me and my girlfriend split at the same time. I don't know why, but when I got out of the hospital, I began to develop insomnia, and even though I've healed up enough to be able to run for track again, I wind up falling asleep at four AM, and my performance in school and at track has suffered considerably because I can't keep my eyes open.

I really don't know what's caused it, whether it was something in the painkillers I had to take or sheer stress, but I'd hate to bring it to a doctor because it seems too trivial to really bother them with. What should I do? I went to friends and cousins, but none of their advice worked, so this is my last resort.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Seems like your body is responding to both the appendix and the breakup.

I'd say if it doesn't past in the next week, go see a doctor for at least some sleeping pills. Also explain to your professors/teachers about your insomnia. You never know; maybe they could give you an extended date on classwork or something.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    If someone's bullying you online, you block/ignore them, or if it's a site you tell a moderator/staff member. That's simple really.

In real life, it's far more serious. You need to speak to someone you have trust in; either a parent or teacher and tell them how you feel, someone will be able to help you because a lot of kids and teens go through this themselves at some point.

It's not normal by any means and it's not easy to block people online. Sometimes the staff can be in on it. >>; It's easy said but it's hard to actually do. If this is real life, you have to know if you report the bullying which you should, there's a chance they'll laugh at you and say 'everyone gets picked on it's part of growing up'. To this you should respond 'it's not just kidding around, it actually hurts me' and be firm in your stance on that.

As far as on sites, if one section hates you try another and another. You can try and ask the mods etc for help but make sure you don't whine or anything like that nor should you sound like you're accusing the bullies. 'innocent until proven guilty' therefore you have to prove your case in a calm and civilized manner.

Don't give up and don't turn your back on the friends you have. Ask them to help you, friends protect friends you know? And if they don't want to confront the bully or w/e that's fine, just ask them to be your escape so you can forget your woes and stuff. It's not about quantity but quality and I'm sure people like your pair love you dearly <3

I know this is a pretty trivial problem compared to many of the other things posted on here in the last four days, but I feel the need to post it anyway.

I had my appendix removed last week, and me and my girlfriend split at the same time. I don't know why, but when I got out of the hospital, I began to develop insomnia, and even though I've healed up enough to be able to run for track again, I wind up falling asleep at four AM, and my performance in school and at track has suffered considerably because I can't keep my eyes open.

I really don't know what's caused it, whether it was something in the painkillers I had to take or sheer stress, but I'd hate to bring it to a doctor because it seems too trivial to really bother them with. What should I do? I went to friends and cousins, but none of their advice worked, so this is my last resort.

It could be the painkillers and stress combined. Have you tried any relaxation techniques? You like to run, if you're allowed to this soon after your surgery, go for a run about an hour before bed the physical exercise will wear you out. Try listening to music or read a book, something to either bore you or lure you to sleep. If you're stressing out over your breakup, try hiding items [not get rid of them] that remind you of your previous relationship [out of sight out of mind] and if push comes to shove, talk about why you can't fall asleep. It helps me anyways. ^^;

Anyways, if none of that works, try and kill the caffine out of your diet completely over a weekend so you can crash early. Your body sounds like it's starting to get used to going to bed that late. XD;

Hope this works, if not feel free to ask back or ask your doctor.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • i have had this problem ever since i started online in 2008 i have been constantly bullied by other members on sites, at school im bullied about my looks constantly i don't think i can take anymore it's got to stop so im going to leave offline for good but i dont want to make my friends upset espeacially my pair reverb they all mean the world to me but i dont know what to do its just making me ill all of it i get into trouble more at home and school so can someone help please :(

This used to happen to me. Just ignore them, don't even bother replying. I know it's hard NOT to listen, but if you get the hang of it, it'll work out.

Oh, and are you getting bullied by someone here? You could just report them.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years

:( I get bullied at school real bad
    tell your teacher(s) or head
    as for here tell a mod or smod ;)
    hope this helps
    And I'll support you :)

Ok, so my dog ran away, and was picked up to the pound. We got him back, he was fine. Then, he got out. When we got him back, he did NOT want to come back. As we tried to force him in, he just sat, making it all but impossible. Twice, he ran back out into the gate. Again, we got him back in. This time, we blocked the gates so that he couldn't get out, yet he still persisted. My grandpa had to literally throw him back in the door.

