• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I could never do my homework first thing when I get home. When I get home after a hard day at school all I really want to do is unwind... and procrastinate.

Haha, you've got the right idea, just like me. :P
    Amen to that! Well im not religious.. but hey.. ho well.. ah ha..lol
    anyways.. ive finsihed my hmwk. culd do extra art but im 2 lazy :P

That's ahh... great, please just try and type with less acronyms or abbreviations, it's quite hard to understand at times XD

My pro-report~
    Detention was awesome. I lagged behind on my lines and managed to read the rest of my novel in the midst of it heh.
    Also, I had procrastinated too much, and was left homework-less at school, but with my amazing skills of persuasion, I made the deadline extend by a day. Cool. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ATM i'm currently not getting changed..such as using teh excuses as what if my friends knock on teh door XD
    Ive been trying to procrastinate on spelling words too, such as shortening using '.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    sorry for not being here in a while (procrastination ^^) but yeah I always do my homework as soon as I get home (the only time I don't procrastinate >.>)
    It's alright. But it'd be nice if you did come here more often :P

I could never do my homework first thing when I get home. When I get home after a hard day at school all I really want to do is unwind... and procrastinate.
    That's what I do all the time! ... except it usually lasts till about 10 PM, then it's around then that I start to even think about doing any work XD

ATM i'm currently not getting changed..such as using teh excuses as what if my friends knock on teh door XD
    Ive been trying to procrastinate on spelling words too, such as shortening using '.
    Damn, you're really getting into this whole procrastination deal, aren't ya?

But spelling is important, don't put off that.

I'm not much of an artist. I made an interesting picture that I'm considering posting in the Art forum here on PC, but it's a little.... inappropriate.
    Why do I want to see it now? XD

Well I got home about two hours ago. And since I'm pretty far behind in my work since I missed out on a week of school, I sat down to start my work before 10 PM tonight XD

It's been an hour now, and all I've done is open my book :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well when I procrastinate I procrastinate good and spellin' aint even gunna get in my way XD Since Ive been abbreviating lots of things..
    But there is something I will stop procrastinating next week..Because I need to delete people who deleted me from teh contact list and all but I'm gunna get around to it sometime next week =3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I don't need to use good grammer..since teh fact is that people don't judge you on your grammer, they judge you on teh capitals..well IMO..
    But I'm way happy now and I prorcrastinated doing anything last night because I found an excuse =33

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I have some stuff due Friday, but who cares? I'd rather blow it off until the last minute and hang here! But back on topic: yeah, I don't have a very good history with grammar....

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I experience obsessions if I don't use good spelling and grammar. Other people may not mind, but I won't allow myself to get away with it. I also think it's more practical to maintain good grammar. You wouldn't hand an essay in to your teacher written in chatspeak, would you?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol i tend 2 spweak badly when typing stuff up. I accidentally did that while typing up essays last year, altho i usually check my work, so the teacher didnt see that abd stuff. Haha.. lol anyways.. nothin enw here.. *yawn*

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I just hated it when I type in (for example) "u" instead of "you" ... mainly cause I'm distracted by MSN at the time.

But it was my own fault cause I put everything off till the last few hours ^^

But now, thanks to my activity in forums, my use of grammar on the computer has improved quite dramatically, since many forums discourage that sort of incomprehensible speak :P

I don't really see what the trouble is with typing the words out in full.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Typing words fully ish just too unkool-ish for some words IMO..and I havent procrastinated anything extra other than not doing any work today =3

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hehehe words can be uncool? XD

Anywho, I love the way you type Nica, it sounds really nice in my head when I read it - don't ever change :P

hmmm, it's been three hours since I got home, and I only just now looked at my homework XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Would that be a compliment XD..or sarcasm..I'll look it up laterish.
    Smart move looking now, then you wont have to look teh next day.
    And yah words can be unkool, expecially ones that I don't understand..or could bother to look up in teh dictionary =3

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ray, what the hell? Nica talks in mannerisms for almost 90% of the time XD
    Nica, why are you procrastinating so much? XC You need to do SOME things without hesitation, I thought my detention would have conveyed that :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh i was being serious XD

You want a word that's uncool cause you can't understand it? Try 毎日のの雑談 :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Jae, don't complain to him about teh first part, complain to me and make it nice XD
    I'm allowed to procrastinate alot if I want :]
    Now I'm just sick of words like that XD..

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    heheh i was being serious XD

You want a word that's uncool cause you can't understand it? Try 毎日のの雑談 :P

November Daily conversation? XD
    Tough luck, I posted there a minute ago ;)
    EDIT: Nica, bring it on XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Will do. XD
    Remember how compeditive I can get ;3
    Now I think I should procrastinate something but what..? =]

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Will do. XD
    Remember how compeditive I can get ;3
    Now I think I should procrastinate something but what..? =]

...the heck? You were talking in a very Kylie-reminiscent way just then... *shakes head*
    You can procrastinate this little debate of ours, I know your ferocity ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Don't blame me..I don't know what I'm talking about.
    Yus..I guess that can be procrastinated..Though I have been meaning to get into an arguement with someone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back