• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Argument-The Ulitimate Trainer/Coordinator quest PG13

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
  • The Region Argument-The Ultimate Trainer/Coordinator quest PG13

Welcome to my first RP,
    Credit to Tomackze for the awesome banner.
    SUs are OPEN, but post them in the OOC Thread. Please note this Role Play is open, but will continue to be improved over time.
    Be warned, Generation V spoilers in this RP. Mostly Pokemon, but can be other things as well.

Welcome to The Region Argument-The Ultimate Trainer/Coordinator quest. OOC Thread link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=236820
    Post your SUs here for now. We will start the RP when 5 RPers have joined. You are allowed 2 characters, but only two.

Plot:
    It is 2050, and Professors now give out Electric Type starter Pokémon. The current Professors are the grandsons of the previous Professors, who are now deceased. There are new Gyms, Gym leaders, and even badges! The regions themself are new. They are way more technological than before, and there is a region with 17 Gyms! This region is called Dulero. There are exactly 17 towns, each with a Gym or the Champion residing in them.
    Professor Dawn Rowan, Professor Ethan Elm, Professor May Birch and Professor Gary Oak have had an argument about which region gives out the best Starter Pokémon. In the end, they decided on a way to find out the region with the best starter Pokémon. Their way was to give 16 children a starter Pokémon from their region, and have the children travel through Dulero, a region new to them; the first one to become Champion would have the starter Pokémon from the best region. However, May Birch thought it was unfair on trainers who wanted to become Coordinators, so the professors decided to make the test fair to the Coordinators of tomorrow, too. The test was: The professors will give starter Pokémon to 16 trainers, who travel through Dulero. They will also give out AdvanceDexes. The one that become Champion first would have the starter Pokémon from the region that gives out the best for Starter Pokémon for battling, and the one that become Contest Master first would have the starter Pokémon from the region that gives out the best Starter Pokémon for Contests. Also, the Professor that gave the first child to achieve their goal their starter Pokémon will give them a reward of £1000.
    The professors put up posters to advertise and attract children to their lab to get starter Pokémon. Also, Professor Dawn Rowan had all basic and Baby Pokémon, so she decided to give out two wildcards, but this was unknown by the other Professors.
    You will be role playing as one of those children.
    However, Team Midnight had a plan 40 years ago. They wanted to free all Pokémon from the 'slavery' known as Pokémon Training. A 10-year-old stopped them 40 years ago, because he thought Pokémon Training was not slavery. That 10 year old tried to get them to think that humans could bond with Pokémon. That 10-year-old believed that, even when Pokémon were being trained, humans and Pokémon could work together, at their own free will. So, Team Midnight decided to see if Pokémon being trained could really bond with their trainer. They decided to perform tests on starter Pokémon, the Pokémon that were said to be the first Pokémon to befriend their trainer. However, they failed to get any starter Pokémon that had bonded with humans. 'So where does this come into the plot?' I hear you ask. Since you will get a starter Pokémon alongside 17 other trainers, there will be a lot of starter Pokémon for Team Midnight to steal. It's up to you if you let Team Midnight get your Starter Pokémon or not.
    Even if you're not the first to achieve Champion/Contest Master, you can keep RPing, since I have a plot twist in mind...

Gym Leaders:
    Spoiler:

The badges you earn are uploaded to your Badge Card. Unlike Badge Cases, these are pieces of data that can be viewed via your AdvanceDex. There are two versions of Badge Cards; one for boys, and one for girls. They can also keep track of your Ribbons.

Here is the Badge Card for boys:

And the Badge Card for girls:

AdvanceDex
    The AdvanceDex is an updated version of the Pokedex. It is a Poketch, Pokenav, Pokegear and a Pokedex all in one. It can also be used to find out info about moves, Pokemon, Abilities and other things. You can use it to view your Badge Card. It is just like a red DS lite, complete with camera that can be used to take pictures and scan Pokemon.

Areas
    I'll post the routes when we get to them, but I'll give you a rundown of the cities and towns. Each town is mad about a certain Pokemon, which can be caught in the town at its lowest stage. Here is the map of Dulero, as well as the towns and cities.
    Spoiler:

New features:
    The ability to RP as a Coordinator
    Contests in Dulero!
    Pokécookies! (Dulero's version of Pokeblocks)
    Electric-Type starter Pokémon
    Random Starter Pokémon
    Wildcard Starter Pokémon
    Real people being your rivals (Yes, your rival will be another RPer here.Your rival will have the same type starter as you if possible, eg if you picked Charmander, your opponent would have Cyndaquil, Torchic or Chimchar. If you are the sole RPer with your type, your rival will have the type strong against you, eg if you picked Bulbasaur and no-one else picked a Grass Type Pokemon, your opponent would have a Fire Type Pokemon)
    New Gym Leaders
    17 Gyms
    Anime Style Pokemon Leagues and Contests
    Badges have art!
    A badge card! (coming really soon)
    Coordinators are allowed to earn badges, and vice versa
    You can join Team Midnight to put a twist on the storyline. If you want to join, tell me, and I'll post a certain event where you can join Team Midnight.

Starter Pokémon:
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Voltorb
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Mareep
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Electrike
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Shinx/Pachirisu (Pachirisu for Coordinators, Shinx for trainers)
    Also...
    2 wildcards (any basic/baby, Non-legendary Pokémon. Lucario and Togetic do not count as basics, as unlike Pikachu and Clefairy, they were never the bottom in their evo line)

Unavailable Pokemon
    Pachirisu-taken by dragonite149
    Shinx- Coordinator counterpart taken
    Mudkip- Taken by Sameo
    Wildcard Elekid-Taken by Tomackze
    Cyndaquil-Taken by Zeburaika
    Piplup-taken by dragonite149
    Wildcard Buizel-taken by PokePokemo
    Bulbasaur-Reserved via PM
    Wildcard Pidgey-Reserved via PM
    Squirtle-Taken by HunterZero
    Chimchar-Taken by Sophie

Random Starter Pokémon (for most):
    As I said in new features, you will get random starter Pokémon. 'How does this work?' I hear you ask. Well, there are 18 Starter Pokémon to be given away, and each is assigned a number from 1-18. You'll pick a number, and you'll get the Pokémon corresponding to that number. Only I know the list, so I'll be the one telling you your starter once you are accepted, via PM, VM, or posting it in this thread. Please tell me how you want to be notified of your starter Pokemon. You can nickname it once you know what your starter is, in your first post.

Wanted Starter:
    Sure, the starters are random, but there's a better chance of getting the Pokémon you want with the 'wanted starter' section. If you put a Pokémon in there, and your SU is great, you will get the Pokémon in there. The easiest way to explain it is to imagine getting £1000 for a good piece of writing, rather than winning it in the Lottery.
    There is an unavailable Pokémon section. Don't put a Pokémon in there as your Wanted Starter.

Contests
    More info on how the contests work here!
    Contests work the same way as they do in the anime, and so does the Grand Festival, apart from the fact that there are Cool Contests, Beauty Contests, etc: I will choose three types of contest to be held in a town at the same time, and you can only enter one of them. One will be Advanced, and two will be normal. You need seven different ribbons to enter the Grand Festival. There are two Contest Ranks, Normal and Advanced. The Advanced Ribbons are gained from entering Advanced Contests, and you gain Normal Ribbons by entering Normal Contests. You can only enter Basic and Baby Pokemon in Normal Contests, to keep the competition down for the newbies. Advanced Contests are harder, and you will go against harder NPCs than you will face in a Super Contest. However, you are allowed to enter stronger Pokemon in them, being allowed to enter evolved Pokemon. Ribbons earned are uploaded to your Badge Card.

