• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Worlds Collide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
Years
  • Giving his audience a nervous smile, Calin faced them and said, "Well, would you believe that I need to borrow these pokedexes because I used to be a human don't know anything about Pokemon." The professor and two young trainers gave no sign at all that they had understood the young Eevee, but the three Pokemon, after Turtwig caught up with the other two Pokemon, shook their heads and looked at him even more suspiciously. "No? Really? Well, I don't know what to tell you because it's the truth. I'm not just a little Eevee kid. I'm a sixteen-year-old teen named Calin." Again the three Pokemon exchanged speculative glances with each other while the humans seemed clueless. Should've known that other human wouldn't be able to understand me like this....

Grabbing the bag with his mouth and taking a tentative step back, Calin looked up when he heard the girl speak. Laura gave Professor Rowan a determined look and said proudly, "Don't worry, Professor. Chimchar and I will stop it. No way we'll going to let an Eevee steal from you!"

Patting the Piplup on the head, Luke agreed, "That's right! Piplup and I are behind you all the way. Get ready to catch a thief, Piplup!" The penguin Pokemon stepped ahead pushing one wing against the other as if it was cracking its knuckles. "I'm ready for action," Calin heard it say in a chirpy, male voice.

"I really don't think....," the professor began, but he was too late. At the same time, the two trainers urged their Pokemon forward, and Turtwig followed obediently.

"Have a little taste of my Scratch, thief!" the Chimchar shouted in a femine voice, charging toward Calin. He tried to side-step the chimp-like Pokemon but winced as the its nails raked across his left cheek. "Ha, I got ya!"

Shaking off the attack, Calin growled, "Well, if you want a fight, I'm going to give you a fight!" He charged at his opponent and threw his body against her in a full tackle. Wow, that felt more powerful than I expected! Jumping onto the window sill to avoid a blow from Piplup's wing, he snarled, "Three on one, huh?" As the Chimchar attempted to hit him with another Scratch, he jumped to avoid it, but stopped and writhed in pain when the attack hit the window, making a screeching sound like a nail on a chalkboard. Darn these big, sensitive ears! His thought was cut off as Turtwig tackled him.

Giving him an apologetic look, Turtwig muttered, "Sorry kid, but I have to stop you. I can't just let you take stuff from Prof. Rowan…."

As Calin struggled back to his feet, he wondered how he was going to get out of this mess.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
  • Joseph - Duskull

After the cat finally caught his attention by its balancing act, and after he completely digested his apple (which of course made his digestive tract visible), he finally spoke up.

"Hello..." such a short thing to say. But the cat waved back in a way.

Before he tried saying another word (Which took a while, since Joseph isn't very chatty) someone spoke behind the bushes...

"Hey! Look it's a buncha Pokemon!"

"Got the pokeballs ready?"

"Yup! Espeon seems ready too!"

"Then let's go catch those Pokemon already!"

"Oh, alright, Espeon, on the count of three, one, two--"

Before it said anything more, Joseph summoned another repulsive gust of wind. Which shook the bushes, and revealed two people. There was also a pink cat beside one, which instantaneously fainted.

"Espeon!"

"Dude, that Duskull used ominous wind! Sweet! Now I'll go catch it! Pokeball go!"

The other person tried throwing him a capsule-like ball, which he called a PokeBall or something.
    But before he even tried, Joseph intimidted him with his Leer, and without arguing more, the two, and the pink cat, ran away.

"Geez, what kind of idiots were those?"

(Ugh, I'm brain-dead)

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
  • Sandra continued to listen to the conversation. It sounded fascinating...

When the ghost-like creature said something about checking if his digestive system was still there, Sandra still watched. She was quite disgusted, but her face stayed in that position all the same. She was sure she had a digestive tract, at least.

When she saw the humans approach, she panicked, and crawled around in circles. When the ghost spectacularly blew the bush away, it revealed a pink kind of cat. Sandra's panicked movements caught the cat's attention, and it watched momentarily.

Then, all of a sudden, the humans fled. Thankfully, Sandra blinked into the distance.

