• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentines Day

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    It's a ridiculous commercial holiday that was designed to drain your money.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I honestly do not like Valentines Day. Its not enjoyable for me because I cant celebrate it with anyone. Which is really depressing since I just got broken up with yesterday. Maybe next Valentines I might like it more but not right now...

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
    mine is awesome she rocks and she is the kindest person i know
    shes sweet and lovely , i am lucky shes my valentine

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It's just going to be an ordinary day for me and no, I don't like it too much.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    The whole day is just another marketing idea, trying to get money from people for nothing. If you love someone you shouldn't have to do something special for one day, do it all year round.

But for once I have someone this year (: And no I haven't just got her for the day and then bin her off, I plan to stay together (:

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    Valentine's Day: Here to remind you that a relationship is f***ing expensive.

But not really.

Like I said before, not just buying something isn't only cheaper, it's a far superior Valentines gift.

As an example, one of the best responses I got to a Valentines gift was just learning how to make Kawasaki roses (actually pretty tough) and putting together an origami bouquet. Paper isn't expensive. But small stuff like that generally goes down a treat.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Well, Valentimes day I'm always single. Have been My whole life. :(
    Although there's this girl I really like but, there's this other dude.. and the whole of my homegroup are trying to get them together...
    I just sit with my friends and day dream about her in class. Even though she sits across form me, I don't want to stare if she sees me then she'll think I am a freak.
    Sigh she is really pretty. I just don't have the guts to say anything to her..

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ah, awesome.

2 and a half hours before it ends here, I finished my present to my special someone and posted it here, here and a bunch of other places.

Without spending a cent. Well, the internet costs money, I guess, and I spent time, but it was worthwhile. 8D

Years
    Gah, my boyfriend is working TT_TT So I'll be by myself all day. I have him his stuff last night. Batman Comics are all he wanted XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh v-day is awesome. Luck and I decided to play a prank on some of our friends and pretend that we were together. Some even slightly believed too. :D

If you aren't taken, pretend you are, and have fun trying to fool others. Just like April Fools. n3n

J a s m i n e ©

Girl Trainer Domination
    Years
    It doesn't bother me; I've gotten great gifts the previous years. This year I got the DSlite(should've gotten DSi but w/e). Can't wait to play it :) Overall its not that bad....

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm going with my friends Isaiah, Amanda, and Dawn to Dawn's house and working on our National History Day assignment.

Yay..

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    + I'm not a girl, so I don't get given stuff by creepy boys.
    Don't fret. I'll be a creepy girl and get you something.

I don't mind Valentine's. I personally don't celebrate it much - although, I am going out for a meal with my friends on Tuesday to celebrate our 'bromance' - but I have no problem with others celebrating it. Whatever floats your boat. c:

RCMF13

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    Valentines day = hallmark conspiracy to make more money

If you love someone, why not buy them flowers any day? Why wait for one day of the year?

That's why I don't buy things for valentine's day.

Years
    Valentines Day is just like another day to me now, (since I currently do not have a girlfriend.) I'll just go on like it's another normal day.

Back