• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Our teachers procrastinated teaching us today, how smart of them XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Our teachers procrastinated teaching us today, how smart of them XD

you serious?!?! I wish my teachers were like that >.>
    well i procrasted some art hmwk, i adh to find a picture of a tree by itself, and the picture has to be about da tree XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, our teachers are so loveable XD

I havent procrastinated anything good lately...Unless not doing anything that isnt here counts XD

Ullion

Years
  • Aha, i kinda procrastinated in histopry class, and boy did it turn out well >:]
    WEll, we were playing a sotck amrket game, adn we had to buy adn sele shares to make money. And i deicded on the 4th phase, that we should sell off everything and stop playing (It was too much work for me too calculate adn decide what we bought and sold :P), but we didn't have enough time adn my teacher started the 5th phase, in which the stuff we were going to sell, well the prices raised for them, and then, we sold it off and made $2545, when we started at $1000 (All in Cdn dollars), and then the turn after (6th phase) was the stock market crash (in history we were doin the 1920's and 30's, and me n a friend assuemd there would be a stock amrket crash in the game cuz it happened in real life), and most teams ended up bankrupt XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yesh, but I just either listen to music or surf around the internet. ^^
    heh, I do that all the time XD

I haven't been able to procrastinate at all today... until now. There's some math homework that I'm not doing, because I'd much rather chat here.
    Don't we all? ^^

I just got home 40 minutes ago, and I've only been playing zel's Shiny Gold hack.

But I think I wanna get everything out of the way, just so I can spend more time on it later.

Now that ain't very procrastinative of me ...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't have anything to procrastinate ><

Oh yeah and at my school, my teacher, She wanted to watch the Melbourne cup so she had to get a coat hanger to make the TV work..The thing is the TV worked but everyone in our class distracted her so we got the upper hand of no work all lesson but for me and someone else...No work all day =3

Ullion

Years
  • lol yes, games are the ebst way to put things off >.<
    i do that to, i used 2 play diablo2, runescape adn many other games alot.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Recording your voice for what exactly .... no reason? :P

hmm, I've been home for about 2 hours now, and I have done jack all (as usual :P)

And soon I'm gonna be reading manga hehe.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Zomg, we got an assignment which makes us not procastinate..If we put down anything that is remotely like procrastination, We fail!..

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well of course you have to do assignments. I just got one today that I really wanna finish this weekend.

But I ain't looking forward to the holidays, seeing as how I'll have work to do then as well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But anti procrastination assignments arent fun ><

The holidays should be fun for me since school is over than and no work will be done since we will be a different year group and all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh anti-procrastination arguments :P

hmm, I'll still be in year 12, so I'll have work to do.

I'll probably leave it till the last week or something though :P

Lucky you!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah, those anti procrastinatives live the hard way in life...

I will miss year nine..was much more fun anyway..In year ten I might procrastinate more XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh I worked hard up till and through year 10.

Then, at the end of the School Certificate (a standardised test that all year 10 students have to take at the end of the year), I realised it was all waste of time ... even though I did get reall high marks though :P

So, as a result of that (well, that and the internet:P), I've been bludging this past year, since it doesn't really matter all that much either.

But now I have to lift my game -_- ... or my parents will kill me XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back