This was the first time she got courage to speak. She turned to the creature that had apparently created the wind. "Thanks!" Sandra squeaked.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
  • Joseph - Duskull

The red worm, in a while, suddenly spoke. No wonder the cat was rather interested in it. It was very cute, as its voice squeaked.

"Thanks!"

"Er...you're welcome."

It was quite awkward, since he had not heard the worm make even a tiny bit of sound, ad now, he is, in a way, conversing with it.

His stomach rumble once more, and decided to grab another apple from the tree, which he ate joyfully, he had not eaten any familiar food in a while since the incident.

After finishing his apple, he acted up another chat with the others with him, a flaming horse, a red worm, and a brown cat who likes playing with her food.

"Sooo..." Thus thinking of what to say,"Anyone here heard of Jubilife?"

Th others shook their heads, and left Joseph in disappointment. The bushes rustled again, and out came the pink cat, and followed by other screams.

"Espeon! Espeon, c'mon, breeding with Jolteon ain't THAT bad!"

"You! Duskull, Ponyta, Meowth, Wurmple, you guys, hide me! Quick!"

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • OOC: Ok, I've seen some disagreements about what time it is, so the official time right now is that it's almost nighttime, just dark enough for a ghost Pokemon to feel comfortable. The main group has been sitting around and talking for almost five days, and, truthfully, it's getting a little tiring, so let's move things along (even though that Espeon thing is pretty funny XD.) Here's an event I'm sending you:

A Starly (Comet) has just flown in and is flying around Kalec and Bianca's heads, saying, "Trouble! Trouble! Your Eevee friend needs help. I can take you there. C'mon!" (he doesn't know that Sandra is one of their friends yet.)

Ok, after that brief moment of control, you guys can control him as you like. My thought is that he followed Calin to the lab, so he knows exactly what's going on.

pumpkinziggy

Years
  • Sandra nodded to herself, and then heard something in the distance. Espeon... Jolteon... what were those things?

"I haven't heard of Jubilife," she replied, shaking her head.

"Quick, hide me!" Someone said. Sandra ignored the obnoxious remark.

Suddenly, a bird flew in. It was the same kind that had tried to eat her. Sandra screamed slightly, and cowered, but was relieved when it didn't mention her. Thankfully, she turned to it. "Eevee? Hmmm... sounds interesting."

After a moment of thinking, she said, "I'll go." Then she asked, "Where is this Eevee?"

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Bianca watched the Starly flutter frantically above their heads, shouting about Calin being in trouble. "Trouble! What kind of trouble!?" she asked shooting to her feet "No time to explain! Just Follow Me" the Starly then shot off in the distance, heading towards the Lab. Bianca was going to follow the Starly, but stopped when she head the worm speak up.

"I'll go." she then asked, "Where is this Eevee?"

"I guess the Starly's gonna show us." Bianca glanced back at Joseph and Kalec expectantly "Are you guys coming too, or are you gonna stay behind and wait for us" she asked picking up Sandra and placing her on her head "No offence, but if Calin is in serious touble, I don't think you'd be fast enough on your own, you don't mind if I carry you do you?"

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Beware the roleplaying addict!
    Years
  • ((Sorry, I can't get on as often as I used to.))

Ava wandered around sadly. There was no way anyone was going to help her out of this mess, mainly because there was no one here to help her. No one was paying attention to her.

She came across a rather large group of strange creatures. She wandered up a horse, who seemed to be on fire, and jumped up and down. "Excuse me, can you help me?"

pumpkinziggy

Years
  • Sandra turned her head to the egg-like newcomer. "Oh, hi, I'm Sandra," she greeted. "I used to be a human, but I can't remember how I got like this!" She grinned sheepishly.
    "Just come along with us," she offered. She turned her head towards the horse. "Can we ride on you? Would you be comfortable with that?"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Gale heard the starling-like Pokemon as she entered the room (her rabbit-like ears were very sensitive to sound), and she heard it say something about an Eevee. She groaned at the fact it didn't call the species "Eievui" like Roko did, then remembered Roko left her to possibly die. But, was it her that was in trouble, or another one of her kind? Gale wasn't quite sure.