Rules
    *No godmodding (always winning)
    *No bunnying allowed.
    *No Mary-Sues/Gary Stus (perfect characters)
    *Only 18 people can RP
    *Be kind and respectful to fellow RPers
    *Don't use N008 Spk ('don u h8 it wen ppl tlk lyk dis?' is a example of N008 Spk)
    *Abbreviation, like using SU for Sign Up and RP for Roleplay is allowed, but using 2 for 'too' or 'to', and 4 for 'for', is not allowed. Using numbers for numbers is allowed, eg using 4 for 'four' is allowed.
    *Use correct spelling and punctuation. A mistake every now and then is fine, but throwing them out every other sentence is not fine.
    *Follow all PC Rules that apply to this section
    *Keep activity PG13
    *Be an active RPer, because no active RPers=Dead RP
    *Make your posts as descriptive as possible! If your post is very descriptive, I'll give your lowest Level Pokemon a free level up! Also, I expect Gym Leader battle posts to be very long and descriptive.
    *I decide if you win a Gym Battle. Just leave the posts when your last Pokemon and the Gym Leader's last Pokemon are struggling. I'll decide which Pokemon falls first.
    *I decide when your pokemon level up. learn new moves, etc: This is to make sure you don't dominate the battle field with LV78+ pokemon, when the pokemon belonging to every else are LV15
    *I also decide when you catch a pokemon. The better your post, the more chance you have of catching the pokemon. A better post is needed to catch a rare pokemon than a common one, eg: you need a simple post to get a Minezumi, but you need an awesome one to catch a Tabunne
    *No legendaries. They will let you dominate the battle field, which we don't want. Battling a legendary is OK, but if you beat it, you need an extremely awesome post. Also, you need a reason for battling it. Just because you want to get stronger is a bad reason
    *On that note, I decide if the legendary you want to battle shows up. You must post the reason why you want the legendary to appear in the OOC thread
    *Flareon is Blaine's favourite Pokemon
    *Failure to follow these rules will result in getting kicked out of this RP

Reserves:
    If you cannot finish your SU when you write it, or you want to get a spot but your SU's not ready, reserve a spot! For a reserve, just say: 'I am reserving the random number [insert wanted random number here] and the wanted starter [insert wanted starter here]!' You have 5 days till your reserve expires. Till then, no one can SU with your number or wanted starter.

SU Sheet:
    Name: What is your character called? First and second, though middle names are optional
    Nickname: What do your character's friends call your character? Optional
    Class: Do they want to be a Trainer or Coordinator?
    Home Region/City: Do they live in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh? What city?
    Physical Appearance: How their body looks, height, etc: 1+ paragraph. No lists.
    Clothing: What they wear most of the time. 1+ paragraph. No lists.
    Personality: What they feel like most of the time, how they act, etc. 1+ paragraphs. No lists.
    History: What has happened in their life up until now? No lists. 1+paragraph. End where they reserve a sot at the meeting where they get their starter pokemon.
    Random Number: Between 1 and 18. 0s before single digit numbers are optional.
    Wanted Starter: What starter do you want? Put Wildcard [Name of Pokemon you want as a Wildcard] if you want a wildcard
    Other: Other info RPers should know about your character.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?:

My SU/ An example:
    Name: Madison Raylas
    Nickname: Maddy
    Class: Coordinator
    Home Region: Hoenn, Mauville City
    Appearance: Madison Raylas, or Maddy to her friends, is 5, 3. Maddy has sapphire blue eyes on her pale face. However, her eyesight is blurry, so she has to wear glasses, which are pink. She has a button nose and a normally-coloured mouth. Her hair is black, with a few blue streaks, and it is always in a ponytail. The bobble is blue. She also wears a pink, beaded necklace, for no other reason than it looks fashionable. Maddy wears a baby blue t-shirt over a white crop top. She also wears a black knee high skirt, over black leggings. Her choice of footwear is white laced trainers. Her socks are black. Maddy wears sparkly silver leg warmers, too.
    Personality: Maddy is an energetic, enthusiastic 11-year-old girl. She likes to have fun and laugh. Unless something is really important, Maddy just haves a laugh about it. She is really skilled at Monkey Bars. Maddy is curious, and she likes to investigate things, often without hesitation. Maddy is often the one to start a conversation. Maddy is always doing something, instead of lounging about. She likes to make friends, and she is really bubbly. She also wants to be really fashionable. If you were to describe her in one word, it would be 'fun-loving'.
    History: Growing up in Mauville City, Maddy lived a very un-normal life. Her father, who was the Gym Leader, had to attend the Gym every day. And her mother, who was a Pokémon nurse, had to stay at the Pokémon centre all day. She stayed with her mother up until she was 9 because she could get hurt by Pokémon attacks if she stayed with her dad. While she stayed with her mother, she watched contest practices out of the window. That inspired her to become a coordinator, so, every Thursday, Maddy went to dance classes. When Maddy was 9, she had to make a choice. Go to stay with her father at the gym, watching every battle, or stay at the Pokémon centre with her mother, helping take care of Pokémon? She decided to go to her father. She watched every battle, dodging attacks that missed with beauty. Her father saw her potential in contests, but he wanted Maddy to take over the gym when he died, so he didn't want Maddy to become a Coordinator. He didn't let Maddy get her starter pokemon until she told him she wanted to become a trainer. Maddy didn't want to become a trainer, so she never got her starter Pokémon. Until now. Now Maddy was 11, her father decided to let her go her own way. He let her get a starter Pokémon, but a professor never called to give a starter Pokémon to Maddy. However, one day in November, she saw a poster up while she was walking to dance class on her own. It was about professors giving starter Pokémon out. After dance class, she told her mother about it. They rang up the phone number on it to reserve a spot at the meeting where children get their Starter Pokémon.
    Random Number: 04/4
    Wanted Starter: Pachirisu
    Other: Madison has a pet Eevee called Eclaire. It stayed with her all the time when she was little.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: I'm the RP master, I'm not giving it away!

Accepted RPers with their starter Pokemon:
    Dragonite149 as Madison Raylas with Pachirisu
    Dragonite149 as Jake Klay with Piplup
    Sameo as Johnny Fox with Mudkip
    Tomackze as Blitz Diark with Elekid (Wildcard)
    Zeburaika as Seirei Mizuki with Cyndaquil
    Sophie as Belle Green with Chimchar
    Pokepokemo as Mazz Piercer with Buizel (Wildcard)
    HunterZero as Vincent Ether with Squirtle

It will be easier to gain Exp than in the New Prof in town RP.

I bid you good luck on your journey. You'll need it, knowing the citizens of Isshu...