Could it be that he misses my aunt's dog that was here when we got back him from the pound? Or when he was gone, could something' have happened? Cause, when he got him back from the pound, he had been gone for a good three days. But, what's weird is that he seemed scared of us, but he acted perfectly fine when we got him back from the pound.

What might be causing this peculiar behavior?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    Pokemon Problem

I am trying to get a Mamoswine I know that you need to get a Pilowswine with Ancient power and level it up to get one but my problem is i cant seem to breed or catch a Swinub with Ancient power or find the TM some where can any one help?
    Does the Pilowswine get Ancient power via level up or does it need to be born with it?

Years
  • Ok, so my dog ran away, and was picked up to the pound. We got him back, he was fine. Then, he got out. When we got him back, he did NOT want to come back. As we tried to force him in, he just sat, making it all but impossible. Twice, he ran back out into the gate. Again, we got him back in. This time, we blocked the gates so that he couldn't get out, yet he still persisted. My grandpa had to literally throw him back in the door.

Could it be that he misses my aunt's dog that was here when we got back him from the pound? Or when he was gone, could something' have happened? Cause, when he got him back from the pound, he had been gone for a good three days. But, what's weird is that he seemed scared of us, but he acted perfectly fine when we got him back from the pound.

What might be causing this peculiar behavior?
    My dog was always a leash dog. We could never train her well enough to let her off the leash because she would always run away. She would even try to sneak past us when we came in the door. Eventually we realized that she needed to be taken on more walks and she wasn't so desperate to escape after that. I don't know if you need to worry about your dog being scared of you. Dogs can get really worried if you leave them alone. If it had been three days I would imagine that he was still feeling abandoned, but if he seems fine now then he probably is fine. Just keep an eye out for weird/new behavior and give your dog lots of love and attention.

My dog was always a leash dog. We could never train her well enough to let her off the leash because she would always run away. She would even try to sneak past us when we came in the door. Eventually we realized that she needed to be taken on more walks and she wasn't so desperate to escape after that. I don't know if you need to worry about your dog being scared of you. Dogs can get really worried if you leave them alone. If it had been three days I would imagine that he was still feeling abandoned, but if he seems fine now then he probably is fine. Just keep an eye out for weird/new behavior and give your dog lots of love and attention.
    Thanks~ He was just lonely, now that my Aunt's dog is back, he is back to normal. I'll also try to walk him some more.

Years
  • - long problem alert -

Okay, this problem started in the summer. we came back to school, and everyone was happy, it was set up to be a great year, good teacher, good friends, and next year i'd be going to high school.

Now, for a week we got to go away with the school for a week. It was fun, but i spent most of time with one of my friends. Shes a girl, and since the start of the year, i'd really liked her. It may have been raging hormones, but i dunno.

Now, we were getting really close, and then my best friend asks her out. He gets a yes. Now i was happy for him, but that all changed quickly. Mostly because, he found out i like her.

He got someone to spread it to everyone, including the girl i like. She didn't mind, and she told me it would've been a yes if he hadn't asked first.

So, when this happened, i actually felt like my chest hurt. It was one weird feeling.

Now, after this, he started spreading rumours about me. - one of which was perverted and just plain gross - they all weren't true. But, cause it was her boyfriend, she believed him.

And ever since then, things have always been awkward when me and the girl i like talk to each other. It just feels like all the friendship we had disappeared from the air.

Now, my friend actually wants to kill me. He is really annoyed at me, and i never know what he's gonna spread next. And i always think whatever he spreads may ruin my friendship with everyone.

So, my best friend hates me, i can barely talk to the girl i like, and everyone thinks my friend is right. What can i do to stop all of it, and maybe get the girl.

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I'm going out with this one girl and Im worried about kissing her.
    There's nothing wrong, but last time I tried to, she denied it and I just kissed her on her cheek.
    We'll be going out for a month as of the 17th of January and I kinda want to try again, but last time, it tore me up inside.

VM when you reply to this so I can remember to look at your advice. Thanks.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    - long problem alert -

Okay, this problem started in the summer. we came back to school, and everyone was happy, it was set up to be a great year, good teacher, good friends, and next year i'd be going to high school.

Now, for a week we got to go away with the school for a week. It was fun, but i spent most of time with one of my friends. Shes a girl, and since the start of the year, i'd really liked her. It may have been raging hormones, but i dunno.

Now, we were getting really close, and then my best friend asks her out. He gets a yes. Now i was happy for him, but that all changed quickly. Mostly because, he found out i like her.