"Well, it's probably not me," she assured herself. "After all, I don't think I'd get in trouble here, and since when did I have friends?" She looked at what seemed to be the "experiments". The scientists were out of sight, so Gale could do whatever she wanted to.

"Warning. Pichu that knows Volt Tackle experiment going underway..." Gale said, reading one of the labels. "How cruel, using Pokemon like that... Wait. I could be next if I don't get out of here..." She looked around, and realized the door had closed behind her. Being too small, she tried to jump and grab the knob, but without a tall enough body (or apposable (sp?) thumbs), it was pointless...

"I'm stuck in here. This is bad. People better not find me..." Gale immediately closed her mouth. She didn't want to curse herself any further than she had already.

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Years
  • "Are you sure?" Ava tilted her head to one side, which moved it--and thus herself--at the same time. "There's a bunch of people here, so we should be safe."

Smack was her tiny hand on her side. She couldn't reach her head, so what good would it do to try? She had never used bad grammar like "there's a bunch of people here" before, so why did she have to do it now? Stupid.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • OOC: Ok, sorry I haven't been on. I've been watching a ton of Halloween movies with my mom, and everytime I had time to get on, my bro was on, and you have to pry him off the computer with a crowbar whenever he's on.

Some of you are doing really short posts (You know who you are) and need to try to lengthen them some more.

IC: Staring at Turtwig with his dark, maroon eyes, Calin tried to think of anything to say to him that would explain this whole situation but realized that it was hopeless. There was no way that any of these Pokemon would believe anything he said now that they thought he was just a common thief. Just as he was about to continue fighting, Calin heard a tough voice that turned his blood cold but at the same time, seemed slightly comical to him. A moment later a huge, six foot tall Pokemon came into view that looked like a cross between a rhino and a dinosaur. Walking on two legs, it looked like it used its short arms for powerful attacks. Calin flinched a little when it spoke again, unsure of what to do.

"So this little Eevee is what's causing all the commotion," it said in a thick Arnold Schwarzenegger-like accent, and Calin bit back a laugh because it sounded so weird and funny to him. Spinning his horn like a drill and taking a menacing step toward the nervous Eevee, the Pokemon growled, "You think I'm funny, eh? You dare to laugh at a Rhydon?" As much as Calin hated to give in to a bully, he knew that it was foolhardy to try to stand up to this battle-hardened Pokemon and hurriedly shook his head. "I didn't think so," the Rhydon laughed, knowing that he'd easily won this battle of wills. Calin burned fiercely with rage, and it took all the willpower he had to keep himself from charging at the bully and teaching him a lesson. I'm going to get stronger someday, and when I see him again, he's going to be sorry he ever met me, he vowed silently, which placated him a bit.

"No way, Rhydon. You're here for me to research your evolution, not to fight a little Eevee. Return!" Just as Calin was feeling slight irritation at being called a 'little Eevee' for the second time in less than a minute, he gasped as a red light went from the round object in the professor's hand, similar to the ones given to the trainers, to the Rhydon, and the big brute disappeared. For a few seconds, he looked high and low, trying to figure out where the Pokemon had gone, but the only explanation he could think of- and it sounded almost completely ridiculous to him- was that he was inside the red and white object the professor had, though it was so small, he couldn't figure out how.

Her wings glowing ominously, Piplup said, impatiently, "Alright... I've had enough. Let's finish this!" At the same time, he and Chimchar charged at Calin, trying to cut off his retreat, but he leaped over their heads, hitting Chimchar across her back with his tail as he went past. "Way too slow!" he yelled, triumpantly. Despite the scare with the Rhydon, he was actually having fun fighting the other Pokemon, and by the look on their faces, he could tell that they were enjoying the challenge as well. Problem is that I'm outnumbered. I don't see how I can win... As if to clarify his thought, Turtwig attempted another tackle, and he narrowly dodged it, panting with the unaccustomed exertion. He wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Suddenly, he felt strong arms wrap around him and pick him up and saw that it was the human boy, Luke.

