• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Traditional Pair-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFh

the need to be stronger
Years
  • Traditional Pair-Up Thread

me and cat now have an official pair up sig ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats Miyu-Chan and Megaditto ^^
    Best of luck josh ^^
    Nice banner for you and your pair mfh ^^
    *edits list*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Congrats, Miyu and MD! =)

By the way, nobody noticed that the pair up thread hit 1k posts yesterday... o_O; Yay!

I'm Boris

No, I'm not!
    Years
  • Jolteon!!! said:
    o.o;, i dont have a clue what youu just said, and are you REALLY 62?! O.O; xD

I pride myself on keeping the truth at all times. So in answer to your question, yes, I am truly 62 years of age. However, this is not the point. I wanted to pair with Cat.

I'm Boris

No, I'm not!
    Years
  • I am sure you are not thinking one hundred per cent straight - Cat is Catriona. Fairly obvious, don't you agree?

I'm Boris

No, I'm not!
    Years
  • MFh said:
    Hey, Boris back off! I'm with Cat now... =)

You...you have stepped on my old heart with such heavy weight. And to think you didn't even want Cat in particular! All you wanted was anyone. You could have had anyone.

All I want is Cat. Think about that.

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
  • ^^ That's pretty cute, gramps. But maybe you should try hitting someone your old age? =D You just might have a better chance with for example my sweet neighbour Brunhilde. She's nice, and has the greates pimple collection of all time.

I'm Boris

No, I'm not!
    Years
  • I am not trying to be offensive, merely illustrating the fact that you didn't want Cat. You would have taken anyone else. That is what makes me so angry. I apologise if somewhere I have offended you, but with all due respect, that was out of place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back