• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Nakala Pri

HURRAH FOR ORIGINAL TEAMS

But everyone is gonna have Marshtomp, Breloom, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Swellow. >:( THAT IS THE WORST AND MOST UNORIGINAL TEAM

It pops my corn! Hasn't anyone ever heard of Generation 1?! D:<

Years
  • But everyone is gonna have Marshtomp, Breloom, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Swellow. >:( THAT IS THE WORST AND MOST UNORIGINAL TEAM

But I like Mudkip's line... and Breloom as well. Camerupt is something new I want to try that I never used in the original games, and I also want to try a handful of new Megas too.

On the other hand, my original Ruby playthrough didn't really feel like a true playthrough in my opinion, and that was because I rushed through, had a crappy team and my trainer didn't feel like myself because I had accidentally named her "Terra" when I started the game those 11 years ago.

Given I am going with the usual "Nichole" name (which is also my real name) this time around it will finally feel like a true Hoenn playthrough.

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
  • My Original team was, iirc, Blaziken, Aggron, Gardevoir, Salamence, Sharpedo, and Metagross.

I should really play through again with a better team though. Maybe something like;
    Gyarados, Shedinja, Magmar, Electrike, and Noctowl. I can't decide on the last one. xD

Nakala Pri

I got a Shiny Ducklett on Pokemon X (EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, MINUS THE PINK) and now I'm going to have an awesome male Swanna called Sinbad. >:)

And I got a Shiny Gulpin last week. B) I'm not even shiny hunting, I guess I was just so sexy that they couldn't resist me. ;)

Years
  • One thing I want to do with my playthrough is make my secret base at a location that isn't "overrated" such as the pond on Route 120. I want to be different and not copy what they're all doing, and do a location that is actually more fun.

Years
  • Not much for me, unless if you count my birthday way back in October... and speaking of celebrations... Whitney needs a thread right now lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pfft, it's obvious. Let's start celebrating christmas! In my country, the big day is the 24th.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • wat rika? why the 24th? well, i couldn't blame your country. ours really starts back in september till new years haha :3

btw i just recently got my 4s yesterday so theres that too :P

Nakala Pri

LOLOLOLOL suckers!!!! Christmas is on the 25th! DUH

Chumps. xD

Anywaaaaaaays, it won't be too fabulous, just fruit, piglets, soldiers and pie eating contests. >:)

Years
  • Our tradition is that we have 12 dishes on Eve and we open our presents at midnight :3

I love Christmas. It's everything that comes with it that makes it amazing; the spirit, the sales, presents and food. I don't mean presents as in I have to have presents, just that I love receiving and giving presents.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Nah, the worst thing about Christmas is the fact that you have to buy gifts for people you honestly wouldn't want to buy gifts for in a million years.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    There might be a better video of it somewhere but:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Probably just you, Altairis.

Then again, I don't celebrate Christmas. And I feel bad for the Christians and Catholics that couldn't go home for the holidays thanks to my college deciding to hold a test on the 24th of December.

Smart move there. -_-

Jak

daяk εco frεak
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    My dad's side of the family has Christmas on New Year's Eve, so that's a thing. And we eat like...non-traditional foods that don't even go together. So there's shrimp and crab legs, right? And corn on the cob? But then there's cocktail weenies, queso and chips, fruit salad, tiramisu, and new to the mix this year will be bacon mac and cheese a la my boyfriend.

Nakala Pri

Oh yeah, we got a bad-ass poinsettia so we're extra festive. >:P

BEAT THAT

Back