"I gotcha now you naughty Eevee!" Wriggling and squirming, Calin felt the boy's arms tighten around his body as he tried to hold onto him. Well, as they say.... Desperate times call for desperate measures..... He quickly nipped at the arm closest to him, and Luke dropped him but more out of surprise than pain. "No, you don't!" he shouted victoriously, though he new that the people couldn't understand him. He picked up the bag and ran as fast as he could toward the opposite end of the house and hid under a bed to catch his breath. In the other room, he could hear the people and Pokemon searching for him, muttering about how slippery the strange Eevee was.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    When Maverick awoke, he was slightly amused that no-one had seemed to notice him. He was about to raise a bit of conversation, when a noisy bird flew up above them, and screeched, "Trouble! Trouble! Your Eevee friend needs help. I can take you there. C'mon!" Mav considered this, and then thought that maybe this 'Eevee' might be someone he knew, that arrived in this strange world the same way. He quickly asked the bird, "Hang on, maybe you could clarify? I've kinda been out for the past… oh, I dunno, maybe ten, twenty minutes. What's this 'Eevee's' name?" The bird hurriedly replied, "I think he said his name was… Calin! That's it, Calin." This quickly clicked his mind into the right frame. If this is Calin… then I'm not alone here! He replied, "Alright! Take me there!" The bird replied, "Grip hard on my feet! Alright! It's time for us to go!" Mav did as he was told, and shut his eyes for the whole journey.

When he got there, it was a bit of a rough stop, as the bird just dropped him. After getting back up, he dusted himself off, and headed toward the building. On the trip here, he gathered a bit of information, such as the fact that the bird was called Starly.
    Then, he paused. I'm supposed to bee a Treecko, according to that Gengar fellow… Tree… Gecko… Hang on! If I'm supposed to get in that lab, then my abilities should work great here! The thoughts slowly coursed through his mind, until he got the idea that he should try and climb up the window, and find a way in. He attempted to do so, but couldn't break in, no matter what he tried. Then, he heard a sinister voice from behind him. "Oh, it's you, that weird Treecko again." Twisting his head around, he immediately regretted doing so. I just think of him, and he appears… great… "Good thing I know how to use mind reader… kekeke!" Maverick shuddered. That laugh somehow made a chill run down his spine… He replied, "Look, I really don't need you around at the moment. I'm kind of attempting a daring rescue, so bye-bye!" The Gengar jumped at this opportunity. It readied a strange pulse of dark energy in its hands, and fired at the door, clearly smashing it to bits. "That should help you get inside!" This Gengar was proving a lot more helpful then it first appeared. Maverick quietly thanked him and walked through the door to the room.

Maverick gasped. This was complete and utter devastation. There wasn't much standing still enough for him to identify what was going on. It was rushing past his eyes way too fast. Then, he started to get a grasp of things. He saw a little fox like creature, in the grasp of a person. He supposed this was Calin. To his surprise, Calin nipped at the person's arm, letting him free. Calin had picked up the bag, and quickly ran into another room, under a bed. Mav saw this, and reasoned he should help out, as Calin was the one he was sent to save. He rushed under the bed, right next to Calin, and said, "Hey, you call this a good idea? I should of listened to my conscience when you got me to come to that creepy lab, ok, Calin? Oh, and before you ask how I know it's you, a little bird told me-literally."

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Finally using her wits (and a bit of acid found in a test tube), Gale was successfully able to break the door down. She burst out of the doors and ran out the building. A starling-like appeared in front of her.

"Heya! So, you're out of trouble, huh?" it asked.

"Um, yeah, of course I am," Gale responded. "But you were giving a warning earlier, correct?" The bird nodded, and Gale sighed. "I don't think it's me you're thinking of..." she muttered. "After all, who'd wanna help an outcast out?" The starling-like Pokemon pecked her on the head.

