• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sounds..Very procrastinative..at least you dont have to force yourself to procrastinate then..it's natural XD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You can procrastinate to a great amount when you've got your hand broken and have finished all your exams...

Locked doors and fake sleep make a neat combo. xD
    Hmmm, I wish I could lock my door ... but my parents reckon that my siblings would eventually break it down :P

But fake sleep is always good.

And for the sake of procrastination, I hope your hand doesn't get better.

Just kidding, I really hope it does.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sounds..Very procrastinative..at least you dont have to force yourself to procrastinate then..it's natural XD.
    Indeed. xD

Hmmm, I wish I could lock my door ... but my parents reckon that my siblings would eventually break it down :P

But fake sleep is always good.

And for the sake of procrastination, I hope your hand doesn't get better.

Just kidding, I really hope it does.

My parents are always scolding me about me locking it.

Well, in my case, if my brother breaks down the door(which he already has a couple of times), he doesn't get 2 meals. xD

... And that's keeping him off lately. ^^

BTW, thanks.

-EDIT-

Now I'm off to get some real sleep. xD

Have a great day, you guys.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well goodnight dude, I should get some sleep too, considering how it's 12 AM here (well, 1 AM now, considering that daylight savings starts today).

But Bleach has me hooked at the moment ^^;;

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Lol, you guys procrastinating sleep n ow? Thats oen thing you shouldnt rele do.. HA! but i do it anywayz :P
    lol, wow u guys posted alot while i was away... but meh..

Ullion

Years
  • Ahaha i know what u mean

My parents usually ask em if i want to go to a resteraunt for dinenr or to a movie or sumthin..im always like.. "Maybe later, not right now.. not in the mood geez" XD lol..

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hehehe, I'm always like that, cause I can't be bothered to get up and shave, choose what clothes, etc.

Oh yeah ... Good morning y'all!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..I didnt even say when I was going to bed last night XD
    Anywayz I just woke up and already got out of having brekky for at least a half-an-hour.

Last edited:

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • It's evening here, and I haven't gotten a single productive thing done all day. Since tonight is the switch over from Daylight Savings time, I get an extra hour to procrastinate.

Ullion

Years
  • Yayyyy lmfao i know what ya mean, night where i am 2, 8:41 to be exact. lol XD, well *yawn* i woke up tho, i went to ebd to falla sleep, adn my abnoxious dad woke me up.. bah, how troublesome XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    bah! My parents always try and get me up by saying the time is 10 minutes earlier than it actually is.

At first, it was just cause their clock is fast, but they still do it anyway .. not that I get up any sooner.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • Somehow, I'm a morning person... my twin sister and I are the only morming people in the family. We get up pretty quickly, while everyone else in the house act like zombies. I guess waking up is one of the few things I don't procrastinate on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think us WA peoples might get daylight saving..I forgots when..But yeah that will mean me too would have extra time to do nothing. Oh yeah I just beenz Bowling, That was loads of fun because I didn't have to do anything for 3 hours XD.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I hate bowling. We have the option to do it for sport at school, and it's only any good if you have money to buy food.

And isn't that we get less time today?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..A bowling fan like me would be offended..But I'll get offended later..Right now..just time to do something that isnt hard XD.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • We get an extra hour, actually. "Spring ahead, Fall behind." In a few months we'll get less time because we'll set the clocks forward.

I like bowling a little bit, but I'm not very good at it. The only sport I really like and can play well is basketball.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I never got around to liking Basketball, It seems too..umm hard for me..Since I can play only two sports..I suprisingly have an interest in AFL, though I don't think I'll end up supporting sports over everything..that's too much effort.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I don't think following a team in a sport is worth it actually.

Sure, watching the games get exciting, especially when you're with other people. But other than that, is there any point to it?

I'd just prefer sports to be a pastime option for me - not something to watch passively.

Oh, and I hate sport games too .... with the exception of Mario Tennis ... cause it's a Mario game.

Hmmm, I never got around to finishing that one actually. Maybe one day I will ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back