Attachments

• The Region Argument-The Ulitimate Trainer/Coordinator quest PG13
      Isshy Map.png
      5.8 KB · Views: 351
    Last edited:

Samoe

Pokemusician
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    SU Sheet:
    Name: Zakaria Fox
    Nickname: Zak
    Class: Trainer
    Home Region/City: Verdanturf Town, Hoenn
    Physical Appearance: Zakaria Fox is about 5 and a half feet tall. He has an average body weight. He has kind of long (skaterish), dark brown hair that waves across his face.
    Clothing: He usually is wearing just a t-shirt and black jeans, with average black and white shoes on. Occasionally sports a beanie. If it's cold, he'll be wearing a baggy sweatshirt.
    Personality: He loves music, and puts all of his anger and emotion into it. Training with Pokemon is his favorite thing to do and he enjoys playing music for his Pokemon. Zak is always making new friends, as well as enemies, on his travels. He connects very well with most people he meets, but takes first impressions to heart. He seems very nice and happy, but if you get him angry, he can be more fierce than a tornado in Kentucky.
    History: Zakaria was born in Mauville City, and lived there until he was 8 years old. His dad relocated the family after Zak accidentally blew up half the game corner. Zak was usually a quiet kid in school, but occasionally got into little quarrels. He got very good grades throughout his education. Now, Zak just graduated the Pokemon Trainer School with Honor Roll, and is eager to get his new Pokemon. After reading a poster a few weeks ago for the contest, Johnny's been saving all of his extra change to get all the supplies he'll need to take care of a Pokemon.
    Random Number: 11
    Wanted Starter: Totodile
    Other: Never turns down a battle, and is always eager to learn more about strategies and match-ups against other trainers.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Flareon!! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Really hope it doesn't turn out to be BW because it is just so new right now... But here is mine

SU Sheet:
    Name: Blitz Diark [I just like the name... No RP behind it. And no nickname]
    Hometown: Mosdeep City, Hoenn

Appearance: Blitz has thick brown hair that wraps around his entire head. It is straight, but bends a little at the side, and it goes all the way up to his forehead in the front and down to his neck in the back. His hair looks black when seen in the light but is just a very dark brown color. He also has a rather chubby face which he hates because people have bullied him all throughout his life because of this. He does not like the way he looks at all, as he believes that his appearance has caused his parents to leave him, and have caused the other kids to pick on him. Because of this, he tends to wear a cap to cover up his hair and and his chubby face. He is excited to start his pokemon adventure because he has always wanted a companion that would not tease him. His favorite colors are blue and red and he always find a way to combine the two when he dresses. He usually wears dark blue jeans and a red sweater as he is big on "make believe" and has always wanted to look like Ash Ketchum. He is average height, approximately 5'10" and he is tanned but not dark skin. He has a very slender body which is weird with his chubby face, and he always tries to hide his body to the best of his abilities.

Personality: Blitz is not really the leader type and more of a follower. He can not differentiate between good and evil and usually gets himself into trouble by following individuals who he thinks he can trust. Even though he has been bullied all his life, he is still very trusting of human beings as he always tries to see the good in people. This has not treated him well at all, but he still goes by it. He is overly enthusiastic about pokemon as it seems to be his only outlet in life, as everybody else has let him down. He treats all his belongings with the utmost care, some say this might become a problem for him. He is not violent by nature and would rather befriend others than fight. This is spurning from his days being bullied and how he hates violence because it reminds him of the people he would never want to be. He has aspirations to change the pokemon world, by becoming the first pokemon master that is more befriending and less battle friendly. He is not the ideal trainer, but he can be a world changer...

History: Blitz has a very mysterious background as not much is known about his character or where he comes from. He was abandoned by his parents from an early age in the woods. Since he has been in the orphanage he has regularly been picked on by his other classmates and beaten up to the point of unconsciousness multiple times. His idol has always been Lance because he really admires the way Lance calmed the Red Gyrados and captured it. Blitz has a scar in his chest that is the shape of an x, but no one knows how he got it and what it symbolized. Not even Blitz... He also seems to have a mysterious "protector" on his side, although he has no knowledge of this. This mysterious protector has saved him on multiple occasions. Once in his early years in the woods when he was tackled by a Poochyena and fell unconscious. A Sceptile was summoned and it scared away the Poochyena with a powerful leaf blade attack. He was also saved from his bullies at the orphanage in multiple occasions by this same trainer. On one occasion when he was beat to an inch of his life, one of the students took a knife and was about to cut his face but a powerful ember from an Infernape burned the students' hand and the other kids ran away. The same mysterious trainer has consistently disappeared before he woke up.

Number: 14

Wanted Starter: Wild Card (Elekid)

Other: Won't see much capturing going on with Diark. His method is to befriend, not to capture.

Blaine's Favorite Pokemon: Magmar! Haha just kidding... Flareon :)

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Really hope it doesn't turn out to be BW because it is just so new right now... But here is mine
    I'm planning to turn it into a new region. Well I did, but the internet backfired as I pressed the edit button. I'll try again now.

Over to the Acception Chamber

Tomackze:
    You'd be accepted with Elekid, but you forgot to put the hometown of your character! You are pending until you put that in.

Samoe:
    Accepted! You don't get Totodile, your wanted starter, but you get Mudkip, random Starter number 11! I hope you're fine with that! BTW, once Tomackze gets accepted, he'll be my rival instead of you. Electric VS Electric, makes two good rivals. I'll pair you up with someone that wants Totodile, Squirtle or Piplup.

Zeburaika

The Electric Zebra.
    Years
  • SU

Name: Seirei Mizuki
    Nickname: Seirei
    Home Region/City: New Bark Town, Johto
    Physical Appearance:
    Standing at a regular height of 5'5'' and weighing only 102 lbs, Seirei considers herself to be quite....Average. She is not too tall, but skinny enough to be satisfied. An overall view of her body would show her to be quite athletic - taut muscles just barely visible, and even a six pack where her abdominal muscles lie. Seirei, however, often refers to herself as "lanky, if not a bit lazy."

Her skin is very lightly tanned, closer to white if anything else. Upon most of her body, usually only seen when up close to her, are slight scars from her multiple adventures outdoors. One scar in particular, a large crescent shape around her navel - which goes all the way from an inch below her navel then curves up to stop three inches above - was caused by a furious Zubat. Despite it, however, Seirei thinks of it as only a sign of her formerly ignorant ways. According to her parents, Seirei's eyes are "very unnatural. Most of our family has brown or hazel eyes, but her? Her eyes are...Bright? Shiny? No....Her eyes look almost like liquid mercury if there isn't enough light." A dull gray more often seen as silver, for simpler terms.

Seirei's hair is quite long, though almost always up in a ponytail. Her bangs, which is usually just two long strands, always frames her face - even when her hair is down. Most people say her hair is a pitch black, save for its near a deep crimson when looked at closely.