"Hey! So if you're not in danger, that means this other Eevee is!!! You better save it!!!" The starling Pokemon flew off, and Gale quickly yelled "It's EIEVUI, for heavens sake!!!" Seeing how that was pointless, though, she tuned her ears into the many sounds around her. Human voices, no... Some sort of bird cawing in the east, no... What seemed to be a Pokemon with an Austrian accent... Gale looked up in that direction. The other Eievui. But by then, the one most likely with the Austrian accent disappeared. Vanished. Spirited away. Gale turned to a human who held out a ball-like thing, and then turned to the other Eievui, holding some sort of digital encyclopedia. I need to get my hands on that thing, she thought. If I can, I can learn more about this here world and these Pokemon... Deciding to go sniper for a while, Gale hid like a ninja behind some of the buildings, waiting for the perfect opportunity...

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Bianca watched as Kaelc nodded his head and lowered himself to the ground to allow Sandra and Ava to ride him, but Bianca was becoming impatient at the moment, Starly had left them and these two were a bit slow and needed to move faster in her opinion, but only because she was worried about Calin and wasn't thinking straight. She ignored the Kalec's flaming behind, completely hellbent on rescuing Calin and grabbed Joseph(somehow) Ava and Sandra and quickly hauled the three onto Kalec's back and then hopped on herself "We're all ready Kalec" she signaled with a wave "Alright" he murmured before taking off to follow the Starly.

Thank the lord Bianca had enough sense left in her to hold on, because she would've been sent flying off Kalec's flaming backside, she grunted softly when Ava rolled back into her stomach, due to the sudden jerk and Sandra's small body smacked into her the cat blinked and removed the Wurmple from her face and held both Ava and Sandra gently, Joseph seemed fine though as Kalec dashed through the trees, at which Bianca believed to be an inhumane speed because everything had gone by so fast as though it were a blur. Oh man, I figured he was fast, but this is ridiculous...

"Took you guys long enough"

A high-pitched voice broke her sudden thoughts. Bianca blinked and stared at the Starly floating above them through the trees, he pointed towards a large lab in the distance "Calin's in there, but becareful, there's no telling what the Professor might do if he spot's all you guys, maybe it would be safe if those who aren't so blatantly obvious should go and the rest stay here" Comet glanced at Kalec warily.

"Ohh. Okay then... ummm how about I go and you guys stay here"

When she got no reply, Bianca gulped and took a deep breath "Alright, I'm going in and If I'm not back with Calin in 10 minutes I want you guys to give em hell!" she gave the group a nervous smile before running off to Profosser Rowan's Lab. "I gotcha now you naughty Eevee!" Bianca had just come within range of an open window, when she heard a voice cry out. Eevee!? It must be Calin! Using her natural cat reflexes Bianca leaped onto the windowsill and what met her feline eyes was total, complete utter chaos.

There were a total of 6 bodies running around a lab, which looked like a Hurricane had swept through, they were all running like chickens with their heads cut off and crying out 'Where's the Eevee' Bianca scanned the main lab room briefly before hopping down on the cool labratory floor "Calin! Are you in here!?" The cream colored cat padded through the lab, looking for her friend "Caallliiiinnn!!!" she was so caught up in screeching for Calin, that Bianca failed to notice the rambunctious Chimchar and her trainer "What is this, foreign Pokemon invade the lab today? Chimchar use Scratch on that Meowth"

Chimchar lundged at Bianca who cried out and jumped away from the chimp's claws "Hey! Cut that out you stupid monkey!" she exclaimed, matching her claw for claw until the two were at a stalemate "Hmm your pretty strong Meowth" Binaca just glared at the Chimchar. Grr I don't have time for this, I need to find Calin! I wish this Chimp would.... go to sleep or something. She thought giving the chimp a fierce stare, Bianca felt her pupils suddenly shrink while she stared at the Chimchar for a good minute and suddenly it dropped like a rock, asleep.

"Chimchar" the chimp's trainer cried as it ran to the fallen Pokemon.

Bianca however ignored them both and ran off in search of Calin.

"Calin!?"

(I hope you all don't mind me pretty much controlling your characters >.>;; Sorry the end is so rushed, but my mom was kicking me off as soon as I was almost finished this)

pumpkinziggy

Years
  • Sandra was about to crawl onto the horse when she was flung onto someone's back. "WHEEEE!" She cried happily. Apparently, she had grown more playful since becoming this larva thing.

