• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
Years
  • That's not confusing to me. What is confusing me is that you have school on Saturdays... I've never heard of that before. I'm glad it's Friday here, because that means no school until Monday.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's Saturday yay! Almost a whole day online..I have procrastinated a few things today but nothing that can affect your life XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Mmhmm, I'm procrastinating presently, the finishing of this assignment for social studies is what. Dang, how am I supposed to know what ecologists study within rainforests?! XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Hey genious, they study palnts? -_-
    lmfao i unno i jus took a wild/random guess. lol
    *sigh* oh well.. right now if anything, im procrastinating playing ym emerald, i might get back 2 it ll8er

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hey genious, they study palnts? -_-
    lmfao i unno i jus took a wild/random guess. lol
    *sigh* oh well.. right now if anything, im procrastinating playing ym emerald, i might get back 2 it ll8er

You don't comprehend the finer details of their applications; they study how the environment is intergrated into the eco-system within it, not just petty plants, don't try to outwit me. By the way, try and type like a human. Mmm.... now I'm onto meterologists, I'll have a vague inkling, I guess....

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • In a rainforest, ecologists are most likely to study things like intereaction between different species, food chains, soil composition, etc. Man, I'm being rather counter-procrastinative today.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    In a rainforest, ecologists are most likely to study things like intereaction between different species, food chains, soil composition, etc. Man, I'm being rather counter-procrastinative today.

That's it~ you've got the right grasp of it. Unlike someone *hint*
    Arghhh. I've got my guitar lesson in like 5 seconds so I can't finish it for now *grumbles*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm procrastinating complaining to people complaining about things and I will complain if something doesnt happen tommorrow..My life is full of complaints..Anyway..I put off going to the shops with my family so I can stay here yays.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Pwah. I procrastinated zilch XD
    The lesson was a no-procrastination-accpetance one, so yeah~
    Then, the assignment. It's 8 PM here, I have to finish it, so I started as soon as I got home, and am still working on it ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You would have had more fun if you procrastinated that..Getting into trouble isnt THAT bad when you have the choice to procrastinate.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Wrong. You are ignorant of my parents' personalities. Had I not met the deadline for that assignment, tomorrow, I wouldn't be here tomorrow, or the next day, or the next. That is to say, I would have been banned from the usage of the computer, at least for a month. So no, procrastination was not a valid option.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um....okay..*Half understands what you mean*
    But I don't need to procrastinate anything yet..though I might need to..

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ah yeah, Nica, I'll finally stop procrastinating and add you back to my MSN list ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Good =3
    I need to procrastinate eating since it's hurting..But I'm hungry..grr..

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Upload them to where? It's been a while since I've seen any actually.

Anywho, I've been at a party all day, and, even though I have the opportunity to do my homework, I think I'll just play the Pokemon Acanthite demo.

I believe some of my sprites are in it ... I should really do some more.

Maybe tomorrow :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The only thing I procrastinated lately was I didnt sign into Yahoo..I thought to sign in later but..nah I just wont at all.
    I want to procrastinate putting the pizza in the oven but I sadly cant..

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
  • I've been procrastinating most of yesterday and today with my friends. Our Dungeons and Dragons campaign has become very interesting, and we're trying to get together as often as possible to continue it. Since there are five of us, and our schedules do conflict at points, it's crucial that we take advantage of every moment we're all free. :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • eh, i have not played dungeons and dragons yet, what is it like? o.O
    Srry guys, i kidna well, umm anti-procrastinated, i did my hmwk already (it is 7:25PM sunday) cuz i wnated back no da comp as quikcly as possible, just so i could sit ehre and talk to you guys ;P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back