Clothing:
    Seirei's clothing, or the one most often worn, is pretty average in itself. Her upper body is usually covered in a light blue tank top which is hidden slightly by the light brown zip-up hoodie. Around her neck is a small locket in the shape of a Pokeball, which holds a picture of her late brother. Around her right wrist is a small charm bracelet covered in even smaller figures in the shape of her favorite Pokemon such as Furret, Ursaring, Ninetales, Ledian, Ampharos, and even Exploud. Her pants consist of a simple pair of light blue jeans, a small hole on the left knee. Her belt is a dark brown, almost black, that has several holds for Pokeballs - most of which are filled with empty Pokeballs. Seirei's shoes are regular brown tennis shoes with sharp blue streaks along the sides with light blue shoe laces as well. Other than a large brown and blue backpack holding almost all of her necessary items, that is all Seirei has.
    Personality:
    If you were to meet Seirei off the bat, most would see her as a silent - if not cold and anti-social person without a care for the others around her. When she would speak, people would often describe Seirei as "blunt, uncaring, and really arrogant. She's a jerk.'' Of course, this is said only by those who don't actually know her. Plus, the girl really lacks in social skills. If you really get to know Seirei Mizuki, however, you would reveal her to be a greatly misunderstood person. When with true friends, Seirei is open, stubborn, strong-willed, and continuously blunt. It is only towards family that Seirei will ever sugarcoat things, and even then she will avoid it in most situations. Due to her upbringing, Seirei is what most may call a 'Pokemon Professor-In-Training', as her parents were former field scientists for Professor Ethan Elm until she turned five. Even after they left to raise her, Haruka and Hirohito had taught her all they knew, and all they were learning. As such, she has a rather extensive knowledge of Pokemon, but only displays it when deemed necessary. Call her lacking in common sense as well, if you will. A dumb genius.
    History: Born to Haruka and Hirohito Mizuki in New Bark Town, Johto, Seirei Mizuki grew up as a tentative - but eager minded young girl. Her parents often brought her around all of Johto in their travels, as long as they had the money to afford it - which was rarely a problem. Along the way the young child was introduced to many types of Pokemon, namely the type that her parents were sent out to study, which was the Normal Type. As she grew older and older, Seirei had done many things in her short life from sneaking up on a hibernating group of Ursaring and their young Teddiursa, watching several Dunsparce hatch from their eggs in a pond, to even sleeping on the belly of a Snorlax as it slumbered while her parents studied Kangaskhan a hundred meters away. But though she grew up learning more and more and becoming quite an adventurous, Seirei had yet to spend enough time with other children her age, which would eventually result in a lack of 'people skills'. By the year she turned eight, the Mizuki child had so little experience with other children that the sight of one was as strange to her as a wild Pokemon was to captivity. Because of this, her parents opted to place her in a Trainer's School in Goldenrod City, keeping her far away from the war and the bombing on the western border as they continued their travels without her.

But, as unfortunate as it seemed, Seirei could get along with no one. Though she wanted to become friends with as many people as possible, her lack in both people skills and common sense led her to become rather reclusive, a trait that had not entirely disappeared by the time she had returned to her parents at the age of ten. Her parents, however, seemed unaware of this as they traveled further and further into Johto once again. A year later, when Seirei had turned eleven, she and her parents had become separated within a cave. Her cries for help only resulted in an attack from a Zubat, which she was unable to fight against without any Pokemon. After a while, the Zubat seemed to calm down, but only after it had unleashed a Razor Wind attack against her, cutting her abdominal area without mercy. Seirei's parents found her several hours later, bandaging the wound up with ease before returning to New Bark Town to let their daughter recover.

Seirei discovering a fear of Pokemon after this, however, was something Haruka and Hirohito were not expecting. The newly formed scar on her navel was a reminder to her that Pokemon - no matter how cute they may seem at times - could hurt you. Her fear was devastatingly intrusive on her natural behavior, harsh enough to the point where Seirei wouldn't even go outside; she feared that any small bug Pokemon could be near.

By the age of thirteen, her parents had tried everything. They tried bringing her with them on trips, which she had vehemently refused. They tried bringing Pokemon home to her, though it only caused Seirei to lock herself in her room. But still, the shock trauma seemed to work....A bit. Seirei would go with her parents on their trips once again, though she never approached the Pokemon they faced. Yet Haruka and Hirohito were happy. Their daughter was beginning to relax. The day she began to love Pokemon was during a rather ironic moment: Seirei had become separated from her parents in a cave. But instead of screaming for help, she merely sat down on the cold stony floor and waited, crying silently. A small group of Whismur and Loudred, led by a proud Exploud had walked by on accident, scaring Seirei to the point where she cried out when a young Whismur came to close. Her cry sent most of the Whismur into crying fits of her own, angering the Exploud. Afraid that she would be attacked again, Seirei had tried crawling away, but was surprised when the normally loud Pokemon let out a soft melody. It didn't seem to want to hurt her as it hummed to the Whismur, whose cried quickly quieted down to yawns. Seirei's own yawn followed shortly after.

By the time Seirei's parents had found her, two things surprised them: One, that she was not alone. And two...That she was sleeping with the Whismur, some of which had crawled onto her for warmth. The Exploud stood off to the side, watching Seirei's parents carefully as they examined the Pokemon until their daughter awakened. When she did, the trio returned to New Bark Town after giving their thanks to the Exploud and its group, Seirei having felt much better.

Of course, she still does hold a few fears towards Pokemon - that could not be helped - but Seirei did manage to open up once more, though her former fear of Pokemon resulted in her somewhat cold behavior. So when she had asked to start her own Pokemon Journey a year later, her parents were elated at first, though they still held some suspicions. Nonetheless, the two gave their blessings as their daughter and reserved her a spot in the meeting to get her Starter Pokemon and begin her journey.

Random Number: 03
    Wanted Starter: Cyndaquil
    Other: Seirei's parents once offered to give her a Shimama and a Washibon, though she did not take them due to her fear of Pokemon at the time. As such, the parents are now waiting for the right time to give them to her.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Flareon, mhmm.

Last edited:

Samoe

Pokemusician
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2013
    Okay so we're not officially starting until everyone is signed up, correct? Thanks for the awesome starter! ;D Mudkip was definitely my second choice.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Name: Seirei Mizuki
    Nickname: Seirei
    Home Region/City: New Bark Town, Johto
    Physical Appearance:
    Standing at a regular height of 5'5'' and weighing only 102 lbs, Seirei considers herself to be quite....Average. She is not too tall, but skinny enough to be satisfied. An overall view of her body would show her to be quite athletic - taut muscles just barely visible, and even a six pack where her abdominal muscles lie. Seirei, however, often refers to herself as "lanky, if not a bit lazy."

Her skin is very lightly tanned, closer to white if anything else. Upon most of her body, usually only seen when up close to her, are slight scars from her multiple adventures outdoors. One scar in particular, a large crescent shape around her navel - which goes all the way from an inch below her navel then curves up to stop three inches above - was caused by a furious Zubat. Despite it, however, Seirei thinks of it as only a sign of her formerly ignorant ways. According to her parents, Seirei's eyes are "very unnatural. Most of our family has brown or hazel eyes, but her? Her eyes are...Bright? Shiny? No....Her eyes look almost like liquid mercury if there isn't enough light." A dull gray more often seen as silver, for simpler terms.

