• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i jump into a tree and sigh."i havent felt this way for ages."i look at my pokegear and see that 2 gym leaders have the same names as my friends.i jump onto rapidashes back and take off.towards the nearest city.where jasmine is."combusken,primeape return."i throw my pokeballls to the ,they return and i put the balls on my belt.i reach into my back pack where a case holding 22 badges is.i look at the badges then close it and put it back.i hold on and lean forward for less wind resistence and race towards i put it jasmines city as a red fireball.any one who looks just sees a fire ball going at about 70 kms an hour.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    Alana said:
    "What's up?" She asked in response to his look.
    every time that i pl;ay with jacen and jaina i think that my big brother and sister are still alive out there ya know but i think that maybe it just feels that way beacuse im with jacen and jaina

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i reach jasmines gym and stop.i walk in."jasmine?i want to talk to you.we have ....a few things to discuss."i look around but cant see. i touch my face and realise im crying becuase i am so happy to meet her again.he come out and see me. she runs and hugs me .we tell each other how much we missed them and i get told about everything that has happened lately .

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    Alana said:
    "Who were your brother and sister? Were they Pokemon trainers?"
    yes and they were really good to they wanted to catch the pokemon latios and latias so badly there names well i named the pokemon after them jacen and jaina

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i ask if she can come on my journey with me and she says yes. she tells her trainee that she leaving.we leave and gets her travel pokemon out.we go to whitneys gym and she leaves as well ,leaving her trainee there as the gym leader.we ten chat heaps and catch up and they tell me how much they have missed me. we start going back to where alana is.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    dont know officer jenny came to me and said there were gone and to expect the worse and handed me the two poke'balls with them in it

-=-he looked down-=- i miss them mother has been sick and i expect that she may die before i get back to her

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana bowed her head. "I wish there was something I could do to hlp." She said sadly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i a red blaze i appear in front of alana."im back!. i bought jasmine and whitney too.their pokemon arent as fast as rapidash though."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "it is. for purposes i dont want to talk about and that my friends dont know."i release my combusken and primeape sp thy cantrain by fighting each other.whitney and jasmine appear on their pokemon."we have been hearing about a trainer on a rapidash with a combusken and primeape wearing a cloak going around killing team rocket members. you have a cloak and combusken and a primeape plus you ride a rapidash.i know that team rocket killed your family but thats no reason to kill them." i snap at them."they killed my family!! i want revenge!" i storm off and jump into a tree and start punching the trunk afer 10 punchesthe trunk starts cracking and after 5 more punches the trunk splits and the tree falls to the ground.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Name:Rini
    Pokemon:pichu
    Backround:A girl from the city slateport. Loves the beach,is very sweet and kind,and has levitation powers
    I feel:Carefree

Last edited:

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Name: David
    Pokemon: Pikachu,Mew,and Blastoise
    Backround: A kid who was bullied in his hometown and now has a "short fuse"
    I feel: Angry and excited.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I run into the girl I was talking earlier bon and say hello. I sense a really powerful Tyranitar about to use hyper beam. I send out my Squirtle and it totally knocks it out.I then kick an ultra ball at it and catch it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i jump at another tree and i punch it . it splits and i do a round kick and it crumbles to chop sticks."im so angry theres no amount to measure it!!""

Alana

Years
    Alana folded her arms and nodded. "Yep she really needs anger managment. But I pitty her manager."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i turn and snap at you,"I DONT NEED ANGER MANAGMENT. TEAM ROCKET KILLED MY FMAILY I WATCHED IT ALL. I WANT REVENGE!!!!"it takes all my will power not to punch or kick alana as i know it will kill her.

Alana

Years
    Alana looked at Alanna. (its weird typing almost the same thing) Her eyes became distant and slightly cold. "I'm sure everyone here has had a run in with Team Rocket. About a year ago Team Rocket attacked me and did something I can never forgive. Maybe you should cool off and think. You're not the only one in the world who has been hurt. Tyler lost his brother and sister. And I..." She stopped and stood up. "What happened isn't important. What's important is that you're not the only one in the world that matters. And just for future reference, killing gains you nothing. It just causes more pain and even worse hate. Hate leads to more pain. That pain will become worse and worse so you kill more. Eventually you will become worse than Team Rocket." She looked Alanna in the eyes as she finished, "Maybe you haven't noticed, but that's already started to happen to you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back