He got someone to spread it to everyone, including the girl i like. She didn't mind, and she told me it would've been a yes if he hadn't asked first.

So, when this happened, i actually felt like my chest hurt. It was one weird feeling.

Now, after this, he started spreading rumours about me. - one of which was perverted and just plain gross - they all weren't true. But, cause it was her boyfriend, she believed him.

And ever since then, things have always been awkward when me and the girl i like talk to each other. It just feels like all the friendship we had disappeared from the air.

Now, my friend actually wants to kill me. He is really annoyed at me, and i never know what he's gonna spread next. And i always think whatever he spreads may ruin my friendship with everyone.

So, my best friend hates me, i can barely talk to the girl i like, and everyone thinks my friend is right. What can i do to stop all of it, and maybe get the girl.
    Ditch the douche and let things solve itself.

Or.

Ditch the douche and tell an adult whose mature enough to handle such a stupid situation.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    - long problem alert -

Right:
    make the girl realise that he is a bit of a git and fingers crossed she finishes him.
    win the girl over asap as they split, you may seem a bit horrible jumping onto your friends ex straight away but who cares.
    with the help of your new femme fatale tell everybody he's lying.
    it'll work out...

My problem...

Well i was recently with this girl i've liked for the past 4 years, we where in love and i ended up losing my virginity to her...
    We are best friends and always have fun but when we arent together we end up having petty arguments via text or facebook and we end up braking up.
    But usually i win her back over and its all good in the end.
    But we recently split up and this time i'm not sure if i can get her back or not and after staying up all last night and thinking of what i could do i decided to not move on from her for about a year and fingers crossed in the meantime i would get back with her.
    I love her so much and right now we see each other everyday as best friends (and when i say best friends i seriously mean best friends) but its painful because i constantly just want to hold her and never let her go and that would definately put her off as being my friend so i thought about not seeing her as a friend anymore...but i'd rather be her best friend and have this predicament than not be involved in her life at all...
    I'm just asking, has anybody ever experianced something like this and if so how did you ease the pain? :(

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • My problem...

Well i was recently with this girl i've liked for the past 4 years, we where in love and i ended up losing my virginity to her...
    We are best friends and always have fun but when we arent together we end up having petty arguments via text or facebook and we end up braking up.
    But usually i win her back over and its all good in the end.
    But we recently split up and this time i'm not sure if i can get her back or not and after staying up all last night and thinking of what i could do i decided to not move on from her for about a year and fingers crossed in the meantime i would get back with her.
    I love her so much and right now we see each other everyday as best friends (and when i say best friends i seriously mean best friends) but its painful because i constantly just want to hold her and never let her go and that would definately put her off as being my friend so i thought about not seeing her as a friend anymore...but i'd rather be her best friend and have this predicament than not be involved in her life at all...
    I'm just asking, has anybody ever experianced something like this and if so how did you ease the pain? :(

Aww...I'm soo sorry ): That happens with my friend Krissie all the time(except losing her virginity...I think...?) I've never experienced pain like that. But I help Krissie with it. But she makes Zack's life miserable(don't do that...) and they have gone out a total of 13 times since the 7th grade(on and off, on and off)
    But talk to her. That's about all I can say. And if she doesn't take you back, then maybe it's time to move on.

Best of luck.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Aww...I'm soo sorry ): That happens with my friend Krissie all the time(except losing her virginity...I think...?) I've never experienced pain like that. But I help Krissie with it. But she makes Zack's life miserable(don't do that...) and they have gone out a total of 13 times since the 7th grade(on and off, on and off)
    But talk to her. That's about all I can say. And if she doesn't take you back, then maybe it's time to move on.

Best of luck.

yeah, it's the most painful thing ever...you're insides feel as though you no longer have a chest, just a big washing machine srewing your insides up...its horrible!
    and thank you :)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • yeah, it's the most painful thing ever...you're insides feel as though you no longer have a chest, just a big washing machine srewing your insides up...its horrible!
    and thank you :)

That does sound horrible! At least your not like Zack...I don't think your stupid enough(I'm not calling you stupid) to go back to a girl 13 times who makes you miserable.

And, you're welcome ^_^

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    That does sound horrible! At least your not like Zack...I don't think your stupid enough(I'm not calling you stupid) to go back to a girl 13 times who makes you miserable.

And, you're welcome ^_^

tbh i probably would go back to her 100 times but she doesnt make me miserable so im not stupid at least :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back