Seirei's hair is quite long, though almost always up in a ponytail. Her bangs, which is usually just two long strands, always frames her face - even when her hair is down. Most people say her hair is a pitch black, save for its near a deep crimson when looked at closely.
    Clothing: Seirei's clothing, or the one most often worn, is pretty average in itself. Her upper body is usually covered in a light blue tank top which is hidden slightly by the light brown zip-up hoodie. Around her neck is a small locket in the shape of a Pokeball, which holds a picture of her late brother. Around her right wrist is a small charm bracelet covered in even smaller figures in the shape of her favorite Pokemon such as Furret, Ursaring, Ninetales, Ledian, Ampharos, and even Exploud. Her pants consist of a simple pair of light blue jeans, a small hole on the left knee. Her belt is a dark brown, almost black, that has several holds for Pokeballs - most of which are filled with empty Pokeballs. Seirei's shoes are regular brown tennis shoes with sharp blue streaks along the sides with light blue shoe laces as well. Other than a large brown and blue backpack holding almost all of her necessary items, that is all Seirei has.
    Personality: If you were to meet Seirei off the bat, most would see her as a silent - if not cold and anti-social person without a care for the others around her. When she would speak, people would often describe Seirei as "blunt, uncaring, and really arrogant. She's a jerk.'' Of course, this is said only by those who don't actually know her. Plus, the girl really lacks in social skills. If you really get to know Seirei Mizuki, however, you would reveal her to be a greatly misunderstood person. When with true friends, Seirei is open, stubborn, strong-willed, and continuously blunt. It is only towards family that Seirei will ever sugarcoat things, and even then she will avoid it in most situations. Due to her upbringing, Seirei is what most may call a 'Pokemon Professor-In-Training', as her parents were former field scientists for Professor Ethan Elm until she turned five. Even after they left to raise her, Haruka and Hirohito had taught her all they knew, and all they were learning. As such, she has a rather extensive knowledge of Pokemon, but only displays it when deemed necessary. Call her lacking in common sense as well, if you will. A dumb genius.
    History: Born to Haruka and Hirohito Mizuki in New Bark Town, Johto, Seirei Mizuki grew up as a tentative - but eager minded young girl. Her parents often brought her around all of Johto in their travels, as long as they had the money to afford it - which was rarely a problem. Along the way the young child was introduced to many types of Pokemon, namely the type that her parents were sent out to study, which was the Normal Type. As she grew older and older, Seirei had done many things in her short life from sneaking up on a hibernating group of Ursaring and their young Teddiursa, watching several Dunsparce hatch from their eggs in a pond, to even sleeping on the belly of a Snorlax as it slumbered while her parents studied Kangaskhan a hundred meters away. But though she grew up learning more and more and becoming quite an adventurous, Seirei had yet to spend enough time with other children her age, which would eventually result in a lack of 'people skills'. By the year she turned eight, the Mizuki child had so little experience with other children that the sight of one was as strange to her as a wild Pokemon was to captivity. Because of this, her parents opted to place her in a Trainer's School in Goldenrod City, keeping her far away from the war and the bombing on the western border as they continued their travels without her.

But, as unfortunate as it seemed, Seirei could get along with no one. Though she wanted to become friends with as many people as possible, her lack in both people skills and common sense led her to become rather reclusive, a trait that had not entirely disappeared by the time she had returned to her parents at the age of ten. Her parents, however, seemed unaware of this as they traveled further and further into Johto once again. A year later, when Seirei had turned eleven, she and her parents had become separated within a cave. Her cries for help only resulted in an attack from a Zubat, which she was unable to fight against without any Pokemon. After a while, the Zubat seemed to calm down, but only after it had unleashed a Razor Wind attack against her, cutting her abdominal area without mercy. Seirei's parents found her several hours later, bandaging the wound up with ease before returning to New Bark Town to let their daughter recover.

Seirei discovering a fear of Pokemon after this, however, was something Haruka and Hirohito were not expecting. The newly formed scar on her navel was a reminder to her that Pokemon - no matter how cute they may seem at times - could hurt you. Her fear was devastatingly intrusive on her natural behavior, harsh enough to the point where Seirei wouldn't even go outside; she feared that any small bug Pokemon could be near.

By the age of thirteen, her parents had tried everything. They tried bringing her with them on trips, which she had vehemently refused. They tried bringing Pokemon home to her, though it only caused Seirei to lock herself in her room. But still, the shock trauma seemed to work....A bit. Seirei would go with her parents on their trips once again, though she never approached the Pokemon they faced. Yet Haruka and Hirohito were happy. Their daughter was beginning to relax. The day she began to love Pokemon was during a rather ironic moment: Seirei had become separated from her parents in a cave. But instead of screaming for help, she merely sat down on the cold stony floor and waited, crying silently. A small group of Whismur and Loudred, led by a proud Exploud had walked by on accident, scaring Seirei to the point where she cried out when a young Whismur came to close. Her cry sent most of the Whismur into crying fits of her own, angering the Exploud. Afraid that she would be attacked again, Seirei had tried crawling away, but was surprised when the normally loud Pokemon let out a soft melody. It didn't seem to want to hurt her as it hummed to the Whismur, whose cried quickly quieted down to yawns. Seirei's own yawn followed shortly after.

By the time Seirei's parents had found her, two things surprised them: One, that she was not alone. And two...That she was sleeping with the Whismur, some of which had crawled onto her for warmth. The Exploud stood off to the side, watching Seirei's parents carefully as they examined the Pokemon until their daughter awakened. When she did, the trio returned to New Bark Town after giving their thanks to the Exploud and its group, Seirei having felt much better.

Of course, she still does hold a few fears towards Pokemon - that could not be helped - but Seirei did manage to open up once more, though her former fear of Pokemon resulted in her somewhat cold behavior. So when she had asked to start her own Pokemon Journey a year later, her parents were elated at first, though they still held some suspicions. Nonetheless, the two gave their blessings as their daughter and reserved her a spot in the meeting to get her Starter Pokemon and begin her journey.
    Random Number: 03
    Wanted Starter: Cyndaquil
    Other: Seirei's parents once offered to give her a Shimama and a Washibon, though she did not take them due to her fear of Pokemon at the time. As such, the parents are now waiting for the right time to give them to her.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Flareon, mhmm.
    You are so accepted with Cyndaquil! There's no such thing as 'too long'. In fact, the longer the better!

Also, I am reserving the random number 12 and the wanted starter Piplup!
    I am also accepting the reserve since double posting is stupid and pointless.
    (Hey, am I the only one that wants to be a Coordinator?)

@Samoe
    We'll start when we get 5 characters. When I put in my reserve, that'll make 5.

EDIT: My SU:
    Name: Jake Klay

Nickname: Beaky

Class: Coordinator

Home Region/City: Violet City of Johto

Physical Appearance: Jake Klay, or Beaky to his close friends, is 5 foot three tall. He weighs in at 7 stone. He has black skin. His short hair is a dark brown colour, and it spikes up. Jake's eyes are brown, with a tint of blue.

Clothing: Jake can often be found wearing a blue t shirt with short sleeves. This is so his arms have lots of flexibility. It also has a picture of a Pidgey on. When the weather is cold, he wears a black sleeveless cardigan made of wool. He wears black shorts with unobvious vertical dark blue stripes. Also, they have the Reebok logo on. His shoes are black reebok (if you pardon the pun) trainers, but he only wears them when he is outside. He also has a chain around his neck, with real Pidgey feathers on.

Personality: Jake knows quite a lot, especially about Flying Type Pokemon. He will do whatever he can to help a bird Pokemon, since they are like family to him. However, Jake is quite quiet, rarely speaking. He is more action than dialogue. He also thinks about things before doing them. He gets things right most of the time, due to his great knowledge of Pokemon. However, coming from Violet City, he only knows about Pokemon found in Johto. He is excited most of the time, especially when finding new things out. The thing he is excited about the most is finding out about Pokemon he doesn't know, and he'll get to do that on his Pokemon journey.

