• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

You guys should've been there when I was trying to catch Zapdos in Shuffle, it literally took me like 40 tries. It pretty much drained all of my bonus hearts that I had (I saved up enough jewels to get the +80 hearts form the shop, I didn't pay for it at all).

Years

Nice, I can already see this lasting a looong time on my phone unless I delete it out of frustration.
    I hope I wont miss out Kyogre though. Mew was easy, got it at the very beginning of the game, first try.

Also, lol at people who spend money on this kind of games, such a waste, and this is coming from someone who'd probably buy a stone if you put a Pokemon sticker on it. Anyway, Im not spending money on it, so I have about 10-20 tried per day.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Nobody has a ghost of a chance to be ghosted today. hahahahahaha

Anyway, I've never really spent any money on games like that either, I am a patient man so I'll wait for my stamina to recharge.

Years

Ok Mega Slowbro is officially my current favorite. Lucario became a breeze with him and Meowstic in a combo, with a lil help from Azumarill and Swellow :D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

You like mega slowbro? I thought he wasnt liked? I personally dont like the design his stats are good though
    Also why are you the only one to not bold numbers? xD

Years

lazy haha

Mega Slowbro's design is kinda annoying cos idk how to explain it in irl lol. But in Shuffle its pretty good, it adds one more MegaSlowbro icon, few times the entire screen just got flooded with it and made some huge combos :D

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    i finally beat onix
    had to use a diamond
    damn this game

The thing with megas, for me anyway, is that they're only remotely useful if they have a type advantage. Otherwise, you might as well not mega evolve them at all.
    Super disappointed I missed out on the Lucarionite now that I have Lucario. I have good luck with Expert stages, apparently. I use Absol and Sceptile whenever I can. I also got Kyogre and Darkrai after what felt like forever! Though I'm not even trying with whatever new legendary they introduced.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Question for anyone does anyone have a favorite pokemon fusion? hehehe

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I managed to catch Mew with a Great Ball and super capture power or whatever, he wouldn't stay i. The ball any other way. :(
    Rotom's formes are even harder cause now I don't have a gem.
    Right now though I'm trying to get Lucario since I have the Lucarionite.

ALSO WOW THAT'S AMAZING SVEN WHAT A DAY

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

The thing with megas, for me anyway, is that they're only remotely useful if they have a type advantage. Otherwise, you might as well not mega evolve them at all.

Very true. It's terrible Sableye is my only Mega that's not one of the normal type. My main problem at the moment is I can't get any strong Pokémon because I have to beat the expert levels for that and I can't beat them because I don't have any strong Pokémon.

Did you guys see this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs

I.teared.up. I have a problem lol

I'm not sure what to think about that. The franchise is suddenly turning in an unexpected direction, which isn't necessary bad. It could become something amazing, but there's an equal chance it will going to be a failure. I think we should wait for more to be revealed.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Years

Very true. It's terrible Sableye is my only Mega that's not one of the normal type. My main problem at the moment is I can't get any strong Pokémon because I have to beat the expert levels for that and I can't beat them because I don't have any strong Pokémon.

I'm not sure what to think about that. The franchise is suddenly turning in an unexpected direction, which isn't necessary bad. It could become something amazing, but there's an equal chance it will going to be a failure. I think we should wait for more to be revealed.

Yeah, plus Sableye's effect isnt particularly useful either, especially against Pokemon that freeze the tiles.
    You best chance is to keep attacking Slowbro until you catch it. It's easily beatable, its just his small catch rate that sucks. After that you get Lucario (assuming you already have Slowbronite) and so on.

As for the Pokemon GO, with Super PMD and Pokken in the store, Pokemon company can afford a flop.

Whoa... the trailer was really amazing, but I don't think the app itself is too interesting after reading about it on the official website. Now if they actually did have hologram technology in the future, then count me in! :D

I honestly dont think its gonna be bad. But who knows. I mean, they are making a special gadget for it, it cant be complete crap, would make no sense.

Meadow

Years

I honestly dont think its gonna be bad. But who knows. I mean, they are making a special gadget for it, it cant be complete crap, would make no sense.

I don't think it'll be bad either haha, but just not as interesting as the trailer. xD

As for the Pokemon GO, with Super PMD and Pokken in the store, Pokemon company can afford a flop.

Speaking of Pokkén Tournament, has anyone else tried that game yet? I haven't, but it looks pretty awesome!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Nintendo 64

I would be more excited for Pokkén Tournament but I don't have a Wii U so I can't get it even if I wanted to. :c

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

It's one of those randomly button mashing games, not my type of game. It looks interesting to see, but that's about it for me. (Also I don't own a Wii either.)

Meadow

Years

I hope the mechanics feel similar to Smash Bros., since that would give you more control over your own character. However, it's supposed to be based on Tekken, and I'm 60% sure that's one of those button-mash fighting games, so... ahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back