• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Mmmm.... not me, I confess that you scare me ;)
    Alright, I should be heading offline... but I can't bring myself to doing that XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually I'll stick to argueing with MSN contact deletion system and complain about being deleted...*Looks at teh person who posted below me* but laterish...
    Though I did get around to looking up certain things on MSN...
    ..If you stay online you could be argued at..I don't need to go offline for another hour or is going to go offline..(Now I don't know what teh offline bit ish that I'm talking about)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Actually I'll stick to argueing with MSN contact deletion system and complain about being deleted...*Looks at teh person who posted below me* but laterish...
    Though I did get around to looking up certain things on MSN...
    ..If you stay online you could be argued at..I don't need to go offline for another hour or is going to go offline..(Now I don't know what teh offline bit ish that I'm talking about)

Ah, damnit. I went on a mass-deleting spree on my MSN contact list; I accidentally deleted Daegon as well, Ill add you back too *grumbles about growing list* But then again... I might procrastinate XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    MSN ishnt a thing to procrastinate.
    At least you could understand some of mah post..So until you stop proctrastinating..I shall be waiting.....
    And I thought people wanted large MSN contact lists..like me.. XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    MSN ishnt a thing to procrastinate.
    At least you could understand some of mah post..So until you stop proctrastinating..I shall be waiting.....
    And I thought people wanted large MSN contact lists..like me.. XD

*points at old MSN list, consisting of 176 people*
    No thanks XD
    Yeah I'll add you just as I go offline... hopefully ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well..then I'll be waiting to know when you get around to that..
    I need to improve some of my posting later..and stop reciveing email notification, it's so tempting to concentrate on that rather than procrastinate something else....

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I haven't been able to procrastinate at all today. I've been running around helping my mom and sisters since I got home from school because my dad got caught up in an emergancy. I don't know all the details, but the end result is that we just got a puppy. It was a very strange sequence of events that I'm too lazy to talk about now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How could you get a puppy out an emergancy? XD
    When Jae posts here, just to let him know he hasnt got around to readding me..
    Today as usual not much work at school but I procrastinated playing sports..which is a bad thing because I kinda wanted to play sports..

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    ya, you shouldnt procrastinate playing sports XD>. well the raps played their first season game yesterday.. and they lost! :'(
    oh well... there's always friday XD
    oh and i had art work to do... but i didnt rele do it... was 2 lazy XD

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    My dad's a vetrinarian. Every now and then people bring injured or abandoned animals to his office. Anyway, someone brought this puppy to him with a broken leg. I don't know the whole story, but it was discovered that the dog had been abandoned. There was something involving the animal shelter, but again I don't know the details, though in the end my dad brought the dog here. We're going to take care of her until her leg heals, and then we'll decide what to do after that. That's they story, and I couldn't procrastinate in the meantime.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That would be kool to have a family member that's associated with animals. I just lurve animals.
    Ive been procrastinating going to PC's index..usercp is teh home page to go to so I dont need to do anything besides go onto internet. Though if noone ends up posting in MCG/DCC..well I'll go to teh index XD

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    It's kind of fun, and my entire family is one of animal lovers. This isn't the first time it's happened either. We got one of our cats and our bird in a similar fashion. At the moment, however, I'm procrastinating on homework again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just lurve all animals..but that would be a grouse job too...
    Anyway I was going to procrastainate posting a picceh of Inuyasha somewhere..but I managed to get around to it.....

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I've never seen Inyasha - is it any good? All that my mates have said about it is that it's like a girl version of DBZ ... even though I don't particularly feel that I should believe them.

Anywho, it's FRIDAY now, so yeah, I'm gonna waste the whole afternoon and night, probably working on a hack and playing some N64 games .... online!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nah Inuyasha is awesome, the main character is soo funny and this girl (Kagome) has the power to say "Sit boy" and he'll fall down on his head wherever he is it's the funniest =3

Yay for Friday..No more school till' Saturday though I do have homework which I'll be getting to late on Sunday ;]

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh yeah I hate Sunday afternoon's, cause it's about then that you feel the dread of all the homework that you've put off over the weekend ^^;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah..That is the most annoying part..Life would be easier to procrastinate if we didnt have homework...or would it......

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well the bad thing is I get really bored sometimes and I end up resorting to something I usually procrastinate getting done..So the way to stop anothers procrastination is to procrastinate doing something you wouldnt normally procrastinate..
    I'm sure I just confused myself and everybody else around me then XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back