• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

The main problem with XY's rivals is how forgettable they are, just watch TamashiiHiroka's Top 10 Best and Worst Rivals video and she'll explain why they are so forgettable.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

Indeed there were just too many rivals in XY. They could have scrapped Trevor and Tierno altogether and given a little more depth to Shauna and your Rival as two rivals worked Ok in Black/White.

As it stands though Shauna was ok if maybe a little annoying whilst your Rival seemingly existed to lose to you over and over.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

At the rate we are going, we probably will get a third version/remake this year, Gen7 in 2017, and Dppt remakes in 2018.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

2015 was one of the rare years no main series game came out, I expect (and I think we all do) a Pokémon Z this year. I wonder though why it hasn't been announced yet. Everything is pointing at it, how long do we have to wait to get more certainty?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

No confirmation of a new Pokemon game is odd. Z will likely sell well if that is where we are heading and similar to Platinum to Diamond/Pearl may fit many of the problems in XY.

Years
    35 I'm one of those think the worst of everything people so what if we just aren't getting a Z at all? I mean

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

-There hasn't been a single generation without a "third version" of the games. (Well, except Gen V, but it got two enhanced storylines.)
    -The newest anime season is called XY&Z.
    -There is a Pokémon starting with Z which has new formes announced that aren't present in any of the current games.

Pretty solid, I'd say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back