History: Jake Klay was born in Violet City. His father was a trainer in the gym there, so Jake grew up close to Flying Type Pokemon. His mother was an Unown researcher, so she was in the Ruins of Alph most of the time. He lived a normal life, with caring parents. Because his father specialized in Flying Type Pokemon, he learnt a lot about them. Flying Pokemon were his life as he grew up. While his father battled, he'd play with other children outside the Gym.

One day when Jake was eight, while playing with his friends, a lone Pidgey had wandered onto the path where Jake and his friends were playing football. Jake approached the Pidgey with care, trying to help it. When he got close to the Tinybird Pokemon, it Pecked him on the shoulder. Luckily it was only a Pidgey, so the Peck didn't hurt that much. His friends burst into laughter though. That was how he got the nickname 'Beaky'. However, upon closer inspection, the Pidgey had a broken wing. This was much clearer when the Pidgey couldn't fly when it tried to. Jake tried to pick the Pidgey up and take it to his parents. However, the Pidgey just hopped away from him. He ran into the gym to tell his parents. Luckily, they had finished the battle. His paretns rushed outside to help the Pidgey. His parents brought the hurt Pidgey to the Gym Leader's attention, who healed the Pidgey with a Hyper Potion and some bandages. The Pidgey didn't feel as much pain, but it still couldn't fly. It was clear the Pidgey needed attention day and night.

The Gym Leader asked Jake to keep it as a pet. The Gym Leader couldn't take care of it with the Gym duties. So, Jake took care of the Pidgey, which he nicknamed 'Pecker' for three years. When he was 10, he was due to start his Pokemon journey, but that was disrupted when the Gym Leader claimed he found a Pokemon nurse that could heal Pecker's broken bone. However, the Pokemon nurse lived in Isshu, the only region high tech enough to have a cure for Pokemon broken bones. Jake and his family saved up for the cost of the appointment and the flight there. It took them a year to do that. Then, they flew to Isshu on a plane. They booked an appointment and Pecker's broken bone was cured. Then Jake and his family flew back to Johto. Pecker still remained Jake's pet, though. However, he had missed the oppotunity to get his starter Pokemon. However, the very next day, his mother saw an advert in the gateway to the Ruins of Alph. It was about a meeting where children could get their starter Pokemon. His mother rung up the number and reserved a spot for Jake. It was a surprise for Jake at first, but he managed to find out from eavesdropping. His mother doesn't know that Jake knows he'll be getting his starter Pokemon soon. Now it is time for Jake to start his Pokemon journey. Many adventures await him.

Random Number: 9

Wanted Starter: Piplup

Other: Jake Klay's nickname is Beaky, but it's more of a mock nickname.(Like Dee Dee is the mock nickname for Dawn) Also, he likes bird and Flying type Pokemon, so his team will mainly consist of those.

What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: No need to put this, since I'm the RP master!

My SU is finished!

Last edited:

Zeburaika

The Electric Zebra.
    Years
  • Wow, really?
    Huh, I suppose I should offer some good luck, as I've never been capable of a roleplay up with more then three characters - I always end up forgetting about one of them. XD

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
  • sorry for the incomplete post hre's the complete one Hopefullty it's fixed

SU Sheet:

Name: Mazz Piercer

Class:Trainer

Hometown:Twinleaf Town,Sinnoh Region Place of Birth: Saffron city,Kanto Region

Appearance:He is an average 5.5 feet tall and weighs about 40 Kg.He ussualy wears a red cap,jacket and a black shirt,denim jeans.he ussualy walks around with these but can sometimes use a black or blue pairs of these.He can most likely be seen playing somewhere or somewhere in a park.

He has one scar in his back caused by a furious mightyena that he bothered.His skin is extra lightly tanned.His eyes are white with a bit of silver which is odd because the rest of his family has dark blue eyes.His eyes also shine when the it is hit by light,another odd thing about him because the rest of his family has eyes that becomes darker when hit by light.His second set of ussualy worn clothings are a white jacket with a black pokeball mark in its pocket,a silver headband,a white pair of shoes and gray jeans.

Personality: He like's to have a lot of fun except when there's something important to do.He's serious when he needs to be but playful at other times.He can be extremely annoying at times but also the best of friend at other times.People that only know him think he is an annoying,overconfident jerk.But people that really know him knows that he is nice to talk with,playful,cheerful and highly spirited.Unlike the annoying jerk that always bothers people that most people think he is.Also his personality is almost absolutely different to the other members of his family that is almost always serious.Because of this personality his family likes him.

History:He was Born at Verdanturf where he stayed until he was 8.In Verdanturf a Unlucky series of events happened.One was where he got attacked by a pack of Geodudes and Whismurs when he was 4.That event made him have a badly broken arm.Luckily his arm was repairable.Next huge gyarados appeared out of nowhere then attacked Mazz.The Gyarados attacked Mazz with a series of hydro pumps.Luckily his father was there at the time and he always wanted a gyarados so he fought and captured the gyarados.Somehow Mazz survived the hydro pumps and was immediately sent to the hospital to recover.he stayed there for 10 weeks before he fully recovered.That happened when he was 6.Finally when he was 7,he was asked by his dad to gather some rocks for him.His dad wanted to carve a huge onix out of a lot of rocks.This is the event that led him having the big scar on his back.Mazz had to go through the Rusturf Tunnel to buy some plastic bag in Rustboro city.When he went back to rusturf tunnel a swarm of zubat bit him and then an extremely furious mightyena came out.He tried to calm the mightyena down but instead got knocked down by it then was slashed by one powerfull slash.He woke up 4 hours later in the hospital bed.Everybody was worried that the pokemon in Verdanturf Town didn't like Mazz Very much so they decided that Mazz and his family will move out the next year.He went To Twinleaf From Verdanturf which took at least 2 weeks there.In Twinleaf he was extremely scared of pokemon that he hid in his house for 2 months before finally trying to go out into the tall grass.There he was jumped by a starly that he kept as a pet later.Since then he has been a huge help to his mom that needs to always be in the pokemon centre as a nurse.He helps by bandaging the injured pokemon in the centre.When he was 10 he made little shed where many pokemon would stay and he would give them food every day.One day he met someone who said that he would give him a chance to catch something in the river nearby.

Wanted Starter:Buizel (Wildcard)

Other:His Parents asked him if He wanted one of the isshu starters but he refused because he was scared of pokemon at the time.

Random Number:16[/QUOTE]

Blaine's favorite Pokemon?:Flareon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OOC: My second SU is finished now, and I am accepting it!

PokePokemo- Read the rules. What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon? Put that on your form and you'll be accepted. So, you're pending. Also, only use capital letters at the beginning of sentences. And you can have random number 16.

