• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTHookers

Banned
Years
  • ^LOL!
    A bad battle between two subpar players, using crappy pokemon with bad movesets. Awful read. Better luck next time.
    lol.
    Hilarous how a vappy almost killed his team =/.
    It isn't hard to take vappy down anyways.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I think I see what they're trying to do here. First you Agility, then your opponent switches into their Scizor counter, then you attempt to set up with Iron Defense, and then, instead of surviving that blow and striking back with a swarm-boosted X-Scissor, you die.

I don't think Nintendo thinks this way. They're probably like "Durr, stat ups are good. Let's throw them all over Scizor with Swarm for super powerful X-Scissor! Even though Bug Bite is stronger....". I think they hate the competitive community also. :(

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Wild ABYAY used U-Turn!

Skippy used Fake Tears!
    It had no effect!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • They have to update all the OU analysis basically because Latias is gone so they have to remove mention of latias in OU sets. And I'm p sure Lucario's page was updated quite some time ago.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Why do they give random OU pokes uber analysis and they are exactly the same set as the OU ones ? ~__~ i like how they could literally all be mentioned "This pokemon also works in ubers <insert a few sentences why>" on their OU articles or at the overview part at the top lol...

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Isn't SD luke outclassed by SD ray? Or even RPSD groudon or something?
    And yeah it's practically the same moveset aka lame excuse for saying that it also works in ubers.

@Gamer
    IIRC there was a thread with some posts about de-latiasing things, like ape's page etc.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Ubers SD Luke is the same as OU SD Luke but for Crunch being replaceable in OU. lol, what a waste of space.

and is magneton actually worthy of a ubers analysis? o.o

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Isn't SD luke outclassed by SD ray? Or even RPSD groudon or something?
    And yeah it's practically the same moveset aka lame excuse for saying that it also works in ubers.

@Gamer
    IIRC there was a thread with some posts about de-latiasing things, like ape's page etc.

Not really, Lucario isn't SR weak. But Rayquazza has a higher attack stat, lucario also Resists Dragon and Ice attacks which are very common attacking types in Ubers.

Ubers SD Luke is the same as OU SD Luke but for Crunch being replaceable in OU. lol, what a waste of space.

Yeah magneton is. Its faster than Magnezone which helps out a lot apparently.

Also guys, most of these Analysis are results of Theorymon getting really bored and testing stuff for fun/some seriousness, suprisingly a bunch of it works.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Umm yeah Luke can wall the whole metagame with just resistances. Has easier time switching in mostly but it still has crap defenses.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

Scarf Magneton outspeeds stuff that Scarf Magnezone would not. Aside from having a choice scarf, Magnezone beats it in any other aspect as far as ubers goes.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Isn't SD luke outclassed by SD ray? Or even RPSD groudon or something?
    Not SR weak, doesn't have to lock itself into Outrage just to KO certain Pokemon, can set up on Scarf-locked Dragon attacks from Dialga / Palkia (helps a lot), etc.

Also, I'm pretty sure they have an Ubers analysis so they can state team options for it, the differences between Adamant and Jolly, and all. Putting a description for Ubers in the OU analysis seems kind of...unorganized? Idk lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Wow man is it just me or is Pokemon Online so much better than shoddy ? ._. lol

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Wow man is it just me or is Pokemon Online so much better than shoddy ? ._. lol

Its not. :x

its just prettier, but the battlers are way worse and the interface is undesirable. Also a smaller userbase is a bit of a turn off.

edit: i do like the box option like they have in netbattle. if it had past gens, more people would use it i would think

edit2: also all of netbattles brazilians found it too. :(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Everyone's been using it on the server which makes me want to try, but it does sound like a lot of the battlers suck :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back