• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Birthmark was my favorite episode from Season 4. The Prophecy was also cool, but Birthmark seemed more...what's the word...haunting? Yeah, something like that...

I would've liked The End Parts 1, 2, and 3 if the ending wasn't so cliche. >_<

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Cybex Mewtwo said:
    What was that one with Control Freak...the one where he and the Titans were zapped into television...that was a riot. Especially with the 'Dr. Seuss' thing with the rhyming...I was laughing hard!
    yeah that epi was hierious one of my favorites

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    o0o0o, I got a PM from The Hunk asking me to join. And yes, I'll join!
    My fav Titan is Raven (as you can see). She rocks! My 2ed fav Titan is Beast Boy, then Starfire, then Terra, then Robin. And last is Cyborg.
    I could make a banner for the club, if you want me to. :D

Years
  • Anybody saw last night MIguzi episode of Teen Titans? It was hilarious. I almost forgotten what it looks like. That episode have the best of parodies including 007, Star Wars, and much more. Hehe, The scene of Cy and Rebecca kissng is probaly the only kissing scene in the series.

Years
  • Wow, Raven doesn't have the most fans? That's new. At every other forum I go to, Raven's got about 10 more fans than everyone else and Cyborg has the least amount. o_o; PC's just special, I guess. X3

Back