OK, the RP begins now! SUs will still be accepted, but please post them in the OOC Thread. I can give post prompts to help you get started. PM me if you want a post prompt

Chapter One- The Starter Pokemon
    Posts required-One

Post Happenings(* at the beginning means everyone have to do it, ~ at the beginning means not everyone has to do it/It's optional):

~Arrive in Sinnoh (Only if you are not currently in Sinnoh)
    *Arrive at Professor Rowan's lab
    ~Listen to Prof Rowan's speech, introducing you to the world of Pokemon (Optional :D)
    *Get your starter Pokemon, which is outside its Pokeball when you get it
    ~Nickname your starter Pokemon (Optional)
    *Get an AdvanceDex, five Pokeballs, 2 Potions and three tins of Pokemon food
    *Get on a boat at the docks
    ~Interact with others on the boat

IC:
    Madison Raylas
    As Madison Raylas looked towards the island that was Sinnoh, her eyes sparkled in the sunlight. The 11-year-old girl was on a ferry to Sinnoh, to get her starter Pokemon. As the ferry chugged along towards Sinnoh, a few loose strands of Madison's black hair waved in the wind. Looking back, she could no longer see her home region that was Hoenn. She was so far away from it now, and so close to the start of her Pokemon journey.

HONK! HONK!
    The sound that announced the ferry had reached its destination rang acrosss the ferry. Madison excitedly strolled off the ferry. When she got off, she looked around, seeing a few small buildings and a big, long building. She also saw a sign that said she was in Sandgem Town.

Thinking that the big building must be the lab, Madison rushed towards the big building. She opened the door to see a room empty of furniture. All that was there was a table and 16 Pokemon playing around. Those Pokemon were a Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Voltorb, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and some others. The one that appealed to her the most was a white and blue squirrel Pokemon. She did not know its name, as it was a new Pokemon to her. Madison locked eyes with the cute Pokemon.

Then, someone opened the door. It was a old lady, most likely the professor. There were also two old men and another elderly woman.
    "Why hello there. I'm Professor Dawn Rowan, and these are my acquaintances, Professor Gary Oak, Professor Ethan Elm and Professor May Birch. What's your name?" one of the old ladies asked.
    "Well, I'm Madison Raylas. But you can call me Maddy," Madison replied.
    "You must be one of the young trainers, Maddy. You're the first here. Why don't you collect the starter Pokemon assigned to you, a Pachirisu?" Professor Dawn Rowan said, pointing to the squirrel Pokemon Madison had just been looking at. Madison skipped over to the Pachirisu and tried to stroke it. The Elesquirrel Pokemon dodged Madison every time she tried to stroke it, while charging up energy.

"Pachirisu, don't zap this girl. She's going to be your trainer, so behave for her," Professor Dawn Rowan said sweetly to the Electric Type squirrel. It stopped charging up and let Maddy stroke it.
    "I think I'll call you Spice," Madison said to Pachirisu, which sprang up onto her shoulder. Professor Dawn Rowan then gave her Pachirisu's Pokeball, which Spice refused to go into. Madison also got five empty Pokeballs. Madison also recieved an AdvanceDex, three tins of Pokemon food and two Potions.
    "Now go to the docks, and get on the boat heading to Dulero," Dawn Rowan said. Madison tilted her head in confusion at the word 'Dulero', but she continued to the docks. She climbed aboard a boat, with Spice, her Pachirisu on her shoulder.
    She got to the front of the boat, so she and Spice could see how far away they were from Dulero.

OOC: I'll post as my two characters seperately to avoid confusion between them.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OOC:
    I hope Thats All The Errors I Made And Thats What I Fixed
    You need to read the rules to find out Blaine's favourite Pokemon. Or check other forms. Also, you're still using capital letters in the middle of sentences. To help you out, I've retyped the quote to incluce capital letters only where they're supposed to be.
    I hope thats all the errors I made and thats what I fixed
    Also, thats needs an aprostrophe before the s'', so it looks like this: that's.
    IC:
    Jake Klay
    "This is so cool! I feel like I'm a bird Pokemon!" Jake yelled as he flew through the clouds on his father's Skarmory. Letting Skarmory grip his arms, he peered down at the neverending sea. Each boat was like an ant from way up where Jake was.
    "Left, Skarmory" a voice called from above the Skarmory. It was Jake's father, commanding Skarmory whilst on its back. He had come along to ensure Jake's safety while travelling on Skarmory.
    Soon, a island appeared a little in front of, yet a lot below, Jake.
    "That must be Sinnoh! Skarmory, land now!" Jake's father commanded. Skarmory started the helter skelter descent. Soon, Jake's feet were touching the grassy earth of Sandgem Town. Skarmory let go of Jake, and landed beside him. Jake and his father said their goodbyes before his father flew home on Skarmory. Then, Jake walked into the lab. Professor Dawn Rowan was there, along with Professor Gary Oak, Professor Ethan Elm and Professor May Birch.
    "Hello, what's your name? I'm Professor Dawn Rowan, professor of Sinnoh," Dawn Rowan said.
    "I'm Jake Klay and I'm here to get my starter Pokemon to use in contests," Jake said.
    "Jake Klay? Well, your starter Pokemon is Piplup. Piplup's good for contests ,even if I do say so myself. Now, go over to Piplup and meet it," Professor Rowan said, pointing to a little blue penguin Pokemon, playing tag with a Totodile and Chikorita. Jake strolled over to Piplup and called its name.
    "Hey Piplup, I'm going to be your trainer," Jake said to the Piplup, which payed no attention. Instead, it continued to play.
    "PIPLUP!" Jake shouted, trying to get the attention of the Tiny Penguin Pokemon. It turned its head to look at Jake, but continued to play with Totodile and Chikorita.
    "This should get its attention," Dawn said, throwing a poffin over to Jake. Smelling the poffin, Piplup immediately rushed towards Jake and tried to get the poffin out of his hands. Jake gave the little water type penguin the poffin, before telling it that he was its trainer. The Piplup listened this time, and stood beside Jake. Jake decided to nickname the Piplup 'Cookie' since it loved Poffins, which were like cookies. Professor Dawn Rowan gave Jake Cookie's Pokeball, along with five empty ones, an AdvanceDex, two Potions and three tins of Pokemon food. Jake tried to return Cookie to his Pokeball, but Cookie just hit the Pokeball away with his flipper.
    "Guess you don't like the Pokeball. So, do you want to travel on my shoulder instead?" Jake asked Cookie, who replied with a nod. Jake picked up Cookie and placed him on his shoulder. Professor Birch told Jake to go the docks, and get the ferry headed to Dulero. Then, saying goodbye to the Pokemon Professors, he headed out to the docks. He got on board the ferry, and decided to sit inside. Cookie got off his shoulder, sitting down next to Jake instead.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    SU Sheet:
    Name: Belle Greene

Home Region/City: Johto
    Physical Appearance: Belle is a pretty, curvy girl who looks older than she actually is. She has long, wavy dark hair which is usually tied up in a messy ponytail to keep it out of her face. She has high cheekbones that can give her a more unusual appearance, along with bright blue eyes. Though only fourteen, she has her nose and her ears pierced. She has small lips, a medium sized nose and quite big eyes, se has quite short eyelashes so she putsa lot of mascara on, along with a little foundation powder that is her only make up. She is tall at 5'6.
    Clothing: She isn't into fashion, so she usually wears a simple tee an jeans. Usually its a soft brown tee shirt, and she has distressed jeans on, she simply wears pumps with them, usually with a cheetah pattern. For jewellery she wears a silver neckalce which has a trinket on it, which is a sterling silver bow, she also has a watch on.
    Personality: She can't deal with timewasters, and is usually considered as 'grumpy' as she doesn't open up to people nor is she very friendly. She uses short sharp sentances, and the only time she shows a more caring side is with her pokemon - she looks up to tough trainers, and so has formed an icy exterior herself.
    History: Born as an only child, Belle is a loner. Her family have travelled all over the plce, and she lived and was born in Britain, adopting a British accent - when they moved to Johto she never wanted to leave again, to her this place was like heaven. As she began her teens she began to realise that the world wasn't as nice as she'd hoped, and was severly bullied at school, so much that she lost all social skills and was homeschooled.

