• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Trading Thread (others are now obsolete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Now i need a yanma. I dont need weedle anymore i found out i had a shiny kakuna.

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Could I get the pokemon that evolves into Frosslass?

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    The gender doesn't matter, I can just breed till a female pops out.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Do You Have Houndour And A (f) Cyndaquil For Breeding Purposes Only
    Ps.you Really Look At What People Write

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hi. I was wondering, can give me a Pokemon with Pokerus?

Yes.

rellyms said:
    Do You Have Houndour And A (f) Cyndaquil For Breeding Purposes Only
    Ps.you Really Look At What People Write

Houndour, yes. Cyndaquil...just no. I've said more than enough that I don't guarantee gender.

Ftkatyowser said:
    Can you help me dex some legendaries? I can throw up a shiny Blaziken for collatoral. Not much, but it was my first shiny, so it has sentimental value.

Depends (and just one Pokemon for more than one Legendary won't work). Which ones?

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i also need to fill my pokedex up with legd you dont know me but if you take my word for it i wont take your pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Um... I'm confused. I also have a shiny Espeon. I want to Dex Mew, Celebi, Latios.

Ah...what I meant is that you need to come up with a Pokemon as collateral for each Legendary you want to see (in your case, that means three of them). Your two shinies will work, though, which just leaves you with one more to dig up.

rellyms said:
    i also need to fill my pokedex up with legd you dont know me but if you take my word for it i wont take your pokemon

LOL Of course I'm not going to just take your word for it. Read the rules before asking, why don't you?

-Your postcount has to be 20 or higher
    -You need to offer collateral

You qualify for neither of those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back