Curious about herself, she began thinking. Who am I? How did I get like this? I asked this before, and I only remembered blue....

It was a bit clearer now. The night, a flash... but that was it. A mad scientist, maybe. But who knew, maybe these guys knew.

"If I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Sandra. And do any of you know what or who I am, or how I got to be like this?" She was very puzzled, and highly doubted that anyone would reply. But she kept her hopes up, just in case.

Nidoking OriginGiratina

Years
  • ((Short? These are the longest posts I can manage. Of course I've entered the NNWM now, so I'm slightly more literate...))

Ava glanced around at all the action. She was startled by a noise that she was sure only she heard, and leaped onto the ground, shaking and doing her best to cover her spiky head with her miniscule arms.

She looked up momentarily, voice trembling. "H-hi, S-s-andra..." She shook herself off and stood up, walking happily around in a circle. "My name's Ava~ Nice to meet you~" She began singing various "lalala~"s with her high squeaky voice. She looked very happy, but was truly just ignoring everything and cowering inside her joyful little mind.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • OOC: Hey, I consider myself a pretty easy-going RP master, but you, Nidoking, consistently post around the bare minimum allowed in this forum. I hate to criticize, but I know I have to sometimes because that's part of my job. If you've truly entered in the NNWM, I congratulate you, but you should know then that detail is incredibly important and more often than not the more detail you have, the longer the thing you're writing will be. Length is one of my pet peeves because sometimes it can cause a sort of domino effect. You don't other RPers much to work with, so they, in turn, have trouble doing long posts. I love reading other people's posts, so I can't help feeling a little disappointed when it takes me five seconds to read one. I don't want to make you mad, but I just want to keep things running smoothly with no thread warnings (Yeah, I know I'm too paranoid about that, but I don't want to take any chances. XD)

Anyway, speaking of easy-going, I've come up with a new bunnying policy to help things go a little smoother-at least in my mind. Just bear with me on this, ok? Anyway, I was talking to one of our RPers about it, and I finally decided that my current idea of bunnying was too strict, and since I know that you're all on the edge of your seats at the moment, wondering what my new policy is, here it is: Minimal bunnying is now officially allowed! Although you can get a character to agree or disagree with something your character is saying, you cannot do entire conversations. Also you can't force a character to do anything that goes against their personality, and if I or the person you're bunnying asks you to change something, you have to with no complaints. (At least post the change in the OOC or in the IC post, so I know what's going on)

IC:
    [FONT=&quot]Startled, Calin had to bite back a yelp of surprise when a lizard-like Pokemon rushed under the bed and sat next to him, but he was even more surprised when it said, "Hey, you call this a good idea? I should of listened to my conscience when you got me to come to that creepy lab, ok, Calin? Oh, and before you ask how I know it's you, a little bird told me-literally." Oh, great.... Now I'm talking to lizards. He mentioned the lab. Well, it can't be Kalec because I already found him, so I guess this could only be.... Maverick?
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
    Glaring at the green Pokemon in irritation, he growled, "Hey, don't blame all this on me. This happened to all of us, Mav. You think I like looking like something you'd get from the Build-A-Bear Workshop? If you want to know how I know its you, I already found Kalec, so it could only be you. By the way, he's a flaming horse called a Ponyta, which looks much cooler than an Eevee."

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Sighing, he continued in a slightly lower whisper, "Anyway, the reason I'm in this other stupid lab is because that Starly- I think his name was Comet or something- said that if I got on of these things called pokedexes, it would tell me all sorts of useful things that would help us survive in this place- at least until we find a way to get back to normal and get home..... wherever that is.... That bird never did warn me about the Pokemon that professor kept around here. I definitely would like to have known about the Austian Rhydon. Uh... I'll explain about that later" He gently lifted one of the Pokedexes from the bag to show Mav before placing it back inside.

[/FONT]His ears twitched as he heard his name called and what sounded like a fight started in the next room. "What's going on now?" he wondered aloud.By that time, he'd caught his breath, so he crawled out from under the bed, his ears focusing on the smallest sound.