When she reached twelve was when she had a full interaction with a wild pokemon - she was out taking photos (a skill for her, but also a hobby) she saw a Vulpix out of the corner of her eye, following it she found it was extremely friendly and happy, and so she adopted her love for the fire types.

Seeing her love for pokemon, her parents decided to enroll her in the first Pokemon meeting.
    Random Number: 8
    Wanted Starter: Cyndiquil
    Other: She's bold and fierce, like fire.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: FLAREON! :D

Years
  • Chapter 1: Blitz's first day

This was Blitz's last day at home, he was finally about to embark on his journey to a very region called Hoenn. "I am so excited to start over now... These years at Hoenn have not been the best. Now I can get a fresh new start and a fresh new life, no more bullies... no more moving on a constant basis, no more fights, no more bruises. This will be so great!" Blitz said as he got on the ship to go to Hoenn.

"I am so excited about getting my first pokemon, I wonder what I will get. I have always wanted a Torchic, Mudkip, or Treecko but the Hoenn professor said I was too young at that time. Now I am old enough and I wonder what pokemon will be available for me in Sinnoh."

He took a look at the piece of paper he got with an invitation. "Professor Rowan invites you to start your journey with him. He plans to give out Electric Pokemon so don't get shocked!" Blitz read the note and laughed. He was very excited... "So what Electric pokemon should I go for? Pikachu? Elekid? Shinx? Pachirisu? Hm... so many options"

He was too excited to sleep so he did not do much of that. When he came to Pokemon Rowan's lab he saw himself with many other trainers. They were all introducing themselves to one another and he was a little nervous so he remained silent, but attentive. Suddenly Professor Rowan came out with his white lab coat on and was about to start his speech.

"Welcome to the world of poke----" (zzz). Blitz fell asleep, exhausted from his journey to get here. When he awoke all of the members had left so he was stuck there looking for them.

He walked outside but saw that it was empty and there was no pokemon there. When he tried to open the door he was suddenly locked out. "Wow the first day could not have gone by any worst!!!" Blitz said while he kept trying to knock to get in. After about 10 minutes of knocking the door suddenly opened and Professor Rowan was standing there looking at him.

"You must be Blitz. I did not notice you were gone but then all of a sudden I only had one more pokemon left with me at the time so I knew I was missing someone. That was when I heard the knocking and knew someone was lost. Everyone else has gone on the boat and they are about to leave... You should go pick up your pokemon soon and join them."

Suddenly Blitz noticed only one pokemon in the room. It was a yellow pokemon that was, round-bodied Pokémon with black stripes and accentuation. This pokemon only had three claws and has a much bulkier arm than usual. It had two horns on top of its head that are shaped like the prongs of a plug which made it look like a walking plug. It stores electricity in its body and charges up just like a plug to attack.

"This pokemon is called an Elekid. It is a very friendly pokemon but none of the other trainers wanted it because it tended to shock them when it held their hand." Rowan said to Blitz. "You will just have to take it and get to know it well, unless you want to wait until tomorrow when I can bring out my other pokemon."

Blitz took a look at Elekid and told the professor: "That is okay, I will gladly take this Elekid." And he was given it's pokemon. Blitz thought for a second and decided to put the pokeball back in his pocket. "I think I will just have the pokemon walk with me instead of keeping it in a ball." Blitz said out loud. The professor did not mind and Elekid nodded his head in agreement. "Will you give it a nickname?" Professor Rowan asked. Blitz thought for a second and chose to call it Sparky, although he felt it best if he alternated a few times with Sparky and Elekid, to see which it liked more.

Professor Rowan gave Blitz the rest of his equipment now, his AdvanceDex, his five pokeballs, and his three tins of pokemon food. "Good luck on your journey!" Rowan told Blitz.

Blitz ran with Elekid and barely missed the ship but he was able to catch on. On the ship he noticed that not everyone had electric pokemon... But there was one person there who did.

He saw the kid with it's Pachirisu and decided to introduce himself. "Hi my name is Blitz Diark, what might your name be?"

OOC: Notes for myself

Pokemon: Elekid

Elekid's attacks: Quick Attack, Leer
    Elekid's level: 5
    Items: AdvanceDex, Five Pokeballs, Two Potions, and Three tins of Pokemon food

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OOC:
    SU Sheet:
    Name: Belle Greene
    Home Region/City: Johto
    Physical Appearance: Belle is a pretty, curvy girl who looks older than she actually is. She has long, wavy dark hair which is usually tied up in a messy ponytail to keep it out of her face. She has high cheekbones that can give her a more unusual appearance, along with bright blue eyes. Though only fourteen, she has her nose and her ears pierced. She has small lips, a medium sized nose and quite big eyes, se has quite short eyelashes so she putsa lot of mascara on, along with a little foundation powder that is her only make up. She is tall at 5'6.
    Clothing: She isn't into fashion, so she usually wears a simple tee an jeans. Usually its a soft brown tee shirt, and she has distressed jeans on, she simply wears pumps with them, usually with a cheetah pattern. For jewellery she wears a silver neckalce which has a trinket on it, which is a sterling silver bow, she also has a watch on.
    Personality: She can't deal with timewasters, and is usually considered as 'grumpy' as she doesn't open up to people nor is she very friendly. She uses short sharp sentances, and the only time she shows a more caring side is with her pokemon - she looks up to tough trainers, and so has formed an icy exterior herself.
    History: Born as an only child, Belle is a loner. Her family have travelled all over the plce, and she lived and was born in Britain, adopting a British accent - when they moved to Johto she never wanted to leave again, to her this place was like heaven. As she began her teens she began to realise that the world wasn't as nice as she'd hoped, and was severly bullied at school, so much that she lost all social skills and was homeschooled.

When she reached twelve was when she had a full interaction with a wild pokemon - she was out taking photos (a skill for her, but also a hobby) she saw a Vulpix out of the corner of her eye, following it she found it was extremely friendly and happy, and so she adopted her love for the fire types.

Seeing her love for pokemon, her parents decided to enroll her in the first Pokemon meeting.
    Random Number: 8
    Wanted Starter: Cyndiquil
    Other: She's bold and fierce, like fire.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: FLAREON! :D
    Accepted! Cyndaquil has been taken, so you get Chimchar instead! I hope you like your little fire chimp!

IC:
    Madison Raylas- Extra interaction post
    A boy rushed onto the ferry, folowed by an Elekid.
    "Hi my name is Blitz Diark, what might your name be?" he said.
    "Hi, I'm Madison Raylas, but you can call me Maddy," Madison replied. "And this is Spice, my Pachirisu," she continued, referring to the electric type squirrel residing on her shoulder. Spice playfully zapped Madison, though it was barely more than a static shock.
    "She can be a little naughty. It's probably just her playful nature though. By the way, what's your Elekid called?" Madison giggled.

Back