• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stargate Fanclub

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Murpheos said:
    THey seem to have backed off on the allergy thing in the last few series, but DJ should still have his glasses. NAd now in Season 9, he is going to have a beard. A BEARD!
    Yeah, he no longer seems to have that severe allergy that inadvertedly saved him from that brain-frying virus all the way back in Season 1 (Broca Divide, anyone?). I also agree that Daniel should keep his glasses; he's just not the same without them.

With that beard of his, Daniel Jackson bears a rather vague resemblance to Baal (at least to me, he does). I swear that Teal'c or Bra'tac could mistake Daniel for Baal and accidentally shoot him or something like that (unlikely, but it could happen). O_o;

I don't think that any of you read my little story, so here it is again (edited slightly):

The Gate whooshed into life, and SG-1, the Atlantis team, and several other familiar faces dashed through, carrying a severely mangled, barely-identifiable corpse covered up on a stretcher. The iris slid smoothly into place after them, and then the Gate disengaged and shut down. General Hank Landry strode purposefully into the room. "Who's on the stretcher?" he asked.

Samantha looked over at Daniel, then at the body on the makeshift platform. "It is Lieutenant Colonel Mitchell, sir. He is dead," Teal'c said dryly.

Landry raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

O'Neill took off his hat and ran a hand through his hair.

"Well," he started, "Teyla hit Mitchell with a Wraith stunner. Daniel, Jonas, Dr. Weir, and Dr. McKay each shot him seventeen times with their Berettas. General Hammond blasted him at point-blank range eight times with a SPAS-12. Dr. Fraiser got several M-16 clips into him as well. Ford, Sheppard, and I each emptied two full P90 clips into him. Sam hit him with a zat twice, then Teal'c shot Mitchell in the groin with his staff weapon. Bra'tac and Selmak got him several times with their Kull Disruptors. Apophis, Sokar, Baal, Hathor, Heru'ur, Nirrti, and Yu showed up for no apparent reason at all and used their ribbon devices on him. Oma Desala even struck him with a few bolts of lightning just for the heck of it. Just to make sure, we hit him with a few other things as well."

"What did you hit him with, General?" Landry calmly asked.

"Three Wraith Darts, five Death Gliders, a Puddle Jumper, and an Al'kesh," O'Neill replied, grinning widely.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Oh I read it, but I let it slide. I mean, I havent even seen Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell in action yet, so I'm gonna wait awhile. Unfortunately, that will be probaly next year for me.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    Well it's a week till it starts here in the US. So who is ready for the the new seasons of SG1 and SGA?
    Oh, I'm more than ready for the new seasons, trust me. *burns an effigy of Ben Browder*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Andrea-chan said:
    So did anyone see the Lowdown on the new Seasons?
    If so then what does did everyone think of it?

The Daedalus looked great. XD
    Yeah, and that guy who played Skinner on The X-Files (Mitch Pileggi, I think it is) is commanding the Daedalus.

At least Ben Browder admitted that Richard Dean Anderson can't be truly replaced, as RDA and his character are such an integral part of the Stargate universe and such. Maybe Cameron Mitchell isn't really that bad...

Oh, and, uh, Claudia Black.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Wow, I'm shocked. I am really really shocked. The new Seasons of SG-1 and Atlantis was on and no one made a post about it. XD
    Ok if you haven't seen anything on the new seasons and haven't seen the new episodes and don't want to know what happened then stop reading this post here!

Ok starting at the start.
    SG-1: The ep was sort of boring but they needed to get the new team off to a start. Mitchell isn't as bad as I thought he would be, so I'll cut him some slack. If he wasn't funny or anything then that would have sucked worse then anything. Because Jack is funny (always making funny jokes and stuff), John is funny. And since Jack is gone they need a new funny guy around SG-1. So I'm happy Mitchell isn't a stiff.
    The episode: Kind of boring like I said, but like a lot of episodes SG-1 pulls another myth thing and puts it in around the Stargate. I like how they do that.
    And who would have thought, Merlin is an Ancient.

Atlantis: That episode is what I was wanting to watch more then SG-1. As of right now I don't know if I like or dislike what happened to Ford. I mean I liked that kid, he was funny he was just an all around likeable person. It's kind of sad to see him go the way he went, I mean he saved John's life a few times. And he just ran off.
    The episode: It was a great episode, I loved how the Daedalus poped in and started taking apart the Wraith ships. And the Daedalus looks great and to me way better then the Prometheus. It looks more like a ship then the Prometheus.

So what did everyone think of the new eps?

Years
  • you lucky people in america get to see SG1 first :( over here in the UK we're still waiting :(

and can i join this club pwease?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Welcome aboard to the club, sasuke-kun.

As for my opinions regarding the premieres of SG-1 and Atlantis, they're, for all intents and purposes, identical to Arcanine's. SG-1 was kinda boring, but it could've been worse. On the other hand, Atlantis was t3h r0xx0rs, so to say.

"I haven't been this disappointed since Daniel and I had sex." - Vala

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Murpheos said:
    Didnt Vala really say that? My gosh! Pity I havent seen 'Promotheus Unbound' from Season 8. Dang it!
    Yes, Vala really did say that. However, the last time I saw "Prometheus Unbound," Vala and Daniel weren't really getting it on with each other, so to speak; they were busy kicking each other's butts. Maybe Vala considers sadomasochistic torture as a form of sex? I dunno.

Back