• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Union Room Characters

mewtwo87

Sk8er
Years
  • I got fighter girl.On FR. Yes I am playing as a female character, but I just bought LG and luckily I found this and can restart my game until I'm a blackbelt, that is so much like me. it would be cool to be some fat slug though like cue ball or someone from an older game. Is there any way to get identities like misty or lance or prof. Oak or the mom(that would be great "checked Mom's trainer card" or "Mom would like to battle").

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • Well, you could be like Aroma lady Mom, or Tamer Mom * Laughs outragously at the thought of a "MoM" with a whip. *

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • Haha youngster is worse than bugcatcher! I think in the old ones he walked around with a LUNCHBOX

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • I'm a psychic (boooooo), my ex friend is a psychic (how unlucky of me? -.-), my other friend from the mall who works at JCPennys is a BlackBelt, and my friend (who I have a crush on) has the tamer character. ^_~ He's....scary. >_< Oh! My friend Russell who bought the game late is a Poke' Maniac!!!!! o_o;;; I forget my other friends thought...why? because they're probably mean and refuse the Union Room!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Elite Trainers look weird now. The good'ole Cool Trainers looked a lot better im my opinion...

Back