• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD

I just used my basic outline for Gale's info.

I'm gonna give a load of her Pokemon elemental gem names. Since she's Gale Sapphire (it's her middle name, but meh...), there's Terra Ruby (or Terra), then I'll get a Pyr Garnet (actually the name of a rival I created for another RP), and so on... Hydra Turquoise XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD Yay for you~

Whee, actually took up Saber's challenge in the Fan Club XD Maybe I'll start a Scavenger Hunt of my own. Find the sexiest pic of Ruby possible; if it's with him and Sapphire together, you automatically lose. *shot*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD Mm...

OK, battling Uxie. Whee. Managed to stock up on more items. *dawns on me* SHOOT! I forgot to buy more Hyper Potions ><'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD

Wow, I just caught Uxie. No status problems given to it X_x It hardly did any damage, as my Giratina pwned it practically with its Ghost ability XD

Mm, I don't think I can get Full Restores yet. I still have yet to get to Sunyshore.

I'll probably end up pwning Volkner easily with Ruby and Mei X_x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Going for Azelf next. I didn't need to reset my game to get Uxie! Now let's see what happens with Azelf... ><'

Um, remember, not all of Agatha's Pokemon are Ghosts ><'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD

Working on Azelf. The only dangerous thing about it is Future Sight and Nasty Plot.

Using all sorts of PokeBalls XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I learned "Up+A" when the ball's in the air, then A+B when the ball opens up.

Shoot, the stupid thing pwned Gami with Confusion X_x *sends out Ruby*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD Same with my code thingy.

Shoot, Azelf committed suicide *it ran out of PP for all moves, thanks to Gami and its Pressure* Now I've gotta attempt to catch it again x3x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD

Being the idiot I was back when I only had Yellow (this was the file where I had the pwnsome Nidoqueen and failed to catch a Mewtwo because an Abra completely filled my box; it was also the one where I caught the Ponyta with the Master Ball), I didn't know how to get out of the mansion in Cinnabar, so I made my Nidoqueen battle wild Pokemon 'til she killed herself with struggle XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    XD

Being the idiot I was back when I only had Yellow (this was the file where I had the pwnsome Nidoqueen and failed to catch a Mewtwo because an Abra completely filled my box; it was also the one where I caught the Ponyta with the Master Ball), I didn't know how to get out of the mansion in Cinnabar, so I made my Nidoqueen battle wild Pokemon 'til she killed herself with struggle XD

hated when that happened >:[

xD Niiiice. Reminds me of the time i couldnt find Flash in yellow and couldn't get through Rock Tunnel; so i trained outside of it in the grass and got my pikachu to lvl 40 something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back