• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • Billy Joel covered that?
    Thanks for changing the topic away from
    strut.png

Is this flirty kitty time or something? :flirt:
    These are pretty horrifying.

pkmin3033

Sooooooooo /makes another valiant attempt

I need to buy Pokemon Yellow. Then I need to actually play it, rather than letting it sit on my console for months and months like I have half a dozen other games. I actually feel like going through all the generations right now for bizarre reasons my sleep-deprived brain cannot fully explain. Derp.

Years
  • I also am probably going to buy Pokemon Yellow soon, in spite of having many incomplete games in my current backlog. I feel like I want to complete Pokemon games I hadn't finished, such as White 2 and X... I just want to complete a game in general, I guess. I've been kinda halfway playing all the games I've touched in the past several months. It feels kind of bad... xD

pkmin3033

Nothing is good enough to hold attention for longer than a week anymore! I should probably play Super Mystery Dungeon some more after whining about not getting it for three months, but...ehhhhh. I'll focus my attention on it once I've platted Digimon Story or something.

So much to play, so little time. I could be playing a game right now instead of posting, but I'm going food shopping soon-ish, so I don't want to get bogged down in a game. xD

Years
  • It's 1:30 in the morning and I should probably try to sleep early after staying up too late yesterday.
    tumblr_m7wvouYmhY1r17mw1.gif

pkmin3033

I hope your dreams are haunted by the cat emotes Sleep well :3

...and my Pikachu hates me because my rival's Eevee killed it. Woops. Well, it's not MY fault the game gave it a Critical Hit. We're off to a great start here. xD

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Downloaded yellow, let's do this! I'm excited, as I've never gotten far at all in the gen one games. Hopefully I'll have the time to actually play, though ^^

pkmin3033

Ha! Vengeance is mine! Just kicked his arse along Route 22 :3

I caught a Nidoran male outside of the Viridian Forest which I think I might actually use this time around as my sixth (other five will be Pikachu, Pidgey until I can get Articuno, and all three starters) as I've never used one before and Nidoking can learn a lot of good TMs...adjusting my thinking to ignore the physical/special split is tough. xD;

I wonder if the Mew glitch will work in this...I know Missigno does in Red and Blue. Hmm. Will give it a try when I hit Cerulean...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Haven't touched my 3DS in ages but downloading Yellow is a serious priority when I get the time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I might dig up my GBA and play Yellow just because everybody else is doing it haha

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    To be honest, I wasn't planning on getting the Gen I games. But with SM allowing transfer, I'm definitely getting it (or even all)

So that makes Gen II games the most isolated games for the time being, no trading to later generations and anything fancy like that.

pkmin3033

Well, technically every generation of games is available to play on the 3DS now, be it through remakes or otherwise. I'm still holding out hope for GSC to come to the Virtual Console in the future, though.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • The fact that you can transfer Pokemon from RBY eShop titles to Sun and Moon sold it for me. I've already bought and downloaded Yellow. GSC will probably eventually be added to eShop, they'd outsell RBY.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back