• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbreon or Espeon? 0-0

Umbreon or Espeon?

• Total voters

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
Years
  • Umbreon...I love Espeon but if I had to put the Eevee-lutions in order that I like them, it'd be: Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Espeon. I think.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Umbreon all the way! Reasons:

1. Good tank *sends it into the army* :D
    2. Mmm, Dark type, yay!
    3. It is so sleek and 00ber kyoot
    4. Favorite Johto Pokemon

Years
  • Umbreon is my second fav. Eeveelution, so I'm definitely going with him. I love the dark, sleek look, although his stupid defensive stats bug me. I don't care if he's a tank, he needs Sp.Att.

~Chibi~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I really love both of them. ^_____^ Umbreon is the "moonlight" Pokemon and Espeon is the "sunlight" Pokemon. ^^ Not only are they a great combination in battle, but they each have their own unique qualities. ^o^

Umbreon is master of the night and its gold circles glow when the moon is out at night. ^__^

Espeon is so beautiful and has the awsome ability to read the minds of its opponents. =O

So, I vote for both Umbreon and Espeon. <3

~Kelsey

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I like umbreon more, it looks cooler and in my game is stronger than espeon.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Umbreon has great special defense and Espeon has great special attack and it just plain looks cool,though Espeon looks really cool itself,but I prefer Umbreon more^^

Back