"Calin!?" He gasped as he recognized the voice.

Turning back to Mav, he muttered, "What's Bianca doing here!? If she's not careful, she's to be attacked by all three of the professor's Pokemon at once, just like I was. Ready for some action?" Taking a deep breath, he rushed toward Bianca's voice, nimbly dodging to the side when the Piplup's trainer jumped out and tried to grab him. "Heads up!" he called as the Piplup charged toward his Treecko friend, its wings glowing with energy.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Following the one Eievui, wherever it was being taken to, Gale hid behind anything that came into view for her. That encyclopedia-like thing was going to be of great importance, as she believed. At some point, she thought she was almost found out, but rather, it was just her imagination. I'm going paranoid from this experience, she thought miserably.

Her sniping led her to a lab, where the Eievui was conversing with a gecko-like Pokemon. And when she heard the Eievui say something about the Ponyta looking much cooler than an Eievui, Gale shook her head in disapproval.

"Nah, Eievui's are much cooler..." Gale muttered. She suddenly stopped, making sure they didn't hear her. Fortunately, it seemed like they hadn't, so she let out a small sigh. Then the one voice rang out. It belonged to the Nyasu, Gale decided. She made sure she kept out of view. All that mattered was that encyclopedia. But, WAIT!

TWO encyclopedias? There was the one she had seen earlier, and then one lying on the desk. Relieved, Gale realized it'd be best to take the one just lying there. She crept up to it, snatched it with her mouth, then ran back to where she was hiding/spying/eavesdropping before, unnoticed by anything, or rather, anyBODY...

(Sorry if it's kind of short. I'm at school, I'm not supposed to be on this site, and I have limited time 'til the next class.)

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Maverick was waiting for a little reply, but he got something a lot longer then he expected. "Hey, don't blame all this on me. This happened to all of us, Mav. You think I like looking like something you'd get from the Build-A-Bear Workshop? If you want to know how I know it's you, I already found Kalec, so it could only be you. By the way, he's a flaming horse called a Ponyta, which looks much cooler than an Eevee." Mav heard him sigh, and then continue. "Anyway, the reason I'm in this other stupid lab is because that Starly- I think his name was Comet or something- said that if I got on of these things called pokedexes, it would tell me all sorts of useful things that would help us survive in this place- at least until we find a way to get back to normal and get home..... wherever that is.... That bird never did warn me about the Pokemon that professor kept around here. I definitely would like to have known about the Austrian Rhydon. Uh... I'll explain about that later." He gently lifted one of the Pokedexes from the bag to show Mav before placing it back inside. After that, his ears twitched. Mav tried to listen, but obviously Calin had sharper hearing, although at least he could hear a crash.

Turning back to Mav, Calin muttered, "What's Bianca doing here!? If she's not careful, she's to be attacked by all three of the professor's Pokemon at once, just like I was. Ready for some action?" Taking a deep breath, he rushed toward Bianca's voice, nimbly dodging to the side when someone jumped out and tried to grab him. "Heads up!" he called as a Pokemon that looked like a penguin charged toward Mav, its wings glowing with energy. Mav was alarmed, especially since that pokemon had seen them under the bed. The penguin pokémon's attack smashed him off his feet, but after hearing Calin's warning, he jumped strait back onto his feet. He attempted to pound the creature with his arm, but it dodged. Then, Mav asked, "Can I at least know the name of my new enemy?" The penguin replied, "My name, you know, is Piplup." Then, a revelation came to his mind. It seemed as though the pounding move he had used… deserved some sort of… name… While hurriedly dodging his enemy's attacks, the word 'pound' floated through his mind, and he accepted it. He ran out from under the bed, and in a desperate attempt to escape his opponent he climbed up on top of it. However, the Piplup jumped up using a few tables. He neared Mav, and slowly forced him to back into a corner. Mav shut his eyes, and prepared for the final blow…

OOC: I won't be posting again for a week... can't really tell you why. You know, internet security, blah blah blah... that sort of thing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back